• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bad Guys, Remade (Old)

Ezra gets tired of walking and teleports to Malice's location in a puff of black smoke. "We've got a dead student. Any interest?" He notices Edward and Maxine. "New Henchmen?"

Hanah 'Red' Solo
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus / Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi / Rinnyx Rinnyx / Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

When people where seeking pulse and thinking what to do to Hanah's corpse, Hanah's tooth, nose and viscera, (that had been harmed after severals punches she had get) regenerated back to healthy. Suddenly Hanah opened her eyes.
"Mum, ale you hele?"
Hana asked little tired, hoping that her kidnapping had been bad dream.​

Ezra holds out his hands. "If you'd be so good as to take my hand, m'lady? The rest can come too."
Once they're decided he teleports them there, this time they appear as if from behind a curtain.

Seung Ju watched in awe as the girl's wounds suddenly healing. Seung Ju's eyes widened as she turned to face the girl. Inspecting her just to make sure her wounds truly did heal. "You can regenerate?" She petted Hanah's head then gripped it tight. "If I snapped your neck would you regenerate?"
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Sam: I didn't even notice who teleported in behind me. Don't do that! I said, stepping forward.
Malice: So where's the corpse?
Sam: I turned around at the new voice. Where did you people come from?

Rinnyx watched everything in mild surprise. "Regeneration, huh? Interesting." She stood up, placing a hand on her hip and leaned to one side. "Now, considering that she got kidnapped and also beat up, we should find the person who done this to her." The tomboy suggested, turning to the mumbling students. "My theory is that the person should be in this school. A staff maybe?"

Seung Ju stared into the girl's eyes she was babbling about something but it was hard to understand her. "Mum....Mum ale you hele?" She repeated. "Mum...Mom? Are you looking for your mom?" She questioned the girl Seung Ju shook her head. "Your mommy isn't here sweet heart but don't worry she sent me to take care of you." If this girl truly could regenerate from something like death then she would make the perfect person to keep around. As a snack and as a meat shield.

Hanah 'Red' Solo
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus / Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi / Rinnyx Rinnyx / Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Hanah's regeneration happens only after dead so she doesn't know her ability. And kidnappers aren't staff, you can see them in school only when they bring more people at begin of year.

"Me whad? You whad?"

Hanah was confused she did what? As suddenly there was more people, she felt embarrassed, then girl front of her speaked again.
"You now Mummy, Misdless?"
Hanah let out small smile.​

Malice: I think that this is at least a very interesting situation. Besides, the girl's obviously undead even if she's not, say, like me. Rinnyx, was it? Well, you do realize that regular staff members rarely kidnap anybody? At least, not since Mrs. Barrowman retired last year.
Sam: This is stupid. And she's obviously lying about your mom sending her. She's crazy, I bet, accusing me of wanting to eat.... Um.... I turned back to the girl, barely believing that nobody asked her name, What is your name, anyway?

Ezra reaches into his hat and pulls out everything that was in Hanah's pockets using a spell.
"And once again magic brings answers. Let's see what we've got."

Last edited:
Seung Ju nodded her head to the Hanah. "Yes I do know your mother she's a good friend of mine." Just as she said that the person she had seen Hanah in the room with before spoke up calling Seung Ju's lie. She turned her head to them and titled her head. "I can't ignore what you just said. Your calling me a liar now? Not only that but you claim I'm crazy. I'd like to see some proof of this since I clearly say you drooling just looking at the poor girl."

Sam: I scowled at the one who was arguing with me, not even realizing somebody else was pick-pocketing the poor girl. I'm not drooling. And can you prove what you said.

A smile spread on Seung Ju's face as she pointed to Sam. "If I was lying then how come I know her name is Hanah?" She gave Sam a smug look. "There's my proof so tell me where's your proof that you weren't about to eat Hanah right before I showed up!?"

"Are you suggesting you just happened to forget about said bulletin board till now. If so I'm sorry but a sad excuse like that won't work." Seung Ju liked this person they challenged her and Seung Ju did like a challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back