• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bi Life

Characters
Here
Ferrel stood up and approached Aiden. He could feel his face start to heat up as he got closer, knowing what he'd have to do. He set up the supplies with a dusted pink face as he avoided looking at the other males face. Once he had set it up he got in position to begin.

With a bright red face he began to drink the alcohol off the man's stomach. His heart was racing painfully as he felt like crawling up and dying. He had never done this before and he hoped he wasn't making a fool of himself.

With the Alchoal part done Ferrel moved his mouth up and began to lick the salt off the man's neck. The red on his face darkened as he was now close was to the man's face, but he knew soon he'd be closer.

This was the closest he had ever been to another guy that he wasn't fighting and honestly he kind of enjoyed it. Not hat he'd ever admit that though. He finished the salt part and moved up to the other man's mouth. His face was a dark red as he stood there staring at the other males mouth for a few seconds, not daring to look up at his eyes. He then leant forward and grabbed the lime from Aiden's mouth.

He ate the lime whole before standing up, "There, it's done." He grabbed another beer as he made his way back to his seat with his face still red(in a hurry). He sat down and waited for the other male to return to his seat for them to continue the game.
JaCrispy JaCrispy

Emma watched, unknowingly perching forwards as she did do. Her heart was racing again. Watching two guys together like this wasn't something Emma thought she'd like. Except, now, she was.

Haruki was embarrassed to watch what was happening, but he was far too curious. He had his knees pulled up in his chair as he chewed on his star pendant. He watched as the guy did the body shot, his own face was burning up.​

Emma leant back against the sofa, folding one bare leg over the other. She looked ready to be picked again. Taking off her glasses, setting them on her lap, she rubbed her face, unknowingly smearing some of her makeup.

Now that Ferrel had to chose one of them to dare he was made aware of the fact that he did not know most of the people at the table. He should have introduced himself to the others when he first got here, it would have made things easier. He scanned the unfamiliar faces as he picked someone at random to be his victum. "Uh... Pink dude, truth or dare?" he asked Haruki hoping the male would understand that he was asking him so that it wouldn't be awkward.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Haruki looked up at the guy who mentioned him. At least he thought it was him. He took his pendant out of his mouth.
"H-H-Haruki....I-I-I pick....d-dare..."

seasonedcat seasonedcat

"Feel free to pick me, again, afterwards. That is, if you wish to" Emma slid in for a second before rubbing her face again. She'd only been on the show for a few hours, yet it felt so much longer than that. But she wasn't complaining. The prize money wasn't why she was here; she needs a partner. And she had her first kiss.

Ferrel took a big drink out of his new bottle beer as he waited for Haruki to respond. When he did however, Ferrel almost choked. He did not expect such a passive person to choose dare and not truth, it was quite a surprise. Ferrel recovered from his shock quickly and began thinking up a dare. He noticed that the boy had no alcohol with him and smirked, this gave him an idea. "I dare you to chug a bottle of vodka!"

Haruki looked even more nervous as he heard the dare. Vodka? He'd never had any alcohol before and he had heard his friends talk about vodka being really strong.
"I-I-I-I've never had a-alcohol....before...."
He felt like the odd one out. Everyone had had alcohol before but not him. He grabbed his pendant and lightly chewed on one corner.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel smirked as he took another swing of his beer, "Don't worry, that makes the dare even better!" he stood up and made his way to the liquor cabinet. He grabbed a full bottle of vodka and brought it over to Haruki, slamming it on the table in front of him. Ferrel roughly slapped his shoulder, letting out a light laugh. "Drink up little boy, let's find out if you can hold your liquor!" he hoped this didn't end with the kid throwing up on the floor, but honestly that would be hilarious.

Haruki nodded softly, jumping when his shoulder was hit roughly. He nodded again and let his pendant fall back against his chest. He could do it. He could do his dare. He put his feet down and opened the bottle. His heart was beating way too fast. He lifted the bottle to his lips and -- as if in slow motion -- tipped the bottle back to drink the liquid. It burned his throat as it went down, but the more he drank the less it burned. His eyes were squeezed shut and before he knew it the bottle was empty. He set the bottle down and wiped at his mouth with his sleeve and giggled softly, coughing afterwards.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Aiden smiled and laughed. “Man you drank that bottle like a natural”. The boy jumped slightly as he felt his phone vibrate. “Guys I’ve got a text” he announced then began to read it out. “Welcome to the villa, we see you’ve began to get to know each other and nows the time to get grafting, tonight will be the first coupling, good luck”. He but his lip and looked around the group, wondering who he should try get in with.

Emma put her glasses back on her face, still unaware of her smeared makeup. She watched Haruki down the bottle of Vodka, clapping and making a cheer sound.

Hearing Aiden read out his text, Emma felt her nose tickle intensely, covering her lower face with her arm and inhaling sharply. Her body tensed, Emma unleashed a powerful, high pitched, sneeze into her arm. She doubled over as she sneezed, coughing a little.

"Excuse me" She said quickly, sniffling softly.

Last edited:
Zain glanced at Merci as the game went on. He tapped his fingers against the table watching everyone do a dare. "So, I don't know about everyone but I'd like this game to go on!" He exclaimed hoping that they'd continue.

Merci smiled softly as she looked around the two had been observing so it would have been easy to forget they were there. "I agree with Zain I'd like to continue the game as well please."

Zain looked at the group as he waited for someone to say the next truth or dare. He downed his beer as his eyes fell on one of the young women. He gave her a wink before turning his attention back to the game. "I do believe it's pinky's turn?"

Merci stared at the beer with distaste as she tapped her fingers against the table. "Being a flirt already cous?" She asked Zain with a laugh. Zain stuck his tonuge out at her as she laughed more. "Careful, someone might bite your tongue off."

Haruki looked around the table at the other people. He already felt the alcohol getting to him. He had a smile on his lips.
"You."
He pointed to Merci.
"Truth or dare."

Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Merci smirked as Haruki pointed at her. How bad of a dare can this guy possibly come up with? She thought to herself as she leaned across the table licking her lips. "Dare." She purred sinking back into her chair.

Zain leaned forward in his seat inticed to see what kind of dare this shy and passive man would come up with. He waited holding his breath as his eyes darted toward his cousin who seemed less than worried about what she'd be asked to do.

Haruki giggled and tugged on his sleeves.
"That was probably a bad idea. I have watched a few truth or dare games."
He thought about her dare for a moment. He looked back at the pool that they'd been at earlier.
"Skinnydip."

Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Emma gasped quietly at Haruki's dare, giggling a little. Now he was just being teasy.
"I'd love to see that happen, if you've got the bollocks" Emma sniggered, amping up her adrenaline and hormones.

Merci had already stood and shimmed out of her dress. "As if I haven't done this already. Should have dared me to skinny dip with someone else." She teased. The curvy women stood in her swimsuit before running towards the pool.

Zain laughed standing before chuckling. "She really will do it. Hey, can we add onto her dare?"

Zain smirked at his cousin then at the group. "Now then who should join her? Someone who'll make her nervous." He laughed before his gaze fell between Emma and mister grumpy.

"Hummm, Mister grumpy I dare you to join her." Zain wasn't sure if the grumpy man would do the dare but he wanted to watch his cousin squirm. "Or perhaps, mister soft lips?" He mused. "Pinky I can't decide."

Emma brought her tissue back up to her face and sneezed again. It sounded like a little mouse squeaked. In fact, that's what her big sister called her whenever she sneezed; a little mouse.
"Bless me" Emma muttered, rubbing her bare legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back