• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This is a Gluttony Song:

I didn't pick a translated version because it sounds more dramatic when you don't know they are singing about eating macarons . . .

I feel like I should just post, but right now it just feels like it is just me and Lust since I haven't had anything else to include in my replies >.> kind of worried that if I post, only Bunneh will be able to post and it'll kind of repeat. I don't want to be that guy who has a back and back roleplay between two people in a group roleplay--

Not sure, everyone seems to have gotten quiet and I know that Ryoko is doing a one post for one roleplay a day thing so who knows when we'll get a post of Pride and Charity here

I noticed that you still have Patience available as a virtue, which I'm interested in playing as well as just another random character (not sure which race yet)

That is strange as on the character list is says Kindness and Patience are still open. If that isn't the case, then I would want to do two different other species
I'd update that, but uh..unfortunately I can't. We still have Chasity open, if you want to play a Virtue. But other wise, I don't think it would be a problem if you wanted to play two different species. c:

KhalZhavvorsa KhalZhavvorsa

If Glut was a savage, the response would be like this:

Ottos looked down at his piggy legs, then back up at his lady, "BITCH, you better pick me up and carry me there-- do you know how fucking long it takes for me to get around on these stubby feet?"

Also . . . WHAT IS LUST DOING LEAVING SNACKS WITH THE DRAGON???

Here Glut comes all this way to a meeting he doesn't care for to report back on a task she left him with, and she doesn't even reward him by feeding him ;A; THIS IS WHY WE HAVE WARS LUST

Also . . . WHAT IS LUST DOING LEAVING SNACKS WITH THE DRAGON???

Here Glut comes all this way to a meeting he doesn't care for to report back on a task she left him with, and she doesn't even reward him by feeding him ;A; THIS IS WHY WE HAVE WARS LUST
SHE HAS THE BEST THING EVER WAITING FOR HIM!! (Like those sandwiches of her's he dreams about. And maybe a cupcake or two. c; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back