• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bi Life

Characters
Here

JaCrispy

Elder Member
(based on A tv show)

Love doesn’t come easy to all, especially when you’re gay. So what happens when 12 sexy singles get put in a villa together for 3 months.

Your character has been selected for a reality show. Each wanting to find love and win the prize money. To survive on the show you must be in a couple.

What’s a game and what’s real? Who really wants love? Or who’s playing for the money? Drama, fights and love are ensured.

BFB09755-6F67-412A-A1F3-78F97236A42C.jpeg
(The villa)

0EDFFD20-8740-4E74-8090-54B788DD5893.jpeg
(Bedrooms)
E1FA1251-6E14-4C40-AAC4-C6F8618CA2EC.jpeg
(The fire pit/ elimination area)

Announcer: Welcome contestants to the summer of a life time. Are you ready for love, friendship and drama? I hope you are cause this, is the Bi life.

(Each character may now do an introduction paragraph of them entering the villa x enjoy!)

"I never thought I'd go from Westminster to Villas like this so easily".

Emma Milton entered into the competition; the grandstanding villa. This is where she'd be 'til victory or elimination. Apart from how beautiful the interior was, it looked empty. She knew everyone else was coming, she considered picking her own room but she was content with whatever bed she got as long as it was intact. Having no idea of what to do now, Emma took a seat on one of the sofas, her backpack still slung over her shoulder.

Last edited:
Merci had joined the villa partly as a joke. The young woman hadn't had the best luck dating wise and had become well dare she admit desperate.

Swinging her bag over her shoulder she stared up at the villa before stepping threw the arch way and towards the sitting area, her grey eyes fell on another woman already sitting there and she gave a soft shy smile.

Aiden jumped out the car happily and strutted towards the villa. He had been anticipating this moment since he applied.

As he walked in he noticed the girls. “Heya lassies, I’m Aiden” he waved and stood with a grin.

Emma noticed someone else had entered, only for him to introduce himself as Aiden along with a cheeky grin. Emma waved back at him with her free hand, smiling her natural, beautiful, smile.

"Greetings, Aiden. I'm Emma Milton, or just Emily or Em. It doesn't really bother me which one you go for".

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Aiden leaned up against the wall closest. “Have you guys checked out the bedroom or the pool yet?” He said excited for the new environment.

Merci smiled softly as a young man entered introducing himself as aiden. She saluted as she stood up getting a bit bored simply waiting around. "I don't know about you two but I'm going to look around before I get grafting."

"I'll do so too. Silly question but do we have rooms? Yes? I don't watch these kinds of shows, so I'm unsure. If so, do you wanna pick a bed? Dibs on the bed closest to the window". Emma sprang up off the sofa, adjusting her glasses and fiery hair.

Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Merci smiled softly as she licked her lips. "It would be cruel for them not to give us beds, although I wouldn't be too surprised if we're all meant to share a room. As for the bed I'd like I don't care all that much to be honest."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and glanced back toward the villa enteracnce. "How many of us are there suppose to be?" She asked.

Aiden walked around the room and started to walk outside to the back area. “We all share a room apparently and you need tae share a bed with yer couple.” He said and winked at the girls.
He stepped outside and froze. “Wow, it’s beautiful “

"So there's no segregation? Well I'm not bothered, so I'm going to pick my bed". Emma made her way to the bedroom, in awe, again, of how lavish it all was. She picked the bed closest to the window, setting her backpack on it and calming it as her own.

Merci set her bag down on one of the beds with a sigh as she glanced around. "It's nice here I'll give them props. But two girls and one guy? That just doesn't seem too thrilling, no offense guys but I thought there'd be more of us." She paused unzipping her bag.

"I don't know about you two but I'm going to sunbath." She pulled out a one piece with cut out sides heading to the bathroom to change.

Aiden followed the girls and lazily threw his bag against a bed. “Well I assume the others are coming soon and sunbathing sounds mint but I wanna try oot that pool.” He pulled off his top and ran down the stairs. When he reached the back garden he stopped and took in the view of the huge pool in awe.

Emma watched as everyone went to get changed before heading to the pool. She was hesitant to join them, feeling slightly timorous, but grabbed her swimsuit before following suit. She'd need to ditch her glasses if she wanted to go for a swim but she was near blind without them.

Merci spralled out on one of the lawn chairs arm over her eyes as she lay her head back. The young woman felt her body relax as she closed her eyes feeling the warmth of the sun washing over her.

"Ah, toasty. This is nice..."

Aiden grinned and sprinted towards the pool, cannon balling into the deep end. He cheered gleefully as a huge splash of water escaped the pool as he landed. Swimming the length of the pool he admired the beautiful blue of the clear water before popping his head Back up for breath. “This really is amazing “. He said almost to himself.

Haruki fidgeted nervously as he walked up to the building. He had a pastel pink suitcase pulled behind him. He was bit disappointed he was late. Stop it! He pouted briefly before walking inside. He stepped through the door and looked around.
"H-Hello...?"
His voice was quiet, but he hoped it projected enough for someone to hear.​

Aiden walked out the pool and shook himself off before walking to greet the new voice. “Hey Mate I’m aiden!” He cheerfully waved at the boy and grinned. “And you are?” He said with a smirk.

Haruki jumped slightly at the voice. Stupid. He bowed slightly at the waist in greeting.
"H-Haruki. Haruki Watanabe."
He pulled the sleeve of his sweater over his hand and fiddled with the hem.
"B-B-But you can call me Kiki i-i-if that's too hard."​

Merci glanced up as another boy walked in he seemed to be rather shy as Adien went to greet him. "Hey, welcome." She greeted standing up and brushing some of her long blonde hair out of her face.

"Two guys and two girls this is starting to get interesting. I wonder when the first challenge will be... oh I'm sorry I'm Merci."

Aiden smiles at her. “I like your way of thinking” he laughed quietly and looked at the door. “There should be another two I think..” he shrugged it off and turned to Haruki. “Need help with your bags?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back