The Black Knights - Out of Character Chat

Sorry, class was starting. I meant the people that were going to tell everyone why they were there in the first place. I believe they were ratger old, ie Ancients.

I figured we would have some interaction beforehand, but it seems best to introduce to elders in order to get this going now. So now I will. :)

LAX season just ended so I'll be on 24/7, and yes I'm still interested. I just thought we were waiting for the elders to speak was all

Hello, sorry. I am here. Of recent I've been dedicating time to school rather than my personal fun, but now I should be able to keep up.

I will stay. I like my character, and don't want to leave him just yet. A kick start post may be useful though.

Alrighty, I will do a kick-start post, when do you all think is a good time to assume that someone who hasn't posted isn't coming back? Monday?

1. @Archangel Galdrael
  2. @Narzuan
  3. @Tearlach the Fade

This is the list of people who have not replied "staying" or "going". As such, I will be opening spots for 4 people, to begin reviewing, though I shall make NO promises of positions just yet; I will be messaging the four listed above.

Feel free to continue RPing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back