• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High (Always Open)

"Yeah no problem. I try not being a huge bitch all the time." Chanel smiled, hoping that Skye and Celeste would have made up for now.

"Yeah we can find out what their doing like the four amigos or musketeers or some shit." she said twirling her hair.

She noticed Celeste looking back at Taren and it hit her like a brick.

Celeste and Taren used to date idiot.

Chanel thought about what to do. Should she ask Celeste for her blessing...? Yeah, its the thing to do.

(im on board(( :) )

Skyellar let out a small sigh of relief and hugged Celeste back before looking over at Chanel. "Yea yea yea," she said with a roll of her eyes and a small smile on her face. Looking back to Celeste, she nodded slightly and took the chocolate, nibbling on it as she thought. "No offense, but if something is going on, it wouldn't surprise me if the mastermind is Drew since he's like their puppetmaster," she said softly before offering Ashley a small smile, continuing to eat her chocolate, allowing Celeste to rest on her shoulder.

(Yea.)

// I HAD NO IDEA THIS HAD STARTED WHOOPS also I'm cool with a time skip

Ebba had woken up eary that day to take the bus to school, skipped out on breakfast like usual. Her mother didn't have enough money to buy her a car so she had to do with what she had. She had decided to take her bass to school since it was the first day. However after receiving her schedule from the office she decided to skip out on it and play outside behind the school where no one could see her. She was rather glad she didn't have to deal with all of those "I missed you!" and shrieks from the people meeting up with their old friends. She decided to go to 5 out of her 7 classes that day, mostly because the other ones didn't involve that any people she knew. She hoped she would have better luck seeing her friends after school and just have a casual meetup.

It was now 3:30 in the Afternoon. Drew had set arrangements with 9 other Jocks, including Evan, to pile into Drew and Evan's cars at Drew's house at 5:00 and then follow Jonathon home, since he was staying after til 4:30 and then Walking home. (Sorry for the Character Manipulation, but I had to make the times work) When he reached the edge of the Delvin Forest, they'd force him into the forest, and then beat on him. Not too severely, just a nice little pounding. He leaned against his Challenger, yawning, and he had his phone out. He was currently waiting on Celeste, who he had planned to bring home. He sent her a quick text.

Bae
me
Hey, where are you? I'm waiting in the parking lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan was waiting in the parking lot with a necklace for Skyellar and some tickets for a concert for one of her favorite bands that were going to perform in about a month. He was certain it was going to make her forget how much of a dick he was and forget their fight a few hours ago. He was waiting for her to come out of the building so he could surprise her and get things right with her for once. He was excited for what they were going to do to his brother and could wait for the time to come.

Jonathan was walking in circles around the stage with a marker in one hand and the script for the new play in his other hand. He glanced at Elizabeth who was marking her lines just like he was doing with his lines and smiled at her. "I can't wait to go to the movies tonight, I haven't seen The Shining in a long time, I can't believe they're showing it on the big screen again!" he exclaimed as he walked closer to her and sat down next to her.

Lance went through the rest of his classes without incident. He pretty much ignored everyone else and always had at least one earphone in. After school, he drove to the store and picked up some things for his mother. He went back home and straight to his room in an attempt to hide from his parents. He blasted his music and worked on his homework since he didn't have anything better to do.

Skyellar was digging out her keys when she walked out of the school. It had been an exhausting day, but she knew it wasn't over yet. She, Chanel, Celeste, and Ashley had planned on taking her car to find out exactly what was going on, and now, a bad feeling was forming in the pit of her stomach. When she found her keys, she looked up, seeing Drew and Evan in the parking lot. Damn it. Looking over to Drew, she rolled her eyes and called out to him. "I'm taking Celeste home," she lied easily before turning to Evan, noticing the necklace and concert tickets. She had to admit, the necklace was beautiful, and she wanted to reach out and snatch the tickets away, but not this time. "If this is your way of apologizing, forget it. It's gonna take more than some shiny necklace and tickets to get me to forgive you. If you're that embarrassed to be seen with me in front of your 'boys' then forget it. I'm sure there are plenty of others out there that won't treat me like complete shit. I don't want your gifts. I want your companionship. I don't want some jewelry or presents. I want a boyfriend," she said simply, the tears threatening to spill over though she held back. "You know where to find me when you're ready to actually apologize, if you ever grow the balls," she added before turning around and taking a deep breath. "And don't think that I don't know about the things you say about other girls. And I'm sure they do have a 'nice ass' and I'm sure you would 'hit it'. I'm not stupid Evan," she said softly as she shook her head and walked over to her car, unlocking the door and getting into the driver's seat, waiting on the others.

((I HOPE YOU GIRLS DON'T MIND!!))

Elizabeth stopped reading the script when Jonathan began talking about horror movies which completely caught her attention. She hated marking her lines anyways and a bit of distraction from her work wouldn't hurt anyone. "I know! I can't wait to get out of here and go to the movie, I hate marking the lines anyways." She replied as she rested her head on his shoulder and sighed.

Ebba walked out of the school's entrance with her bass case over her shoulder, She had pulled her cardigan off to reveal her tank-top as it was after school and she didn't find the need to cover herself anymore. She was thinking about what she'd do to cause an uproar in the school. It was the first day after all so she taught she didn't need to do much to get away with something. As she walked down the stairs, past Evan and through the parking lot, she lit a cigarette and decided to walk home this time around.

Celeste walked up to Skye's car with Skye, Ashley, and Chanel. Celeste could tell that Skye was hurt and all she wanted to do was comfort her, she looked over at Drew then down to the floor, picking her nails. "We just started this relationship Drew and already you're not being completely honest with me. You, Evan, and the rest of your dickhead crew will end up getting yourself killed one day if you don't stop this bullshit you call fun. You're ruining this relationship before it's even started."

She gave Evan an evil glare and then looked into Drew's eyes. Celeste didn't want to ruin anything between them too, she really did have deep feelings for him. She gave Drew a quick wave and got into Skye's car.

Chanel smiled as Skye stood up for herself. Thats exactly whats Evan needed to hear.

She jumped in the passanger seat and smiled at Skye.

"If you ever want me to beat Evan up. I will. That goes for you too Celeste. If Drew is being a dick to you. Ill beat him up." Chanel said. She didn't look tough at all. Which is why it is even better when she beats somebody up. However, she doesn't just go around beating people up, she isn't a thug.

"So guys can we stop by Starbucks? Im super thirsty." She said tugging the bow out of her hair and letting her hair fall down over her shoulders.

Evan remained silent while Skyellar talked, barely paying attention to her and thinking if breaking up with her was a good idea or not. He returned his attention to her once she was already walking towards her car and he simply shrugged. She wanted to spend time with him? He already took her on a date every week and he talked to her in school. What else could she want? Evan wondered as he threw the necklace and the concert tickets in his bag and walked towards Skyeller's car with a fake but convincing frown and kneeled next to the driver seat window. "Baby you know I'm sorry for being a terrible boyfriend but I will make it up to you, that's a promise" he said and fought the urge to laugh when he heard Chanel say something about beating him or Drew up. He knew the girl was not strong enough to do that. "I'll even let Chanel try to beat me up for you, think about that" he said and walked towards Drew. "Girls are so fucking complicated" he commented.

Jonathan smiled when Elizabeth rested her head on his shoulder and gave her a kiss on her forehead. She was the definition of the perfect girlfriend and perfect best friend he could have. "I love you Liz" He muttered loud enough for her to speak. They had been dating for years and it had finally stopped being weird to tell her he lover her.

Drew shrugged and called to Skye "Okay! But keep her safe, or we'll have words" he said with a smile and he then took Celeste's hands into his own. "Look...I know I'm not being truthful and know the mistakes I'm making. The Violence,The half-truths, whatever. But you, you are NOT a mistake. And I know that deep down. As much as I'd love to tell you everything, I don't want you getting involved with the violence. I don't want you to discover my demons. Not just yet. If I spilled everything now, then there's no more mystery!" Drew said, smiling. "Now I gotta go. Got plans to hang with friends at my house. I'll find you later, okay?" He says, kissing her, and he walked away, waving goodbve to Celeste, Chanel, and Skye. He laughed as Evan came, but got serious quickly. "Something is up. Celeste Wouldn't blow me off without telling me...would she? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid...whatever. Look, we'll round up the guys, head to my house, play some games, smoke some pot, and then head out. We'll pass Jonathon, and if there's no one shadowing us, we'll make the hit. If not, we drive by without attacking. But we can't have the girls knowing about it. We can't get them involved." Drew said. "Get in your whip and follow. Here come the cavalry" Drew said, nodding toward the 7 others. They mounted up, and they started driving toward Drew's.

Dani sat on a bench right outside of the main entrance of the school. She pulled out a book and began to read. She was absolutely dreading to walk home with all these text books. Seven very large text books. She closed her eyes for a moment and then texted both her fathers to see if she could get picked up from school. She then texted Trey to see if he wanted to hang out after school. She put her music on and her phone away as she continued to reread Harry Potter for the twentieth time.

I should really try and make friends this year. I should definitely... maybe not. Maybe I won't. I like a drama free life. It does get lonely. I wonder if I'll ever get a boyfriend before I graduate. Dani started thinking to herself as she read her book.

Skyellar was about to answer Chanel's question about starbucks, when Evan made a reappearance. Sure, he had a frown on his face, but sadly for him, it didn't reach his eyes. When he was finished talking, she rolled her eyes and got out. She was about to say something when he said girls were complicated, so she balled her fists up to keep from screaming. "I call bullshit. You don't really give a fuck about anyone but yourself and your fucking appearance. What will you look like if they catch you holding hands with your girlfriend? You know I love you, Ev, but I'm tired of your dickhead bullshit. I didn't know asking for you to actually treat me right was so complicated. Stop acting like you don't even know me when we walk into a classroom. Stop blowing me off to talk to your friends. I'm not saying smother me, but a little bit of compassion goes a long fucking way. And to be completely honest, I'm starting to wonder if you really feel about me the way you say you do, or if you're lying to me," she said with a shaky voice. She hadn't even realized she had started crying until just now. "I'm tired of being just another good fuck," she said before getting back into the driver's seat. Without bothering to wipe her eyes, she started the car and floored it out of the parking lot, the tires screeching against the pavement. Skye finally slowed down when they were away from the school and took a deep, shaky breath as she wiped her eyes, driving to the nearest starbucks. "Parking, she sat back and let out a small sigh,trying her best to calm down. She was scared to death that he was going to leave her, but she didn't want to be treated like crap anymore either.

Ebba had found a patch of grass on the road between the school and her house. It took about a 30 minute walk to get there so ten minutes in she decided to keep playing her bass. She actually didn't like playing by herself but since she hadn't seen Trey that whole day she couldn't have a jam session. Regardless practice is good and it gave her a way to finish her cigarette before getting too close to her house and risking her family see her. She pushed her bright pink hair into a braid and simply played some tones from some new songs she had found on Youtube.

Celeste removed her hands from his. "Well that just proved we have a shitty relationship, without honesty, there shouldn't even be a relationship, and I don't trust you." She turned away from Drew and made her self comfy at the back of Skye's car. Celeste took her phone out and decided to see what Lucas was up too, in a time like this, all she wanted was Lucas by her side, she also decided to text Drew back, since she'd forgotten earlier. Caleste now knew that Drew wasn't relationship material and was actually considering breaking him off.

Lucas<3
me
Hey Lucas, I really need you right now. Please text back as soon as you get this.

Caleste wanted to cry for Skye, she felt that bad. It was true though, Evan had been a complete and utter asshole to her and she could do so much better, then she started thinking about her own relationship. Drew was much worse than Evan and was capable of anything. 'What if one day he does hurt me' Caleste tried her best to get the rid of the thoughts flowing through her mind. "Alright girl's, Skye let's wipe them tears, let's go have a lovely cappuccino or whatever else you're planning on getting, and let's find out what these fuckers are up too, alright?"

Marcus had skipped the first day of school. Not because he was sick, but because he found the first day of school a waste of time. His parents never made him go anyways, so he stayed at home getting all of his things ready for his first day, the second day for everyone else. Once school started letting out, he went outside to sit on his front porch. He knew Mimi would be passing by at some point, and he wanted to figure out how the dread first day went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back