• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High (Always Open)

Celeste walked out the bathroom smiling to herself, she couldn't stop thinking about Drew. She kept re-winding the kiss she shared with him in her head. She couldn't help but notice that most people were staring at her, she knew what they were thinking but she simply didn't give a fuck. She knew what she did, and one thing she certainly wouldn't do was have sex in a public school bathroom.

She finally caught up with Ashley, running up behind her, jumping on her, and tackling her to the floor. "Hey bitch." She said, giggling. Oh how she loved Ashley. "You ready to go to French?" She said, picking herself off the floor.

Celeste thought of Ashley as her sister, they've done pretty much anything you can think of together. Ashley was pretty much her other half, they always took care of each other and helped each other out with everything. Celeste took out her phone and checked a few things, noticing that Drew had sent her a text. She always got butterflies thinking of Drew, whether they be bad or good. She giggled to herself at his message and decided to reply back.

Cutie ;)
them
Hey, so, is that a yes or a no for me giving you a lift home today? You know, for...safety reasons. (;
me
Haha, sure. But alone?

Chanel smiled rolling into school in her vintage bug ( http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/340194b1-1de5-4866-9789-63a2cd9b09d3/560ab5e8-723d-4c62-98cd-8892af03b935.png ) and got out of her car. ( http://www.polyvore.com/sweet_life/set?id=3791772 ) She smirked walking into the school, with her arms crossed. People moved out of her way as she walked down until one girl ran into her.

"Sorry Chanel... Sorry." the girl said looking at the floor.

Her name was Kathy Bates. Chanel looked her up and down and narrowed her eyes.

"Sorry doesn't pay for the Lipo suction you need does it?" She said with a smile, then pushing past the girl and walking into Health class.

She took a seat in the table that sat 4 people and took out her notebook.

Skyellar noticed Evan's presence though she didn't bother to look up from her book. Without a word, she got up and began walking to French. It didn't take much for her to notice the look Drew gave Evan and the nod he returned. She knew Drew's rep all too well and automatically knew something was up. Turning around and stopping in front of Evan, she narrowed her eyes, still angry at him. "Do something stupid and you'll have hell to pay," she spat coldly before continuing. "And whenever you're not too embarrassed for those assholes to see us together then you can quit fucking yourself," she added before turning and walking away from him and into French. She sat down in the seat closest to the door for an easy escape and began to read again. She knew how he was but it didn't stop her from hating it with a pure passion, and if something didn't change in the slightest, she was done.

Evan made an expression of disgust when Drew said that their teacher was hot and took a few things from his own locker. "She's a fucking teacher remember? Don't give me those mental images! I have health too so please don't turn it into a torture" He said, clearly disgusted. When Skyellar finally payed attention to him and nervously gulped. He knew he was in big trouble with her but it was nothing that acting romantic and giving her gifts and maybe taking her out on a date wouldn't fix. He quickly closed his locker and walked towards Health class and sat down.

Johnathan smiled when they finally arrived to the theatre and quickly sat down next to Elizabeth and waited for the auditions for the new members of the club to begin. He was glad to be in theatre instead of being stuck in french class with a bunch of girls who thought it was romantic and not hard at all.

Chanel took out her schedule and groaned. She had french not Health. She put her shit in her back pack and left health and went into French. She smiled and sat next to Skyellar.

"Hey girl." she smiled and sat down.

"I got ass backwards and went to the wrong class. Um. How are you?" She asked messing with her pony tail.

"I didn't miss any drama did I? I had stupid bronchitis." She rolled her eyes.

Drew closed his locker and leaned against it, texting Celeste, replying to Evan "Relax, she's, like, in her late 20s."

Bae
me
Hey, so, is that a yes or a no for me giving you a lift home today? You know, for...safety reasons [/B] ;) [B]
them
Sure, but alone?
me
That's what I was planning, but if that makes you uncomfortable, Ashley always needs a ride.

After sending the text, he went into Health Class and smiled at Ms. Sacra, laughing at the look on Evan's face from it, and he plopped into his chair. He put his pack on his desk, and put some earbuds into his phone, listening to Eminem until class started. He caught Chanel's eye and smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashley let out a high-pitched squeal of pain and fright when Celeste had tackled her to the floor. She was praying to the heavens that her dress had not gone up at all in the process. She may be a major flirt, but she has never gone to 3rd base and she didn't want any of the perverted boys to see her underwear, that's for sure.

"
You better hope my dress didn't go up." She said, shooting a playful glare at Celeste.

She stood up, brushing whatever dirt specs may have gotten on her and regained her posture. She loves Celeste to bits and pieces, they might as well be sisters. Sisters that get along surprisingly well. She looked over at Celeste and smirked seeing she was texting someone.

"
You texting your boytoy?" She teased, giving a smug grin.

She sighed when she saw Chanel walk in and rudly run into someone. Ashley had never been entirely fond of her, she always thought she was such a... Bitch. She has no problem showing her disliking of Chanel. Ash still hung out with her for Celeste's sake. She followed Celeste to French and groaned when she saw Chanel, she sat a few seats away from her and had her notebook and pencil ready.

"Hey..." Skyellar said simply when Chanel spoke to her. "Not much drama. Just the normal. Ev's being a dick and him and Drew have something planned, but I don't know what it is, and I have a feeling it isn't going to be good," she said softly as she looked over at her friend, running her hands through her blonde hair. "I just don't know what to do anymore. I figure something would have changed over the summer but nothing has. He still acts like a dick to me or like he doesn't even know me when his other asses are around. Normally, a gift or date and it's all better but I'm done falling for that shit," she said as she shook her head slightly, letting out a sigh.

"Trouble in paradise?" She sighed listening to what was going on in Skyellars world.

"That sucks babe... I can try and find out what their planning if you want. But that really sucks. I hate to say this but maybe if you break up with him he'll get it that he cant be a dick all the time. Or I can always just beath im up for you." she winked trying to lighten the mood.

Even though Chanel though Evan was hot, she would'nt try to break him and Skyellar up, they were so cute.

"But it could be worse. You could have no one like me. I mean you're head cheerleader, your're a sweetheart, you have a hot boyfriend. I'd kill to have your life." Chanel said trying to make her friend feel better.

"Oh please, look at that ass you got girl. Show it off" She said, pulling Ashley in for a hug. "And yes, I am indeed talking to my beautiful baby". She added, winking.

Celeste's always hated French, she could never get her head around it and hardly ever picked up on it. She walked inside the classroom noticing Chanel had finally turned up. "Hey Skye, hey Chanel. Damn Chanel, I thought you weren't coming in. Where you been?" She started conversation with the two.

She saw Ashley walk off, she knew Ashley didn't like Chanel one bit but there was nothing she could do about it since Chanel was a great friend of hers.

She sat down at there table for a few minutes before going back to Ashley, she wanted to see how Skye and Chanel's summer went since she missed them like crazy.

"How was your summer, cuties?" She said, taking out her phone to continue to text Drew.

Cutie ;)
them
Hey, so, is that a yes or a no for me giving you a lift home today? You know, for...safety reasons? ;)
me
Sure, but alone?
them
That's what I was planning, but if that makes you uncomfortable, Ashley always needs a ride.
me
Nono! I just want it to be us. We haven't had that much time alone together...so just us, if you don't mind that is. :)

Chanel smiled wide as Celeste came in the room. Ashley was following her, she knew Ashley did'nt like her. That was fine. Chanel was a bitch and people dont like bitches. However Chanel didn't dislike Ashley, she really just didn't care.

"Hey babe! And yeah. I know. I had mono and bronchitis." she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Ashley." she said shooting her a small smile.

"Well. My summer was pretty great. I met 5SOS and Ashton invited me to be one of his groupies, and lets just say I got his drumstick." she winked, laughing at her own joke.

"But other than that, I did like nothing." she sighed. She looked at Celeste texting someone.

"And who are you texting?" Chanel said giggling. She really was clueless about what was going on.

"Oi Chanel, you naughty girl." She said, putting her arm around her shoulder. "Well my summer was pretty shitty, I didn't do much besides from chill with Ashley which was the upsides to this summer."

She looked over at Ashley and gave her a smile and put up two fingers, indicating she'll be two minutes.

"Oh, I'm just texting Drew...yeah, me and him are finally a thing now!" She said, in an exiting and enthusiastic tone.

Drew smiled when he felt his phone vibrate in his hands, and looked down, glad he'd get some alone time with the most attractive girl in Grandview High. He tested back. After the text, Ms. Save a requested his attention, and he gave her it, out of respect for her. If there was a good teacher in this school, it was her.

Bae
me
Hey, so, is that a yes or a no for me giving you a lift home today? You know, for...safety reasons? ;)
them
Sure, but alone?
me
them
Nono! I just want it to be us. We haven't had that much time alonetogether...so just us, if you don't mind that is. :)
me
Ha...alright, cool. Can't wait. Text you later :) [\textmessage]

Taren walked into French, and a slight smirk curled to his lips when he saw Chanel. He then, saw Celeste and glared at her. That bitch is almost as bad as Ashley. He walked to a seat towards the back and sat down. He didn't know why, but he sort of liked Chanel even though she's a bitch just ike the rest of them. But at least she's fucking hot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ashley looked up from her notebook and waved at Chanel. She then, turned her attention back to her notebook. She hated what she was writing, but honestly as much as she hated to admit. Celeste doesn't know everything about her, and she doesn't like it this way, but there's just some things that she shouldn't know about just yet.

(Okay so I most likely won't be replying until later so... I guess if you guys want. Since I'm gonna be gone for a few hours, @Enchanted could portray Ashley and @KurtH6355 could portray Taren until I get back, you guys don't have to, but feel free to if you would like.... )​

Skyellar rolled her eyes as she let out a small sigh and shook her head. "Trust me. You wouldn't," she said simply just as Celeste walked in and sat down. "Fine," she said simply as she found herself frowning a bit. "And don't worry about following them. I'll do that myself," she said through clenched teeth just as Celeste spoke, saying that her and Drew were together now. Making a gagging noise, she turned to her with wide eyes. "That asshole, knowing how he treats everyone?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" she nearly yelled as she stared at her friend. "I'm sorry, but if you can be together with someone who treats everyone, including your friends, like shit then it makes me question your morals and wonder if you're that desperate," she said truthfully as she faced forward again and rolled her eyes. "Besides, I'm one smartass comment away from highkicking his brain through his fucking skull," she spat coldly, trying her best to read again. "And I've heard enough about that jackass."

Dani wrote down what she'd need for AP Psych and started doodling aimlessly in looseleft paper. She had a knack for drawing cute cartoons. She looked at her schedule and sighed. AP Calc next. Great. She and Trey left the classroom for the next class of the day.

"What do you expect? Im a whore." she giggled.

"Well Ashleys fun right?!" She smiled back at Ashley.

"You and Drew? Oh my god! Thats so grool babes! I really need a boyfriend shit..."

Chanel looked over at Skyellar as she had her break down and yelled at Celeste for dating Drew.

She rubbed Skyellars back.

"Honey you got to keep it frosty. I know you hate Drew but Celeste is dating him and you should be happy for her. I mean Ashley hates me but she puts up with me because me and Celeste are friends.

She smiled looking up as Taren walked into class. My god he was hot, now she usually did'nt go for stoners but for him she would. Then it hit her who her boyfriend could be. Taren. She smirked as she concocted her plan then put her attention back on her friends.

Celeste's eyes widened as she took in what Skye said, it was kinda unexpected and did certainly make Celeste quite upset. "I know what he's like, but I've liked Drew for a long time and he's so kind, gentle, and sweet to me. Besides, I'm gonna try and change him. And Skye, what about your boyfriend, eh? Your boyfriend is so far up his own ass, he doesn't even pay you any attention and treats you like complete shit when he's with his friends. And haven't you forgotten how similar he is too Drew?" Celeste's face totally dropped, and now she was pissed.

"Anyway Skye, aren't you meant to be my friend? Can't you feel happy for me?" She shouted and stared at Skye.

Trey walked with Dani to her next class and smiled softly. "I'll see you later, short stack," he said with a smile and quickly headed off to French. Upon entering, he saw the look on his sister's face. "What's wrong?" he asked softly as he looked down at her with confusion on his face, earning a simple shake of the head as she mouthed 'talk later' and returned her attention to her friends. "That's different Chanel. Ashley isn't a stoner. She doesn't carry a glock on her. And she hasn't killed someone before because she couldn't keep her temper under control. I'm glad your happy Celeste, and I love you, but don't expect to see me around when that demon is around," she said with a small sigh, trying her best to calm down. "I'm sorry if it seems like I'm taking everything out on you, I'm not trying to, I swear. I just don't want to see you get hurt. Trust me. I know Evan is a complete ass. Hell, we're fighting right now because of it. What you may or may not know is that they have something planned, and it's not going to be good. I just need to find out what they're planning and who the victim is going to be," she said as she ran a hand through her hair. "Like I said, I'm not trying to upset you. I just don't want to see that asshole take out his anger on you and you end up coming to school with a black eye," she said as she dropped her head, trying her best not to cry. She hated fighting with her friends, but the mere thought of one of them getting hurt made her want to break down.

Day one and the drama is kicking!

Chanel kept to herself and looked back at Taren and smiled and winked at him.

"Okay girls. We cant keep fighting each other. Sky if Drew is your enemy, then fight him not Celeste. Celeste I know he's your boyfriend but maybe not expect Sky to deal with him... Look. Im not Oprah. I dont know what we need to do but this needs to stop. We are the unholy trinity and we cant get broken up!" Chanel said before crossing her arms.

"Now I really dont want to be a huge bitch on my first day back so how about we just chill out okay?" Chanel said starting to feel herself get angry for no reason.

This whole fight is stupid. Are we gonna let some dicks get in between us? Ugh.

Drew

full

So the teacher was teaching about "Sexual Reproduction." Ms. Sacra was focusing on safe sex, knowing how most of the students were probably gonna be doing lots and lots of fucking this year. Drew made the joke by singing quietly but audible so everyone in the class could hear, including Ms. Sacra "Let's talk about sex baby" and a cute redhead named Shelby joined in, singing "Let's talk about you and me", biting her lip. Ms. Sacra then sang surprisingly, singing "Let's talk about all the good things, and the bad things, that may be" and everyone laughed and clapped. Drew smiled at the redhead, and she winked.

Taren

Taren was bored out of his fucking mind. He reached into his backpack and withdrew a pen and loose paper, and he began doodling, doodling a very poorly drawn fire-breathing Dragon named Alduin from his favorite game, Skyrim.

"It would never come down to that Skye, I can take good care of myself and I wouldn't let something like that happen." She started to feel bad for Skye. "I'm glad you're looking out for me though." She shifted her chair a little closer to Skye's and gave her a hug. "I love you." She whispered in her ear and kissed her on the forehead.

"We'll find out what they have planned, all three of us - including Ashley. We just need to hang around here after school for a bit." Celeste picked out a chocolate bar from her bag and broke it in two. "Here, have some." She handed Skye the chocolate bar and rested on her shoulder.

"Thanks for the input Chanel." She said, nudging her on the shoulder. She saw the wink she had given Taren and was actually quite jealous since Taren and Celeste had history. She looked over at Taren and smiled, an innocent 'I miss you' kinda smile. She did want to make up with Taren but she had to act as if she hated the guy, so that was a massive nono.

Celeste and Taren had a great relationship before he turned weird and got hooked onto weed. She missed their relationship so much and knew that she wouldn't be able to re-live the same relationship with Drew, mostly because of his history and his reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back