The Avatar Above You Went To Jail, Why?

"Slib dabalaba wipnik norshnek bebop bwanydorsha hawani doo keikowa!" Is what the person above me yelled atop the court room table during their parole hearing.

For licking sparkles off a spoon. That's right. I know what that cat is licking off that spoon. It ain't yogurt or ice cream or anything like that. You got sparkles from the same place I did. No shame in that.

For visiting my house party! It was wild! Half of us got arrested. It was crazy! Person above me was one of the first people to get arrested.
FfycF4aagAASjx6

For blinding random pedestrians with dazzling sparkles.

ą̵͠v̵̰̳͂̃ì̵͎̻̌n̶̮̟͠g̶͙̯̿͝-̵̞͑H̴̠̮̒ȧ̸ͅy̸̠̾ ̶̹̜͗í̵͙ͅṋ̴̦̇̍c̶̖͐õ̴̫̣̀m̴͖͗p̶̫̏̂r̸̼̻̒é̶͔̖̋h̶͇͌e̶̝̍n̴͕̬͑s̵͎̰̒̒ȉ̶̢̜b̵̤̀ļ̷̩͆ẻ̵͍-̷̠̍̓w̵͔̘̉â̴̩y̶̡̜͊ ̵̜̦͗̊y̸̧̪͊́ṁ̴̥̪͐b̸̻̀o̷̫͌̽l̷̘̒̕ș̸̦́̎-̴̗̃͝s̴̭̊̈ȧ̸̬̃y̴̛͕̾ ̷̲̊͝ǫ̵̗̋̚ṙ̵͚͙̽-̵̝̈́̎f̷̪̼̂͋à̷͖̳̂y̴̝̘͋ ̸͙̀o̶̬̞̽ù̵͈̌r̸̯̒̔-̷͇̲̀w̷͙̖̾͘a̶̯̾y̸͙̣̑ ̵̯̭͝a̵͖̋̊v̵͕̹̅á̵͇̘͊ṭ̸̨͆ã̵̭̃r̷̫̩̅̅-̵̞̰̎̊w̵̻͉̌á̸̰͝y̶̡͔̌͠

Person above me was my partner in crime!!! And technically I only attacked people. I'm defending my lil aminal peeple. I know some of them are uglier than sin and denser than lead but I protect them too! I let that poor dumb animal live on my island! And smack it's a abusers with the fury of a god butterfly net which is still pretty potent cause that still hurts. Especially after a barrage of hit after hit.

I WAS NOT! I was an innocent bystander! The person above me also aided and abetted Tom Nook to commit multiple cases of tax fraud.

Person above me WISHES they got their basement freeee! Oooh yes! Free-eee-eee eee-eeeeee! That tax fraud was done good stuff! I got this ❄️cool❄️ basement as a result

FaKI8HFVsAAVjTW

Tax fraud, mass deforestation, fishing without a license, removing exotic insects from environs, war crimes

Person above me got arrested for attempting tax fraud. Didn't know how to do it correctly. Didn't ask me to help. Thought it would be easy. They winged it and they got caught almost instantly after they started. "That was quick! Okay, off to jail now" The officer said.

Wrongfully accusing others of tax fraud when they are the guilty party.

Person above me was right, but the judge was bribed, thus person above me was arrested and deemed to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back