The Black Knights - Out of Character Chat

I think you have equal weaknesses to counter your strengths, which should match her expectations, hopefully. :P

@Archangel Galdrael I advise you read the rules. There are a few certain aspects you may have looked over. ;)

[QUOTE="Rhythm Writer]I think you have equal weaknesses to counter your strengths, which should match her expectations, hopefully. :P

@Archangel Galdrael I advise you read the rules. There are a few certain aspects you may have looked over. ;)

[/QUOTE]
A-aspects?! Preposterous! I have done everything you have asked of me! ((Completely not edited my CS to include information xD )).

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]A-aspects?! Preposterous! I have done everything you have asked of me! ((Completely not edited my CS to include information xD )).

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I seem to have been mistaken! My apologies. :P

Now we just have to wait for Dragongal... :)

Dragongal said:
Nay, ye may go about thine business.
DO we have two Archangels running around? Or is it one guy with two accounts?
We DO have two Archangels running, or should I say, flying around :3 Unless I have an evil twin which I don't know about....

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]There, there. We're both angelic... I'm good, like you! (O:))
(} :) )(} :) )

[/QUOTE]
Why am I finding that so hard to believe..? Suspicious look

Archangel said:
Why am I finding that so hard to believe..? Suspicious look
Isn't it obvious? The devil on your shoulder is telling you to feel that way, you're letting him win! Devious look

This... is going to be fun xD

Guys, whenever I go over a CS, i like to PM any problems I have to the writer, rather than tell them in front of everyone. Is it ok if I PM you each?

Dragongal said:
This... is going to be fun xD
Guys, whenever I go over a CS, i like to PM any problems I have to the writer, rather than tell them in front of everyone. Is it ok if I PM you each?
Please do~

@Archangel Galdrael I swear, all the problems I have on this site is with the other angels :D

Archangel said:
Please do~
@Archangel Galdrael I swear, all the problems I have on this site is with the other angels :D
Makes you wonder if RPnation has an opposite species policy on angels and demons...

Oh my goodness, I read this convo about the two Archangels and their convo in class and I started cracking up. My classmates and teacher were just looking at me and I was sent out. Whoops cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back