• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bi Life

Characters
Here
Merci had been the first one in the pool, and was a bit surprised and possibly a tad annoyed when so many people jumped in. She hauled herself out of the pool and tugged on her clothing before heading back inside.

She didn't make eye contact with anyone and had purposely avoided Emma and Adien in the pool.

"I'm done with this game. I'm gonna go change." She spoke before practically bolting for the bathroom. Once inside she checked to see if the shower was open, tugging off her wet clothing she sank inside.

Zain stared at her before sighing as he glanced at the group. It wasn't anything they had done to set the girl on edge. But this also wasn't a topic he could relate to. "Yeah, I think we should all get ready for tonight. And we can pick this up tomorrow. Or something..."

Now changed and lying on her bed, Emma stared at her phone as she saw four texts. Two from her sister, two from her parents. The text from her sister concerned Emma the most; her sister's wedding being moved forward. Emma felt her stomach tighten at the thought of missing the wedding.

Aiden stood up and chugged the rest of his beer. He headed to the bedroom and picked up some shorts and a polo shirt. He got dressed in the room, not really caring if anyone saw him.

Ferrel blushed red at at Aiden's response, unconsciously looking downwards before quickly looking away, "R-right..." He sat down embarrassed as Emma left the room. Inside he felt something happily cheering with Aiden's response to Emma not being said. But, this also meant that Aiden could like the girl, Ferrel had just stopped him from saying it. Either way Ferrel did not want to over hear the response Aiden would give her, he didn't think his hear could take it. God... when did he turn into such a weakling? Who would have thought that he would be so destructed over another guy?
JaCrispy JaCrispy
---
Ananta was about to responded to Kiki when Ferrel suddenly jumped up and yelled something about truth or dare. Her heart raced for a few seconds as she recovered from her shock. She found herself frowning yet again at Aiden's comment about the couple activity starting soon. She bit her lip and stood up, pulling Kiki with her, "W-well I'm tired and s-since we're talking you can come join me in laying down? Hm?" she lied through her teeth in an attempt to get Kiki to lay down at least a little before the couple event started.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Once aiden got dressed he put on some body spray before jogging down the stairs. He walked outside and jumped on one of the double beds outside. Looking out to the view, he sat and thought about the coupling soon to happen. Who did he want to choose? He sighed quietly and closed his eyes enjoying the peace around him, silently praying for a sigh of who to choose.

Haruki giggled and followed as Ananta pulled him along. He stumbled a little, nearly falling into her at one point. He ran a hand messily through his hair.
"You don't look tired!"
He leaned forward until his chin was on her shoulder.
"You look sad, Sutekina..."
He whispered the words softly, gently rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ananta looked to the side as she bit her lip, "I assure you, I a-am quite tired. It must be the sun or something." she clenched her sunglasses tightly in one of her hands as she lied. She didn't enjoy lying to him, but if it meant that he didn't end up hurting himself while he was drunk, she could bear through it. Her face blushed as she felt him rub her hand, "I-I'm f-fine.. I am just tired. Ya.. just tired." she smiled stiffly at him before turning back to where she was going. She hoped he didn't press on her to much because she might start crying again. She lead him into one of the rooms at had a couch on it with many fluffy pillows. She laid down on it and patted the spot next to her in hopes he'd join her, her face a little red at the thought of him laying next to her.

Aiden lay on his stomach and turned his head, noticing Ferrel still sitting at the table. “Hey mate, wanna join me?” He asked as he made some room next to him.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Lying on her back, kicking her legs playfully, Emma unleashed another sneeze into her arm. She was starting to feel more stuffed up, her head pounding. Sniffling, she rubbed her bare legs as she whined a little.

Haruki frowned softly and followed her still. He looked around the room she led him to and stood there for a moment when she went to lay down. He looked over at her with a soft smile and kind eyes.
"Kireina..."
He walked over and laid down beside her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel's face turned red at Aiden. His surprised expression turned to one of anger quickly as he stood up abruptly. "W-what the h-hell Idiot! Wh-why in the hell would I want to lay with you?!" His face only got more flustered as he yelled at the other male. His face burned as he glared daggers at Aiden, ignoring how fast his heart was pumping and how his stomach felt like it was doing flips, and just focused on how hot Aiden looked...NO! He meant how annoying Aidne was.
JaCrispy JaCrispy
--
Ananta's face turned red as she felt him rap his arms around her waist. She was not expecting that. Her heart raced and she hoped that he couldn't hear it from where he was positioned because it was all that she could hear. Something in her hoped that this wasn't just because he was drunk, and that this would mean something to him whenever he was sober. But something inside her told her that this wouldn't mean anything when ever he came to. Ananta shook the thoughts aside and just tried to focus on how right it felt to be cuddling him...

Aiden burst out laughing at his reaction, tears of laughter coming to his eyes. He held his stomach and tried to stop laughing. “M-mate”. He panted and tried to stop laughing. “I meant tae sit and talk haha, not tae cuddle and make oot”. He grinned widely , enjoying the situation.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Haruki looked up at Ananta.
"Are you nervous? Do I make you nervous, Ananta?"
He tilted his head slightly, feeling her heart beating under him.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel's face couldn't get anymore red as he stared blankly at Aiden. He hated being embarrassed like this, it made him feel weak. "I-I knew t-that Idiot! I just didn't want to go n-near you!" he said those words harshly, but after a couple seconds moved his chair so he was closer to Aiden. He was still a few meters from him, but he refused to make eye contact and stared at the ground as he pleaded God to stop his face from blushing so much.
JaCrispy JaCrispy
--
Ananta blushed brightly at being caught, "N-no! That's not it at all!" she stammered through the sentence, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood as she desperately tried to form words, "it's nothing like that! I just...- You- I-I-I-I...." she trailed off as she discovered she could not form words correctly. Her heart raced faster as she got more and more embarrassed with the fact she was a blushing mess at the moment.

Haruki giggled softly. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her cheek.
"Don't be afraid....I don't bite.....Yet.."
He laughed and laid his head back down on her chest.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Aiden sat up on his elbows and looked at the boy. “Ya know, you should be more open sometimes”. He said and looked over Ferrels face. “Did a do something tae make you dislike me? Ye seem tae yell at me a lot. “. He frowned slightly , still looking at him. seasonedcat seasonedcat

Emma's heart sank as she saw Aidan with Ferrel. She just wanted to cry at this point. Aiden deserved someone who was honest and expressed their feelings directly. She was struggling to restrain herself here.

Emma couldn't take it anymore, getting up and matching over to Aiden's bed where the lovebirds were roosting. She grabbed Aiden's arms, pulling him up, kissing him just as fast and running her hands down his back.
"I love you, Aiden. You deserve someone better than lovebird over there".

JaCrispy JaCrispy

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel rolled his eyes at Aiden, "Why would I be open with a bunch of strangers? That's like asking to get hurt." he was hurt by the one of the ones who birthed him, so why would strangers be any different? Ferrel looked up as he heard feet marching, only to be face to face with Emma kissing Aiden. His eyes widened painfully as he felt his heart break. He knew he shouldn't have let his heart wander. People always end up hurting him. People are horrible, horrible creatures. Aiden was not different then the rest.

Ferrel regained his composer quickly and stood up, shoving his hands in his pockets. He let out a laugh and looked down on the girl(literally and metaphorically)"You act as if we were hitting on each other geeze chill out. You on your period or somethin'(surry ;^;)?" He turned and went to walk out the room before stopping, "Plus why in the hell would I want that hunk of junk? Feel free to get his dick if you want. I don't give two shits."

Ferrel left the two and made his way up to the bathroom. When the door shut his persona dropped. He ran his hands through his hair and let out a shaky laugh. He never learned did he? Why did he always let this happen to himself. He sank to his knees as he held his head. Tears fell down his chin. He was stupid, it's time to move on. Why would someone like him ever love something as broken and disgusting as Ferrel?
JaCrispy JaCrispy R Rock And Roll Boy
---
Ananta's face burned as she stared with her mouth open wide. Her heart felt like it was going to burst from her chest, god she was helpless. With shaky hands she pushed Kiki away a little, "Y-you should s-stop... You're g-gonna regret this when you sober up. I don't want you to be awkward around me, I don't want to lose you." Ananta could feel her eyes sting lightly and she turned to the left not wanting to see his reaction or let him see that she was almost crying.

Merci felt the water from the shower turn cold as she sat under it. It wasn't until the bathroom door opened and she heard someone enter did she slowly drag herself out. She whipped at her eyes before sniffling.

"Oh... god I'm sorry Ferrell I didn't.... I really thought I was alone. Shit! I'll just be going." She spoke quickly before stopping by the door. She turned to look back at him.

"Hey? Are you okay?" She asked softly. "I know I'm not the best person here... definitely not the kindest. But I'm here if you ever want to talk. I might actually understand more of what your going threw than you think. Or you can just yell at me." She whispered softly.

Zain spent his time observing everyone and taking mental notes. He wanted to have some kind of plan for the coupling tonight. Emma loved Adien. And pinky and the sweet colorful haired girl seemed to hit it off well. Adien was a wildcard. And mister grumpy? He seemed keen on Adien.

So where did that leave him? Hell, he didn't care about him. He cared about merci and prayed things worked out for her in the end.

Haruki frowned. He thought he was doing well.
"I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I never had any friends growing up. Never had any girlfriends or boyfriends. I keep away because I don't know what to do or how to act."
He kissed the top of her head and sat up, throwing his legs over the bed. He stood up to go somewhere else and then it hit him all at once. He covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom. He fell to his knees at the toilet and emptied his stomach. It tasted horrible, reminding him of the last time he threw up.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Aiden slid out of her grasp and looked at her with a blank look. “Mate calm doon, you barley know me, so you don’t know what I need or deserve”. He crossed his arms over his chest, feeling slightly uncomfortable. “I don’t even know what I deserve or want”.

R Rock And Roll Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back