• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bad Guys, Remade (Old)

[border]

• Hanah was confused, what was bulletin board? And why her name was it? And what she meant by no one was human?
    "I am hu..."
    Her voice vanished totally when she saw largest woman, that she had ever seen at doorway.

[/border]

Last edited:
Malice: Too bad Goldback had to kick us out.
Sam: You get my dr.... I forgot how to pronounce "drift" as I fainted.

Malice: Well, I suppose we can leave Max to give Edward the tour, after all I have something to ask Mr. Priest. That is, if you're okay with my plan. You see, I think I may actually go through with it. Now Scratchwick won't approve- he says it does something to the meat, but I don't believe him- But Mr. Priest might.

Malice: I hope to sow the world with undeath and sway the minds of the innocent, of course. Shall I teleport us this time or will you do the honors?

Mr. Priest: I looked up from the class roster just as two students teleported in. Hello, Malice and Ezra. What brings you two here today?
Malice: My big plan. I think I'm ready for it. I will follow in the footsteps of my grandfather, Dracula.
Mr. Priest: You know, Malice, there's more to it than what you think. Dracula didn't just go around turning humans into vampires and making them more destructively inclined.
Malice: I know that, but perhaps a head start would be necessary.
Mr. Priest: You have plenty of time to cultivate skills, just like your grandfather. You're forgetting he attended the Scholomance. You've yet to reach that level.

Last edited:
Seung Ju blinked a few times as Sam suddenly fainted she looked around. "Um what just happened? Things were just getting good too." She crouched next to the unconscious girl poking her face then looking over to Hanah. "Hanah dear I think they could use your help. You see this person here needs blood and I'm afraid I'm not very sure what would happen if I used my own. Do you think you could spare a bit?"

Rinnyx just stood there, crossing her arms. "Well, whoever you are," She pointed at Seung-Ju. "I don't even think that this young girl even knows what the hell do you mean by 'sparing blood'." She sighed, and crouched to Hanah's level. "Do you know what does she mean, Hanah?" The tomboy asked gently. By then, the tomboy have heard a teacher, or at least an adult voice, call out her name. "Well, I have to go now. See ya kid." Giving a small pat on Hanah's head, she turned towards the exit for her to be ordered to go to her own room, which was by the other side of the hallway. She enters the room.

Last edited:
Nodding her head Seung Ju got that she didn't get what she meant so she waited for the tomboy to leave. Closing the door Seung Ju put her hands on the young girl's shoulders. "It's very easy Hanah just close your eyes." She waited for the girl to close her eyes smiling wide. She made sure to be quick grabbing hold of Hanah's head she suddenly jerked her head to the left her neck snapping. Seung Ju then helped herself first taking a bite out of her arm then lifted the lifeless body over to Sam. Spilling blood from the corpse into their mouth she then quickly placed her right back when she was and waited for the magic to happen.

Sam: I started to wake up the moment I smelled the blood, but did not come to my senses until a small amount of blood dropped into my gaping mouth. I knew what I was now. There was no denying it. But enough about that. When I opened my opened my eyes I had to swallow more than just blood- There was that poor girl, Hanah, with a chunk taken out of her arm and an obviously snappen neck. That other girl had blood all over her mouth. What the hell just happened? I was still groggy.

Hanah 'Red' Solo
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus / Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Hanah's arm started slowly heal nearly instant from biting it. When arm was healed, loud snap could be heard as neck go back how it should be.
Half minutes later Hanah started breathing again.
"Whad now?"
She asked, like nothing hasn't happened yet to her.​

Seung Ju wiped her mouth clean of blood before Hanah woke but up turning to her she smiled. "That's it Hanah look they woke up you did it. I knew you could." Seung Ju turned to Sam with a wide grin her teeth slightly dyed red from Hanah's blood. "Feel better pal?" She asked Sam.

Sam: Um.... It's a long story. I turned to the girl who had taken drastic lengths to get me blood. And I never got your name, did I?

Seung Ju realized they had not done introduction. "Oh yes that's right well I'm Park Seung Ju. You both may call me Park if you want a pleasure to meet you both."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back