The Black Knights - Out of Character Chat

Add an hour to that for me, and sorry master, I forget myself. Just the sheer beauty and the adventures to be had, I cannot help myself but feel anxious.

Anxiety put me in the hospital yesterday! Haha. Don't be anxious, nothing good comes of it. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh don't be sad! It happens. I'm all good.

I'm going to type up a short post for Alyx in a few minutes, then you guys are free to mingle and stuff, but I must get some sleep. Rough times these are. Rest is very high on my priority list...

Mr Skull, perverted is a very strong word. It was only a mere attempt at a comical, awkward response. Haha.

NOW. I must sleep. Laptop is shutting down now. :)

Good morning to you all! Or afternoon, or goodnight.... Who knows where you're all from.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, as well that maybe we could continue the rp! :)

I'm writing music all day today. I have to write an acoustic guitar song, WITH LYRICS, by 8PM tonight because the friggin' talent show is on Tuesday and I had absolutely NO IDEA! xD

[QUOTE="Rhythm Writer]I'm writing music all day today. I have to write an acoustic guitar song, WITH LYRICS, by 8PM tonight because the friggin' talent show is on Tuesday and I had absolutely NO IDEA! xD

[/QUOTE]
Haha! I'm sure you'll do great. :) Tell me how it goes, at least tell me somewhere in it you'll put a reference to something.

Eh, thanks! It's just... not good |A|wesome enough! And I can't play that all at once, much less try and sing to it!

I'm just using some of the chords and rhythms. I hope it turns out okay. (' :| )

Hey... Do you guys have time to listen to what I have so far? I need some advice...

@Archangel Galdrael

@Rhythm Writer

@Defective Kitten

@Beowulf

@Narzuan

@Dragongal

@Skull Knight

@Tearlach the Fade

@Archangel

Just a heads up, we are going to be diving into this on Wednesday. (I'm still practicing and working on finishing the song for the talent show tomorrow night!) The Elder will enter the Tavern and discuss the issues with the characters, and we will begin our journey. It's already written up, I'm just waiting until Wednesday. I hope that's alright. Remember, if you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE ask me! Thanks.

I will not be on until 9:30 PST tonight, and I will not be on tomorrow. Afterwards though, I'll be on a lot more often and be a lot more focused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back