• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bad Guys, Remade (Old)

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Budding minds may become the next great dictator, but not everybody is here willingly, some kidnapped in order to fill in a quota at this high school for future villains. Whether your parents enrolled you, you came on your own, or you were kidnapped from wherever you were before this…. Well, you’re stuck here, like it or not.
Welcome to Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy.

Links
The Bad Guys, Remade: Roleplayer's Lair
The Bad Guys, Remade: Staff and Student Handbook
The Bad Guys, Remade: Yearbook

Last edited:
Francis: I woke up in a sack, on the way to god-knows-where. I think I was in the back of a pickup truck because I could feel wind through the burlap. After a little while, somebody lifted the sack, untied the top, and dumped me onto the grass. "You're at Sunbreaker of Villainy. Go into the castle if you value your life," said the burly man. So I did, if slowly. The vestibule connected to a long, crowded hallway loaded with portraits, many of which were recognizable tyrants and bandits.

[border]

• Hanah was throwed next to another kidnapped, she was black and blue from all bruises
    that men had gived her, to get her stop crying. Men had made choise to gag her to get her silent at end and she was leaded in hallway whit other kidnapped, eyes full of tears. She was leaded to room where she would live rest of school year with others, hopefully. Her gag wasn't removed, men thinked that, who ever unlucky who would live with her would have honor to that.

[/border]

If you were to ask Seung Ju how she arrived to this academy she wouldn't know herself. What she did know is if they wanted her to join all they had to do was ask. The idea of becoming a powerful villain who is in charge of their own undead army is a pleasant one. Seung Ju had been "dead" for about a year now and in that time she learned a few things about herself. For one she didn't feel pain no matter how horrible the wound, and two she could reattach limps if they were to come off. She was also pretty strong aside from those three things she was pretty normal.....oh yeah and she craves the flesh of humanoids.

Sam: I awakened from my drugged sleep in the grass in front of a massive, castle-esque building. In curiosity, I approached the front door, on the way to which I was welcomed to Sunbreaker Institute and told to go straight down the green hallway. There I discovered my luggage at the top of a big pile. My kidnappers must have meant business, even bringing in my belongings.
But there was a bulletin board around which other teenagers were gathered. I made my way to the front, and sure enough I could spot my name in the list, clustered with other names under a number. It must have been a room number. I grabbed my luggage, and searched for the room number on a sea of numbered doors, eventually finding it. I set down some of my bags, opened the door, and entered the room after picking up the rest of my bags.

Rin was pretty weirded out at the black fingerless glove on the grass before her. All she knew she met a strange cloaked woman, and she single-handledly gave her said glove, gives her a strange smile and bam. She's suddenly in front of this huge school. Her eyes darted from the glove towards the Institute, then back. "..This is so weird, but being a freaking bad guy had been a dream for a long time." She grabs the glove which had the same glowing symbol on her iris, and puts it on. A surge of gentle energy seeped into her gloved hand and into her left eye. Ah, she felt so powerful. With a confident stance, she entered the castle-esque academy.

Ezra's eyes snapped open as his alarm went off. Well, not so much an 'alarm' as a 'wake up' spell he'd set. Time to get up and greet the morning. Sliding out of bed, he summoned up his wardrobe with a wave of his hand. Alright: school uniform first, then he'd figure out what he'd wear for the rest of it. As he finished dressing Ezra makes a few gestures and his costume appears. Grinning full-face mask, black top hat, white gloves, crimson vest, black cape, and iron-colored boots.

Sam: I was offput by the sound of crying and appetized by a sharp, metallic smell that shouldn't have been appetizing at all. That smell resonated with a strange hunger I had felt since I woke up on the grass. I walked closer to my new roommate.
Were you.... kidnapped too? Then to my embarrassment I realized she was gagged. You were, weren't you?
I got even closer, set down my bags, and undid the gag, still feeling peckish for the blood but resisting my urges. It was coming from a nose, after all. Gross.

Last edited:
Hanah 'Red' Solo
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus / Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

As Sam removed gag, there come out even stronger smell of blood, one of Hanah's tooth had been broked.
"Don'd huld! I wand bag do Mummy! Don'd huld!"
Hanah started yelling and crying even harder.​

Sam: I jumped backwards at that. Have I made things worse? It was hard to make out what she was saying, but after a bit of thinking I got it. I won't, I won't. Don't worry. I want to try and help you. I don't know what to do though. My mouth watered at the sight and smell of the blood. What the hell happened to me? Was I....?

Seung Ju had been exploring the school but it was time to check out her dorm room. She was curious who she might share a room with it'd been a while since she was last in a dorm room. Walking down the hall she got the sudden smell of blood and a loud scream was heard in the hall. Seung Ju hurried down the hallway faster arriving at what should be her room walking in she saw the small girl bleeding and the man standing near by a man. She smiled stepping into the room quickly putting herself between the girl and man baring her sharp teeth like some kind of dog. "Just stay where you are buddy I can tell by the look of you. You just considered eating this girl." Seung Ju glanced behind her to the girl speaking to her. "Don't worry he won't hurt you especially not with me here." Seung made sure to not let the girl see her teeth so she wouldn't get scared of them. She also made sure not to talk too long as she didn't wanna accidentally spit and show she was salivating a bunch right now.
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah 'Red' Solo
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus / Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Hanah keep sobbing, as weird girl come between her and boy. There was blood leaking out from her lips and nose, and she was grey from blood loss.
"I wand bag do Mummy."
She keep saying at low voice​

Sam: Then some weird girl practically bursts into the room and comes between us, accusing me of wanting to eat the girl who was bleeding. I swallowed the quickly building saliva and spoke firmly, perhaps slightly angrily. I don't know who you are or why the hell you'd think I'd stoop to such a level, but you sure came in at a suspicious time. Do you think this is funny? Did you do this to her?

Rinnyx just recently entered the dormitory building, and she really didn't expect to smell a strong scent of blood. For a human, she did have a sensitive nose. Following the metallic scent, she opened the door to see three people in there. A small girl who is bloodied up, a male and another female.
"Whoa, what happened?" Rinnyx asked, walking calmly towards the small female who have been sobbing for quite a while now. Crouching down to her level, she scanned the wounds on the bloodied face.
"Huh.. From what I have heard earlier, you must have been kidnapped." She stated obvious.

Last edited:
Sam: I turned to the newcomer. Somebody beat her up, I'm betting. I looked back at the crying girl. A little afraid to approach her. What if the one accusing me of wanting to eat her attacked me. Is there anything we can do? Is there an infirmary or something?

Sam: My eyes widened the moment she fainted and I interjected.
Shit! What are we going to do? Umm... I checked her for a pulse.

"Its not exactly a fight, like what you think." Rinnyx muttered. She continued to scan the wounds. "I'm no doctor, but she is most likely to faint from blood loss. Its probably because of the broken tooth and nosebleed." She sighed, standing up. Rinnyx noticed that her height was higher than the fainted female. Wrong time to notice something like that, but it is what it is. "Is there any professional help that we can get?"

Rinnyx then checked the unconscious's pulse. "...She's dead." The female was surprised. There was no pulse at all. Her body must have been weak if she died that quickly.

Ezra realized there wasn't class on the first day. "Wait, if she's dead who killed her? I am not getting involved in another murder I didn't commit, I'll go check with Malice."
He casts a locator spell and start walking towards Malice's location.

Sam: Shoot, I thought there was no pulse too. Great, I'm a witness to a murder.
Malice: I was in the cafeteria with Edward and Maxine, describing to Edward what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back