• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the barriers within us

luna started to wake up and yawned softly as she look around and rubbing her paws to clear her eyes "were am i?" she said softly as she felt a heavy weight beside her. when she turn her eyes she gasp to see Crazy beside her as she try to recall everything in her memory with a deep blush "oh~" she said softly as she turn to him and smile softly as she gave him a kiss in the cheeks and nudge her snout to his head waking him up "wake up my wolf~" she said sweetly

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

As soon as she nuzzled him he starts to groan waking up and he rubs his eyes. He starts to look at her with a heavy blush " h-hello Luna , w-what happened?
" his tail wrapped around hers as a nervous habit when it comes to mates. As crazy was eye to eye with Luna both the parents came when they hard of the commotion and gasped as they saw and smelled crazy mated Luna . They were speechless

Last edited:
luna blushed deeply "i was going to ask you the same" she said as she look at him with a deep blush as her tail wrap around him. she was going to ask him something but she was stop when she saw his parents entered the room making her gasp and hide close to crazy as she hid under the sheets of Crazys bed

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

« we heard you a mile away crazy, with your panting and howling with that girl. “His father said . His mother was infuriated growling as her hairs were raised . The father silenced her and responded again “ remember what I taught you son about responsibility...” crazy looks down as the two walked away . It was clear now that he had to take care of her as if she was his possession. He petted her softly and kisses her lips before wrapping his paws around her “ it’s ok they are gone “

Last edited:
she blushed deeply as his father told them what they heard in a complete details as she shivered from the mothers action. their action were scaring her. she can tell the mother dint liked her to be here in the first place. she frowned deeply. when they leave Crazy's den she moved close to him and wrap her paws around him thighly as she look up at him in the eyes "do they not want us too?" she said with a frown as she look at him and she look down

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He starts to massage her back even tho he is stressed but he « it’s just that they don’t accept newcomers well... give them a while and theyll get used to you

luna look at him and she noticed his stress as she leaned up and licked him all over and she gave him a smile as she wrap her paws around him "will you help me?" she ask him

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

she smile happily and stand up "lets take some fresh air outside and i have to go to my parents they must have been worried" she said with a frown as she look up at him

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

luna smile and stood up with a nodd "alright but first we should get something to eat" she said as she look at him and she walk by the door and she walk by the exit and she look at him "ive bet they will like you" she said with a smile as she look at him

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

luna smile and stood up with a nodd "alright but first we should get something to eat" she said as she look at him and she walk by the door and she walk by the exit and she look at him "ive bet they will like you" she said with a smile as she look at him

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He followed her to the exit with a blush on his face . His smile stretched across his cheeks said that her parents will like him

luna look at him happily as they walk out and through the forest "what would like to eat crazy? fruits, fox? rabbits?" she ask as she look at him

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

« I’d go for some Fox but don’t worry, I can hunt myself.. you on the other hand “ he nuzzles her preggo belly still in early stages so it doesent show « I want to take care of ~ so what would you like? » he asks kindly as his tail wrapped around hers from nervousness

"ill be fine with some rabbits if thats alright Crazy" she said with a giggle as she nuzzle her belly and she hugged him softly as she sat down the ground as she look at him "i do kinda feel a little bit tired" she said with a giggle

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

"ill be fine with some rabbits if thats alright Crazy" she said with a giggle as she nuzzle her belly and she hugged him softly as she sat down the ground as she look at him "i do kinda feel a little bit tired" she said with a giggle

Lenny2000 Lenny2000
I smile as I walk out and start getting food for the both of us . As I was out hunting I wonder if I will ever get the chance to breed her again or if it is too late for that , it’s up to her consent so he shrugs off his shoulders and about 30 minutes later he returned with two hare and a fox

luna rub her head with her paws gently as she place a paw on her stomach. she halfly fear what her parents would react if they notice her stomach starting to bubble and for another life. she tried to shook it away and heard a rustle to see Crazy. she smiled softly and look on the foxes happily "wow Crazy you caught them about just a second" she said amazed "your so good at hunting" she said happily to him and she walk and leaned close to him

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

luna rub her head with her paws gently as she place a paw on her stomach. she halfly fear what her parents would react if they notice her stomach starting to bubble and for another life. she tried to shook it away and heard a rustle to see Crazy. she smiled softly and look on the foxes happily "wow Crazy you caught them about just a second" she said amazed "your so good at hunting" she said happily to him and she walk and leaned close to him

Lenny2000 Lenny2000
Wait I’m texting

Crazy was licking her cheeks with happiness and love .”anything for you my mate but umm...” he blushes heavily at the thought but managed to speak his mind nervously “ d-do you think that we can... b..breed one more time?) his head turns away from how embarrassed he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back