• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Battle of the Gods

Ya Boi

Who's that guy?
It's happened. Valsen, the Creator of All, has died. His children have come together after spending centuries apart and things have spiraled out of control rather quickly. The agreement between the family was that a new deity was to take the place of their father when he died. The process of "choosing" someone was never spoken of but everyone of them knew. A battle between the gods was to take place. An all-out battle to decide the new King of All was set to happen. The whole world will have no choice but to stand witness to the greatest battle of all.

You are one of the Fourteen. Each of you was born with incredible power that will only be magnified even more once you ascend the throne. You look at each of your siblings in turn and you are at a crossroads. It has been far too long since you have seen any of them. Their intentions are unclear. Will you fight to claim the throne for yourself or will you choose to fight to keep the whole world intact? Your father loved everyone, including the humans the populated the planet. Will you throw everything he'd worked for away or will you fight to preserve your father's beloved realm?

This RP can have up to 12 operating players. You can choose to enter as any gender that you wish and with any ability. Of course, I will be there to make sure that everyone is on equal footing and that there are no broken or overpowered characters. As GM, I will be playing three characters. If that sounds strange then I urge you to read the list of deities at the bottom of this post. That may clear up any issues surrounding that. Anyway, I don't have any constricting rules. Swearing and violence is allowed as long as it doesn't violate RPN's guidelines. I plan for this to be a long term RP, so please make sure that you are willing to keep this up for as long as we can.

The Pantheon:
  1. Zenaida: Goddess of Life
  2. Azrael: God of Death
  3. Reagan: God of Power
  4. Empty
  5. Empty
  6. Empty
  7. Empty
  8. Empty
  9. Empty
  10. Empty
  11. Empty
  12. Empty
  13. Empty
  14. Empty

* Zenaida and Azrael are not allowed to compete for the throne. They will serve as Judges during the battle. The two of them will be attempting to limit the amount of collateral damage done to the planet. Since they control Life and Death, they are already too powerful and should not have the throne. These two will also serve as pretty much Exposition Fodder for the most part. Like, if things are getting too out of hand or absurd, they will interfere.

* Reagan is my actual character. I will be playing as him for the most part.

* As stated above, you can create any deity you want but a humanoid character is preferred. I apologize to those who were planning to play as a giant Hydra as their character or something.

* It isn't required but it would be nice for your character to have history or opinions about the other characters. These can be pleasant or not. Everyone is related after all.

* If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Interested! I'll have to see what types of deities people come up with.

Interested as I already have an OC in mind. (Goddess or God of the Void)

Last edited:
How about the God of 6-word long poetry, strips of metal, butchering fish, slighly-salted peanuts, ransoming pagan babies and sisterly affection?

Last edited:
Is it bad I thought this was gonna be a DBZ thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back