• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the barriers within us

Donatello

Two Thousand Club
Once upon a time there were two sisters who live in the world called as goddess of light and the goddess of the night one day the Goddess of the night got envious of her sister of the light who the wolves are in favor of the peace and joy she brings so she have seeker a plan to destroy her sister and live the world for her own

in the end she did not prevail. her sister tries to console with her yet she did not accept and continue to fight and fight until she get what she wanted. until today there are a pak known as the light and the dark path who continue the two sisters legacy and will win what ever that can be right or wrong

Lenny2000 Lenny2000
Fandom - Character sign up (the barriers within us)

Last edited:
Luna woke up as the sun hit her face and yawned softly as she make a lottle stretch "ah another day" she said as she rubb her eyes softly and yawn once again as she check over to her healing leaves and herbs and checking if she have enough she look outside and smile "i should better gfab some more to store if something happens " she said with a smile as she grab her saddle bag and walk through the forest. Her mind circle through the thought of food. Maybe a fox or rabbit yet either ways she doesnt mind as long as it would fill her tummy.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Crazy was waking up for just a typical another day in his normal life , after a big yawn and a stretch he starts to venture off into the forest for foxes to eat or even a deer ( can I plz be just a regular wolf ?) Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
( sure you can bro ahahah :D)

Luna grab some herbs and leaves for her medical need and smile in satisfaction "i think thats all i need for today" she said with a giggle as she her focus turned to the beautiful flowers and she smile happily running towards it and sniffing the flowers

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Luna look around and sat down low the the bushes. She coudnt move an inch cuz it wpuld couse more noise. She leaned down more and place her paws behind her ears "n-nowolf is in here" she said as her ears perk up and giggle at what she did

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Luna gasp when he tackled her to the ground. Her fist thought is that he was going to kill her but to her suprise he startes licking her all and she laugh as she got tickled. Her paws patting him off as she laugh and giggle "i-im sorry i shoudnt have talk but i coudnt help it" she said as she look up at the wolf. She look over to their position as her cheeks start to burn in deep pool of red "u-um can you please"

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He smirks and he looks at her eyes as he blushes . He feels her fur as something softer than ever as he gets off of her but lays his head on her belly smiling " your belly is so soft, I love it " he nuzzles her soft belly

Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
She looks down at him and blushed deeply and smile softly. Placing her paws to his head she take a soft breath " why thank you" she said wthat ry giggles when he nuzzle it " umm you are quit strong too" she said as she look down at him this she felt she lacks of praising words she just hope she did good. Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Luna blushed and giggle as he lick her tummy "w-wait ahahhaha stop" she said happily as he tail wag fastly as he do. while they lay on the bushes they heard another rustle a little far away from were they are.

it was the Alpha from the light pak "luna sweetie were are you" the alpha said along with her mate "you have been gone in your den and were getting worried" she said with a frown

Luna ears perk up and she turn her head to the distance "that must be my parents" she said with a frown as she put her paws together

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He pouts as he hasn't really encountered the light pack before " what do we do ?" He asks nervous . His head was resting on her tummy still as he doesent know what to do because they might spot him if he runs now

He snuggles up to her worried as heck with a tiny shiver that he would be killed

Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
Luna place her paws on his head gently "oh dont worry they will move from another direction soonly" she said as she look down at him and smile as she pet his head. Moment later they started to leave on a fail search and luna sat up and she look at Crazy and cough

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Luna place her paws on his head gently "oh dont worry they will move from another direction soonly" she said as she look down at him and smile as she pet his head. Moment later they started to leave on a fail search and luna sat up and she look at Crazy and cough

Lenny2000 Lenny2000
He starts to smile a little as he licks her cheek " thank you for covering

Lenny2000 Lenny2000
he smiles softly and nuzzles her cheek in gratitude " thank yu for saving my bacon there " he wags his tail as it fluffs up in a cute way .

He slowly gets up and stretches his body ". I don't know how I'll ever repay you "

" you dont have to repay me " she said waving her paws happily as she look up at him and smile "my name is Luna Valentini from the light pak and its nice to meet you ummm"she look at him and smile as she played her paws shily that she dint know his name .

She fix patted her furr and look up at him happily waiting for him to tell his name to her. Unaware that he was the Alpha of the dark pak

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

" you dont have to repay me " she said waving her paws happily as she look up at him and smile "my name is Luna Valentini from the light pak and its nice to meet you ummm"she look at him and smile as she played her paws shily that she dint know his name .

She fix patted her furr and look up at him happily waiting for him to tell his name to her. Unaware that he was the Alpha of the dark pak

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He makes a big gulp as he just realized that she was from the light pack and he widens his eyes in surprise " i do not have a name normally. Most call me crazy, I am the alphas son of the dark pack " he stumbles nervous unsure of what she was gonna say or do as he patted his ruffles off

Luna look up at him and gasp a bit in surprise that he was a dark pak. She dint know what to say for a moment as she thought 'he havent hurted me yet or neither has he killed me. He also have been so friendly but she dint know what to do'

She thought for a moment and relization came to her with a smile as she turn to him "it is nice to meet you Crazy thank you for making my day happy" she said to him with smile and she place her paws on his shoulder playfully

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Luna look up at him and gasp a bit in surprise that he was a dark pak. She dint know what to say for a moment as she thought 'he havent hurted me yet or neither has he killed me. He also have been so friendly but she dint know what to do'

She thought for a moment and relization came to her with a smile as she turn to him "it is nice to meet you Crazy thank you for making my day happy" she said to him with smile and she place her paws on his shoulder playfully

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

A slight blush came from his cheeks as her paw was placed upon his shoulder - he gently kisses her paw in gratitude. " thank you Luna " a small smile came from his face as Luna can see little hearts come out from him without him even noticing it .

Luna look at him and blush "w-well i should better go Crazy my parents might search for me with the other pak if they really get worried " she said as she stood up and look at him "well i hope ill see you again tomorrow Blake" she said hapily as she moved away

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He nods and sighs " I understand I bid you farewell , maybe you can introduce me to your parents and they might be accepting of us being together..."

He soon after crosses the river and goes back to the dark pack territory and he informs his parents about the situation with her . At first they disapproved of it but after saying that it would create less killing of own pack members they give consent grudgingly

Last edited:
Luna look at him and smile "ill try to" she said happily as she walk out and back to the hut.

She tried to tell her parents but they got mad and tell her to leave Crazy alone. Sheask him why but they told her the dark path were dangerious and might lead her to her death

She frowned sadly as she waited for the next day to tell him but how could she tell him that

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back