The Black Knights - Out of Character Chat

I love scary movies and lately they've been coming out with some really... meh-ish ones. In my opinion. But I live for horror, so... Yea. ;)

My favs are the classic slashers, although not scary, you just can't beat them. Halloween, Maniac, My Bloody Valentine, Children of the Corn, gosh... I love 'em.

The types of horror movies we like differ but our love of horror movie is still the same ahaha. Um, I like movies that's have "creative"(?) ways for the characters to die I guess. That's sounds so demotic cx

Oh, like SAW???? OH MY GOSH, THE CREATIVENESS OF THE WAY THEY KILL THE CHARACTERS IN THERE IS JUST.. OH MY GOD.

ALL OF THEM WERE FRIGGIN' AWESOME. SAW II WAS MY FAVORITE THOUGH, JIGSAW GOREY GAMES HE PLAYS... GOSH, JUST, WOW...

*Clears throat* I'll stop screaming now.

...But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but...

:'( Okay...

We could still talk about if you would like to, I just didn't know if you wanted to continue or not. I know talking about this with some people makes them... hmm.. forgot the word.. you know. Uneasy?

Fair payment for my nerd talking earlier. Besides, I'm not uneasy about it, and don't worry about anyone who is.

I'm getting on the background for this RP in a few mins, finishing one for another.

I rarely find people who aren't uneasy by my love and joy for horror. Are you a fan of H.P. Lovecraft by any chance???

Not quite but I do know of his work, his books are particularly dark and horror revolved. If you do recommend any of his books, I'll swing by my library and check out one of his books :)

Just a set of his short story collections including his one on the Cthulhu would be great. How about Dean Koontz, Robin Cook, or of course, Stephen King?

Yes, I do read Stephen Kings books. I don't get to read often now looking back, but when I do I often go for horror or mystery. I've always liked those book genres since elementary, my teachers called me a bit strange since most girls my age back then were reading romance novels about a prince and a princess or whatever.

I hate romance. I prefer fantasy adventure. Ever need a good fantasy, ask me. Swords, wizards, and kicking @#$ is where it's at!

I love a suspenseful book where it'll keep me on the edge of my seat. Preferably with a few deaths but that's not a mandatory thing for me to read a book

Romance can be good when it's ROMANCE, not the crap people think is romance today. Overall, I prefer mystery with plenty of gore over straight horror and fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back