• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bi Life

Characters
Here
Angel stepped out of the car and straightened out her black form fitting dress, standing proudly and tilting her black sunglasses down to look over the Villa. She smiled slightly to herself and walked confidently through the entrance her gold heels clicking loudly.

Haruki gently rubbed her back when she buried her face in his neck. He loved the warmth from her body. It reminded him of when he wore one of his favorite sweaters. He was a bit startled when she put him at arms length, but he then laughed softly.
"I'm okay now. I have more blood in my head now."
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Justice got out of her uber and threw her bag over her shoulder, leaning her hip on the car. She grabbed out her crutches and set them in placed before closing the door and making her way up to the doors. She saw another girl making her way up and smiled. Her first chance to meet someone.
"Hey! Are you new too?!"
She called out to the girl and moved a bit faster to catch up.

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Justice smiled and leaned her weight on one crutch, sticking her hand out to shake Angel's.
"Justice. Nice to meet you too. I'm glad I got to meet someone new before meeting everyone else."
She dropped her hand back down and grabbed her crutch handle. She started making her way further inside, keeping a pace she stay at with Angel.

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Angel followed the girl and tucked her shades into her handbag. “I hope there’s no assholes here” she giggled quietly to herself as she admired the house, subtly admiring the girl in front of her. “I hope everyone’s as good looking as you”. Angel winked as she walked slightly ahead towards the pool, eager to get in for a dip.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Justice dipped her head down, blushing lightly.
"Are you excited to be here and find some live?"

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Angel grinned brightly. “Of course darling! Nothing like a change of scenery to find someone amazing”. She flipped her hair and walked towards the inside staircase. “I wonder where everyone is, it feels like a game of hide and seek!” She exclaimed sassily.

Justice smiled and laughed softly.
"I loved playing that as a child."
She looked up at the stairs and frowned softly. She knew it was going to happen sooner or later. She was in a freaking villa, with millions of rooms. Of course there would be a bunch of stairs! She walked over to the stairs and started the slow process of climbing the stairs.
"Maybe they are playing a game."

JaCrispy JaCrispy

“I hope not” angel pouted slightly. “I always lose at hide and seek” she mused to herself and she reached the top of the stairs and peeked around the corner.

Justice smiled softly and stopped about halfway up to take a break. Stairs were not her favorite things by far.
"We'll find them sooner or later, Angel."
'Gosh! It sounds like I'm flirting with her when I'm not intending to.'
She blushed lightly and went to continue up the stairs. She was lost in her thoughts and her crutch completely caught the step and she fell forward. She let go of her crutches to catch herself.

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Justice smiled softly and held onto Angel's arms when she helped her up.
"Yeah. Just a little banged up. But it's not so bad since I fell for an angel."
She blushed softly and bent down to pick up her crutches one at a time.

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Angel smiled and turned to continue walking. “I wouldn’t advise that” she whispered to herself looking down at her hands as she walked towards the bedroom.

Justice continued up the stairs, careful not to trip again. She sighed when she made it upstairs.
"Do we have roommates or do we get our own rooms?"
JaCrispy JaCrispy

Angel simled to herself as she looked across the room. “Looks like we’re all sharing a room, how fun!” She squeaked excitedly and strutted over to one of the last empty beds.

Justice smiled and walked over to another bed. She set her backpack down and sat down on the bed.
"I can't wait to start finding some love."
She giggled and set her crutches aside. She collapsed backwards on the bed.
"I miss the days when I had both feet."
She sighed and stretched out her legs.

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Angel looked over and gave her a small smile. “How long has it been?” She said timidly, which was unusual for her, not knowing if she was over stepping a boundary.

Justice sat up and thought for a moment.
"About three years."
She saw her expression and smiled softly.
"It's okay to ask me any questions. I'm not afraid of it anymore. It was a rare bone disease that was weakening my bones. Thankfully it was only in my foot, but it hurt to walk on it until the amputation."

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Justice shrugged softly and pulled her leg up to change out her sleeve on her calf.
"Maybe getting food. It's kinda early."

JaCrispy JaCrispy

“Shall we go down and look?” She tilted her head towards the stairs. “I think the kitchens outside, which is amazing for this weather”. Angel stood and walked towards the window facing towards the pool and pondered quietly , wondering what everyone is like.

Justice groaned softly.
"I don't want to go down the stairs. I don't like stairs. Buuuuut I do want to go swimming."
She saw Angel looking out the window at the pool. She decided to forego the sleeve since the weather was nice.
"Would you like to go swimming with me, Angel?"

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Angel flipped her hair and looked at her dramatically. “Of course darling!” She strutted to her case and looked over her swim wear. “Hmm first impressions are everything” she said quietly to herself as she pulled out a golden two piece.

Justice smiled and pulled out a baby blue two piece. She stood up on her crutches and went into the bathroom to change. After a few minutes she came out with her hair braided back and wearing her two piece.
"I'm ready!"

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Ananta nodded her head worriedly at Kiki's response, checking her over 10 more times before settling on the fact that he was ok at the moment which got a big weight off her back. She just didn't want him to be feeling ill and not telling her because he didn't want to bother her. She had to be considerate of the fact that he had a body too that could be feeling ill while she wasn't and couldn't be selfish and not consider how he feels.

Ananta let out a worried sigh as brought him back in for a hug, "If you say so you goof. Just don't push yourself, k? I would hate to have to clean the throw up off of the floor, or worse my shoes." she laughed lightly at this, trying to relax despite her worrying. With a sudden hiss she jumped away from Kiki, noticing the pot boiling over. "Oh no! The noodles!" she quickly ran over and removed it from the heat, trying to dry the stove top by waving at it ferociously with her hands.
--
Ferrel kept how uncomfortable he was inside as he felt a hand go around his waste and offered Aiden a small smile. He was glad that Aiden had taken the bait and changed the subject off of why he was here onto food and eating. He just hoped that he could keep it that way and avoid any unpleasant interactions in the future. Letting his smile go neutral he stretched his body out and let out a small yawn.

After recovering from his yawn Ferrel spoke, "Alright, how about we get some food then. Anything you want in particular?" he asked as he began walking towards the kitchen, still very aware of the arm around his waist. He kept telling himself in the back of his mind that this meant nothing to him and that he was just doing this so that he could win this show and get him and his mom out of the house. It would always mean nothing to him. Or at least he hoped.
JaCrispy JaCrispy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back