• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Awakening: The Beaufort Academy

Should there be a masquerade ball for the first opening scene or nah?

• NO, DAFUQ DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE 1600s?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi hi Again!

I saw how eager you all are to starting this Rp and getting it moving that I took some time off to focus on writing it up!

So here it is, it's finally done!

Please take the time to read the LORE if has IMPORTANT messages in there that are crucial to having your CS be accepted!

Also, I put my blood and sweat into writing this for you all!!! (like me alreadyyyy)

Here is the link ------> The Academy of Beaufort

Love,
Sprouhtt <3

@Rayvian @nymphadora. @Jennifer Rose @Cecilia @gr00vy @Goldieloxx @Jennete @CandidFox @esthersilvers @BrokenRemedy @Dark lord steel

dimensional dimensional Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will NightPhoenix NightPhoenix AnimeGenork AnimeGenork mortoria mortoria

Last edited:
Have room for a werewolf? ^^

Also, I am not sure if you are discussing elements of the role play over discord, but I am unable to use discord.

I'm done.I was trying to make a nice bubbly character so she wouldn't sound like the books.Does that mean I'm accepted?

Well yay.Ill just wait till tomorrow since I read the lore Everytime you said for us to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back