• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Beginning of the End

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧

This roleplay starts off in the airborne city of Bayfalls. Bayfalls is like a Haven for people who want no bad things. I guess you could say it's the city that no bad things happen in. One day when you and your friends are messing around outside you come across Liam King. The leader of Bayfalls speaking with another man. You and your buddies hide so you don't get caught and interrupt their conversation but you do overhear it. You hear them talking about something below Bayfalls that they refer to as the "other world". You start to think and remember all of you guys parents never mention anything about the "other world" and plan to investigate. You all come up with the idea to travel to the edge or end of Bayfalls. When you look down you see nothing but clouds. You're all scared to jump down because you fear if nothing is really down there but then you think back to what Liam said. You all jump and crash down to the "other world" A place that has been hid from you your entire life. You come to find out the "other world" has drinks that can give you powers and magical weapons. You learn the "other world" is actually in danger and bad people plan to destroy and conquer it.

Hey guys thanks for checking this out I wanted to make a roleplay and this kinda popped into my head. After reading over it it kinda doesn't make any sense but it's fiction so oh well haha. I'm looking for a group of teenagers and some people willing to play villains and/or inhabitants of the "other world". If you have any questions please ask because I can understand if it is difficult to understand the story.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back