The Avatar Above You Went To Jail, Why?

Arrested for trying to uphold justice. What? You thought only criminals get arrested? Nah! Throw out a little bribe money and boom!

The rebellion was swift. The coup d'etat was successful. The overthrow of a monarchy was inevitable, and so the sympathizers were trialled and sentenced. This person was among them.

It was 6am. It's been a long day, a hot one too. Blazing hot. Absolutely scorching hot outside. Mid day, and amidst all this heat, this person came out! And stole three air conditioner units. It was madness! There was a three hour police chase followed by a fifteen minute break. Both the arrested person and the cops ate at a gas station, got gas and continued the police chase for another hour before one of the cops needed to use the restroom. Everyone pulled over and after another 45 minutes on the road, the person above me was funny apprehended.

For having messy hair and having a cute smug smile but unkind eyes. Which is confusin for me and everyone and gave us irreparable emotional damage.

Taxing while driving. You thought you found a loop hole, but nah! Ticket. You resisted arrest and boom. Jail. That actually escalated really quickly.

You believed me though! I arrested you and had you put in jail for 'loitering' lolz! Me and the other cops laughed and put you in a cell.

Arrested for Reckless Dispensing of Sparkles.

Witnesses say: So, so many sparkles dispensed. And recklessly to boot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back