• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bad Guys, Again; Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My phone has the tendency to freeze while deleting letters then take out a whole paragraph or two in the process. So I have to very gently tab the backspace button and watch it like it's a child to make sure it doesn't misbehave.

Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater
I love Enu already.
I'll make sure to get a reply out first thing tomorrow morning. I have an early morning class tomorrow so I gotta get ready and head to bed soon or I won't get up on time.

If that were true we wouldn't be shipping Atlas and Theia
Yeah....Enu might be a tad more than just 'a little'

Look we can ship Atlas and Theia together all we want, but that doesnt mean there arn't points in Atlas' life where he Hella gay.

Atlas can go from having two or three girls on his lap to looking at a boy, winking and saying "Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" in 0.2 seconds.

Also, we need some confirmed expendables. I just realized that roleplaying some of the classes would be weird without them. If any of you guys want to invite anyone who you think would be interested in making an expendable, or want to make one yourself, now's a good time.

Also, we need some confirmed expendables. I just realized that roleplaying some of the classes would be weird without them. If any of you guys want to invite anyone who you think would be interested in making an expendable, or want to make one yourself, now's a good time.

I can always make another character or two if need be. They can be side characters, so if they die it wouldn't matter too much, nor would it be too hard to replace them.

Thank you.
Okay, the extra expendables are up with the rest of my characters. Let me know if anything needs to be changed on them.

I think I'm gonna add Lucas to my main characters instead of a side character though. But even if he dies it's no big deal since he's made specifically to die repeatedly.

Okay, the extra expendables are up with the rest of my characters. Let me know if anything needs to be changed on them.

I think I'm gonna add Lucas to my main characters instead of a side character though. But even if he dies it's no big deal since he's made specifically to die repeatedly.
I love them all! Who'd you like them to room with? (Or they could be kicked out of the rooms, being expendables and all.)

Put Lucas with Sterling and Eguono. (Cause you know Enu will be sooooo overjoyed to have an expendable in his room. :P If Lucas gets kicked out afterward so be it, buts that's where I want him to start. Lol) Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater

The other two could be kicked out or put in any room available since their just side characters and I won't be playing them as much.

My next post is gonna be long because I'm gonna throw the side characters in to get them started, but then every post after I won't bring them up too much unless it's necessary, such as they are interacting with someone or they are going to a class etc...

My next post is gonna be long because I'm gonna throw the side characters in to get them started, but then every post after I won't bring them up too much unless it's necessary, such as they are interacting with someone or they are going to a class etc...
Okey dokey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back