• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bi Life

Characters
Here
Ferrel turned red as he felt strong arms wrap around him and a attractive voice speak in his ear. It made his heart race as he nervously looked around for on lookers. He gently snaked his way out of his arms in fear of judgement of others. He was now facing Aiden and gave him a smile, glancing at the ground intensely, willing himself to not blush. "I-I," he cleared his throat as he caught himself stuttering, "I slept fine, h-how about you?" his blush started up again before quickly going back down at him catching the warm feeling.
JaCrispy JaCrispy
--
Ananta smiled and hugged Kiki back just tightly. She snuggled into his warmness before muttering, "We should get up with the others," however she made no move to do so. She was pretty content with where she was at the moment, and honestly she didn't want to get up either. But, unfortunately they couldn't do all that they wanted all the time, but just for now if the stars aligned, they could stay like this for just a little longer.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Haruki groaned softly and shook his head.
"It's warm and comfy..."
He held onto her tighter. He didn't want to get up at all, he was warm and Ananta was so warm and soft. Everything seemed perfect.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Aiden kept the smile on his face, noticing the slight blush that grazed Ferrels cheeks. “I slept great, sorry for not waking you up with the others , you just looked too handsome and peaceful” he said quietly as gently brushed a strand of hair behind Ferrels ear.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel couldn't help but flinch as Aiden raised his hand to brush away a strand of his hair. This made him internally kick himself, Aiden wasn't his dad but for some reason for a second there he was reminded of him, he didn't know what brought it on to him, maybe this sudden patch of vulnerability that Aiden brought out of him was making him act more like his younger self, but this was doing him no good. He was here for the money, nothing else.

Ferrel moved back from Aiden's hand, fear flashing in his eyes for a moment before he turned, muttering a sorry and running away. God he hated how much Aiden made him put down his guards, he hated how much the boy made him blush. He hated how much he was already taking a liking to this boy. He hated him. He hated how much he liked him. And now he was crying, just great. Ferrel rounded a corner, seeing that the room was empty and sank to the ground. He needed to focus on the money, that is all he was here for. But somewhere in his heart, the money was begging to not be the only thing he was here for.\
JaCrispy JaCrispy
---

Ananta laughed lightly at Kiki, she herself did not want to get up either, but they had to because everyone else was up, "I know you don't want to Kiki, neither do I, but we gotta. Or else one of them is going to come up here and yank us both out of bed, and that is going to be more uncomfortable than if we just get out of be ourselves," she shifted up, sitting up as much as she could with his arms around her, "How about we get up, eat breakfast, then we can cuddle in one of the rooms or on the couch, plus your head must be killing you from the alcohol last night, so lets get you some advil or something. That sound good?"

Haruki nodded softly and sat up. Only a few seconds later did the pain actually hit him. He groaned and rested his head on her shoulder.
"No more alcohol.....ever..."
He looked up, his hair wild from sleeping, and smiled.
"i wasn't too bad last night, right?"

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Aiden was taken aback at Ferrels sudden reaction, sadness slowly crept onto his face as he watched the boy run away. Maybe he should Just give up on him, but he can’t. He felt a pull towards the boy that he couldn’t shake, was it love? Biting his lip he quickly decided to check on the boy, running to the direction he saw him leave. “Ferrel?” He looked into a room and saw the boy crying. “Ferrel?” He whispered and knelt down. “Are you okay?”
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel felt his stomach drop as he heard Aidens voice. Of course he had to follow him, of course he now he knows he was crying. This was just perfect. Just another shitty day for Ferrel, now all he wanted to to was punch Aiden in the face and kiss his lips. His anger was building up on himself as he sat there, not so much at Aiden. He hated how weak he was acting. He hated how much control Aiden had over his emotions. He hated it. He hated himself.

"JUST FUCK OFF!" he yelled loudly, facing Aiden with his tear stained face and began punching his chest. "I hate you! You are annoying, loud, and repulsive. I hate everything about you. I hate how you make me blush. I hate how you make me want to put my guard down. I hate how you break down all my walls. I hate how much I like you!" his fists lost any sort of punch they had at the beginning and now just sat there against his chest. He then spoke again in a now more broken voice "It am tired of being hurt"
JaCrispy JaCrispy
--
Ananta held him tightly as he withered in pain, "No, you were fine, cute actually. But enough of that let's get you some water and pain medication." she then began to slowly help him up making sure he didn't get light headed or anything and fall over. Once she got him up, and was sure he could walk, she began supporting him as they walked towards the kitchen area. She knew he could probably walk there himself, but for some reason she had to make sure he was ok and that he didn't fall over or anything. She didn't want him to get hurt after all.

Aiden held his breath, shocked by the sudden outburst but his muscles unclenched as Ferrel countinued. He gently wrapped his arms around the boy, being careful to not startle him. “Not everyone is the same and by blocking people out you’ll only hurt yourself” he said as calmly as possible.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Haruki held onto Ananta for a few moments, groaning softly as his head throbbed again.
"That's good. Remind me to never pick dare.....ever."
He rubbed a spot on his temple, trying to rub away the pain. He took his arm off her shoulder once they were in the kitchen.
"I'm going to cook."
He announced before going towards the pantry.
"Did you drink anything?"

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Zain sighed as he sneezed into his arm. "No, you haven't done anything. I promise it's not you. I *achoo.* sorry. I caught your cold. And I just didn't want to give it back to *achoo.* you. I'm sorry if I've been cold. Let me make it up to you."

Merci smiled as she tapped her chin in thought sinking down where Mackenzie had told her. "Umm, well I like teal, purple, black and red. What about you? What color should I paint your nails?"

Ferrel tensed as he felt the other boy's arms wrap around him. He first reaction was to push him away, but he found himself stopping. He just didn't have the energy to do try at the moment. He just wanted to enjoy this sweet moment while it lasted, who knows when he was going to get another chance at this again? Another chance to be embraced. God knows when he goes back home after this whole show thing is over, he is never going to feel something so warm and comforting again.

No, he'd have to get used to fists and kicks, because he wasn't going to win this. He should have signed up for another show, one that he might have had a chance of winning. He was stupid to have chosen this show, but he had some foolish hope to fool around with a girl here then bring home the money and never look back on his dad. But none of that plan was going well at the moment. No hot girl, in fact it's a guy. It felt weird to think of it like that, but it was true.

He had spent a while in denial, but at that moment with Aidens warms arms around him, he had to admit he felt something. Something you wouldn't feel normally if you were straight. Ferrel refused to face that problem at the moment and returned to the reality that he was currently stuck in, "Well it's better to be the one hurting myself than others doing it. At least I am the only one who gets to see me fall."
JaCrispy JaCrispy
----
Ananta laughed lightly at Kiki making sure she never lets him pick dare again. She had to admit, the hangover must be killing him. She let him go as he pulled away to cook and took a seat on one of the counters in the kitchen. She swung her feet back and forth as she watched him work. "Nah, I didn't drink, I don't really like the taste of it you know? I don't know why people drink it so much when it tastes so nasty," she stuck out her tongue after she said nasty before continuing,

"Well maybe you can shed some light on this, after all the first taste is still fresh in your mind. So what do you think about it?"

Haruki pulled out a packet of instant ramen, soy sauce, and various herbs. He set them out and grabbed a pot. He filled it an inch with water and put it on the stove.
"It burned for a second, but it was gone and then I felt....lighter.....mentally. Everything was funnier, easier to just exist."
He shrugged and started adding the herbs in unmeasured quantities, ending with the soy sauce. He threw the block of ramen in with the packet seasoning, placing the lid on top.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ananta laughed at Kiki's explanation. She rested her elbow on her knee then placed her chinn on her palm, "I guess people do drink it for the after feeling not the taste. I just can't understand the point of consuming something that tastes bad." she shivered as she mentioned the taste, laughing lightly at herself for her reaction. It was actually pretty stupid of her rivalry with alcohol, but for some reason she just didn't like it.

She sat up and jumped off the counter, making her way over to Kiki. She rested her chin on his left shoulder as she watched him do his cooking, "So what cha' making? It looks tasty." she hummed to him. She could pretty much tell what he was making, but she wanted to make a conversation so she just brought it up anyway.

Haruki smiled and turned around, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Hangover ramen. The noodles and herbs help with hangovers."
He kissed her forehead.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ananta blushed lightly as Kiki kissed her forehead. She hugged him back, her arms weaving around his torso. She snuggled her face into his collar bone, breathing in his sent. It made her heart flutter when she smelt it. It was so warm and comforting, it made her feel safe and loved. She enjoyed this little moment, her arms tightly holding onto him as they stood alone in the kitchen. She was then jerked out of her relaxed state by a thought.

She pushed herself away from Kiki, still holding onto him but now at arms distance. "I completely forgot, but do you need and medicine or anything for your head? Sorry for forgetting." she frowned as she looked up and down his face for any sign of discomfort as she waited for his answer.

Aiden leaned back and looked down at the boy. He could feel the pain in his words. “I...I won’t hurt you, you have to trust me, we don’t have to date or be boyfriends until you’re comfortable, we can start friends and I’ll prove I’m not gonna hurt you”. He closed his eyes and sighed, so quickly and he was already falling for the boy in his arms.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel looked at the ground solemnly as Aiden spoke. People usually started out confidant like that but gave up when ever they realized that it wasn't going to as easy as it looked in books and movies. But, something in Ferrel kept hoping all those times, even now. He really wanted to believe Aiden cared.

"Can we even do that? This is a dating show. Plus their is no point. We are going to have to be a couple in the end either way so there is no point in not just make it that way. We can just pretend that we are all lovey dovey and leave at that. Maybe then we might have a shot at winning this stupid show." With that said he slipped out of Aiden's grasp and stood, expecting Aiden to agree to his suggestion. I mean, he was here to win to, right?
JaCrispy JaCrispy

Aiden scoffed and stood. “I don’t care about winning, sure it’d be nice. I wanna find someone to fill the emptiness”. He sighed and leant against the wall. “I like you. If you think this is a game to me it’s not. If you’re only playing a game I don’t want any part in it, either find someone else to play with or actually try have a relationship with me.”

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel's face turned into a frown at Aiden's remark, feeling a pang of guilt right in his heart. He shifted awkwardly as he thought of how to respond. He did want to try it, to see if Aiden was actually telling the truth, see if he'd actually stay beside him as he claimed. But another part of him didn't want to go through the pain again. The pain of having his heart broken and his trust shattered. He didn't want to have to do that again. He just wanted to win the money and get away from his dad with his mom.

The only way to do that though is to be in a relationship, something Aiden himself had commented during one of his other outbursts. This meant that he was going to have to pretend so that he can win this. He had to win this, and he didn't even have to get attached. He wasn't going to look at this relationship as a real one, and as soon as he wins the money it can be over. He won't get attached, this is merely for the money and nothing else.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to word it like that. I just- I want this work out, I wanna be with you too, I am just so scared," he was even able to speak with truth in this. He was scarred. He just hoped that Aiden didn't catch his lie. He really hopped not, because that would be one hell of a thing to try and get back up from. Plus, it wouldn't be all bad to have someone to cuddle and stuff at night...But that's not the reason he is doing this of course! Just for the money. Probably
JaCrispy JaCrispy

Aidens face softened slightly as he felt relief wash over him, he knew he trusts too easily but he’d never felt this way about anyone. He smiled and nodded slightly. “I know it’s intimidating to be dating on tv especially wae someone of the same gender but am gonna try my hardest to make you feel safe from the outside world”. He stood confidently, face slightly red from embarrassment, not having planned to have a mini rant. He rubbed his neck awkwardly. “I mean if you want” he gave a nervous half smile and chucked. Aiden would never admit it but the boy had him head over heels like a giggly school girl.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel felt an internal sigh of relief as Aiden bought his half lie half truth. He didn't know if it was because the other boy trusted him that much, or if he was actually that good of an actor, but either way things were going smoothly. He tried to act normal, well as normal as he is, and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly at Aiden's next words offering him a nervous smile. Well nervous as in nervous that Aiden would figure out he is lying in kick his ass instead of nervous I want you to love me.

"So, uh you wanna go out and see the others? Bet they think we are doing some kinky shit or something like that. We should also go get some food, I'm kinda hungry, what about you?" Ferrel blushed lightly at the word kinky, almost as if it was different to say that to Aiden than to his other friends back at home. Ferrel just hopped he would be able to keep the heat off of their relationship and focus on other things so that he didn't get into any trouble with people figuring out he is lying.\
JaCrispy JaCrispy

Aiden snorted and laughed. “Trust that merci probably created a whole kinky situation in her mind” he smiled widely and wrapped his arm around Ferrels waist. Smirking as his mind started to wonder slightly. “Sure im hungry too, then again I’m always hungry”. He spoke as he began to lead him out towards the others cheerfully , a slight blush still on his cheeks.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back