The Black Knights - Out of Character Chat

(your language is fine by me, but maybe not by others, so just be careful)

Spawn doesn't necessarily HAVe blood, I don't think.

He's not a character I'm too well versed on, to be brutally honest. I think I'll wikipedia him more tonight.

Kryptonite is very rare, though not impossible, and Lex Luthor usually provides it for them. He buys it (he's CRAZY rick, after all) and has equipment that can find it. Then he gives it to them, hoping they'll kill Supes, and HE won't be in trouble. See?

Nope, I still say they recycle. And excuse all spelling mistakes, on the ol' Ipod. Well, good night.

You're crazy adorable. x3

So, are you going to type up background info for each of the Kingdoms? I can if you'd like, but, I'd rather you do it. But I will write an overview post either tonight or tomorrow. :)

[QUOTE="Rhythm Writer]You're crazy adorable. x3
So, are you going to type up background info for each of the Kingdoms? I can if you'd like, but, I'd rather you do it. But I will write an overview post either tonight or tomorrow. :)

[/QUOTE]
Aw, thanks, honey ;)

I would very gladly do this! However, it is quite late tonight, and I like to make things really detailed, so, I will get it to you ASAP!

Oh no! I've been stressing over another Rp and I totally forgot about this one! ;-;

I will have a starting post up within the next hour or two, I promise! (Hopefully sooner.)

Okay, I posted. Sorry it's not much. You may begin to introduce your characters now though. :)

Again, I apologize for the wait!

NOTE: Actual posting and interaction will not start until everyone has posted their introduction. :)

Rhythm Writer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13637-dragongal/ said:
@Dragongal[/URL], This isn't Ruvyn. :P There is no Tavern. They are called to Dignité, where they meet up with the Elders at the Dignité castle. :)
@Beowulf What???
Last time it was in an.. inn! Not a tavern, silly me. I recall, because all of the characters and people were saying how it was an odd place to meet, but I thought it made sense. And my character ordered a flagon of mead, I recall.

[QUOTE="Rhythm Writer]Ah, yes, I remember now! Would you rather them meet in an inn?

[/QUOTE]
I believe it'd make far more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back