• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High (Always Open)

"You lazy ass. All you do is sleep, eat, smoke and you're still hot. How do you do it?" she said playfully.

"Oh my god Taren. I would love to go to homecoming with you." she said, kissing his chest.

"So are you gonna go all out? Limo, Tux, the full package? Its okay either way." She said, rubbing his back.

"Hey Taren... Can I say something? I really dont want it to freak you out..." she said, biting her bottom lip. She loved the feeling of his hand on her ass.

@AkwardWriter

Taren chuckled at Chanel's statement.

"
Maybe, don't get your hopes up. And it won't freak me out, just say it." He said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

He didn't know what she was going to say and it made him a bit curious. There were milions of ideas running through his mind of what she could possibly want to tell him. He decided to just let her say it and see if his thoughts on what she might say are correct.

She took a deep breathe looking into his eyes.

"Taren... I... I love you." she said softly. Then she kissed him.

"I hope it isnt too soon... I just... I love you." she said with a sigh.

"So after Homecoming... do you want me to stay the night again? I promise you wont get any sleep." she whispered kissing his neck and giggling.

(( @AkwardWriter baby))

Taren's eyes widened, he was in a bit of shock. He had no idea what love is, or what it felt like, so he didn't say it back. He looked down at herand smiled at the last part she said.

"
Sounds great babe." A smirk played his lips as he shot her a wink.

He leaned over and gave her a kiss placing his hands on her waist. He felt that was the least he could do concidering he probably seemed like an ass for not saying he loves her back. But I mean she'll understand... Right?

@Zatanna

(SORRY I HAS BOOK REPORT AND IT KEEPS DISTRACTING ME!!! I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BOOK REPORT! I GET TO READ A MANGA FOR IT!!!!!!!!! *squeel*... Yep I'm an anime nerd :3)

Chanel wasn't upset with him for not saying it back. He just wasn't ready.

She kissed him again and frowned.

"Everytime I kiss you I dont wanna stop..." she smiled.

"Hey... I have an idea. Do you wanna ditch class? I think you've made me a bad girl." she smiled.

"We can go back to your house, then eat, then go to the mall... or something like that." she bit her bottom lip.

@AkwardWriter its okay baby. anime is cool. soul eater, fairy tail, and ouran high are my faves <3)

( I'm currently working on Hetalia, but I'm reading Full Metal Alchemist manga for the book report :3 i've seen FMA Brotherhood and I cried so much ;~ ;)

Taren chuckled and gave her a tight squeeze.

"
Trust me, if I could my lips would never leave yours." He said with a smile and nodded. "Sounds good to me, c'mon." He grabbed her hand and started heading to the school doors to go back outside the building.

He let go of her hand and placed a protective hand around her waist when he saw one of his "buddies" and continues walking.

@Zatanna

(sorry it's short.. they're prob not gonna get much longer until
@thefan1 responds)

"Lets go baby." she said smilling.

Chanel noticed the protective move he made when another guy came around and blushed a little.

"You get to take the most popular girl at school to homecoming and call her yours... What did you do to be so lucky." she said playfully.

"Nah, Im the lucky one. I get you. You take very good care of me. Because of your stoner food i gained 3 pounds but its all in my ass so who cares?" she snickered.

"Where are we going first?" she asked as they arrived at Taren's car.

(( @AkwardWriter its okay babes ))

Brit scoffed a bit as the couple walked away. She called out, "Try not to get her pregnant!" She swore, those two were inseparable.

At lunch she took her usual spot, and waited for the others to get there.

Jase stretched and got dressed. His usual, a black tank, a plaid over shirt, and jeans. He grabbed his guitar case, and put the strap around himself. He ran downstairs and his parents were very loud this morning. They always yelled at eachother, but this one was loud. They think the walls are sound-proof but he knows they aren't. He decided to grab acereal bar so he could leave and eat in peace. Ever since his brother, mornings have been like that a lot.

He didn't know anyone, but he never had trouble making friends. He talked to a few people but for some reason they all seemed kind of stand-offish. He was walking down the halls when he noticed a girl being laughed at. He got mad, but he noticed the girl was hurt. So he went towards her. He walked up, but she was gone.

He went through his day as usual but saw that girl again skipping lunch. He chased her to the library and walked up to her, "Hey. You okay?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dani jumped at the sound of a voice asking her if she was okay. She turned sharply to face the boy. "Yeah, I'm fine. Uh, thanks." She flashed a quick, small smile before turning back toward the library, afraid to keep the conversation going.

"Name's Jason, and you?" He asked, following the girl. He wanted to make sure she was okay. And, not for nothing, but she was pretty cute.

"Uhh..." Dani spoke absentminded as she wrote her name on the clipboard, signing into the library. "I'm Dani." She sat down at an empty table and pulled out her textbooks and a binder.

"Dani, that's a nice name. Short for Danielle?" He signed in as well, and sat down across from her, "What's with those bitches anyway?"

"Yeah," she glanced up from her AP Calc book and looked at him. "My best friend was pretty popular. He and his sister moved away and now they think they can bother me." She answered dryly. "I'm not really cool, if you want to fit in around here, I suggest you stray away from me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back