The Avatar Above You Went To Jail, Why?

You go to jail because I was busy writing a response to PheonixKing after he called pepe a dead meme and was almost done and then you posted causing me to change my post to this one.

images

(thank you)

You go to jail for saying pepe is a dead meme, pepe is one of the most notorious symbols of expression on the internet and is used everywhere by many different types of people;

He is a symbol for freedom fighters in Hong Kong:
images
images
images

There is a type of cryptocurrency called Pepe Cash which is based around rare pepes and is on the Bitcoin Blockchain learn more here:

And Pepe can be depicted in many ways, sometimes a meme is a great when it can be used in many different ways and can be applied to more than one subject:

images
images
images
images

I mean I can go on and on about different ways this frog has impacted the internet over the years but I don't know if this is the perfect thread to go off ranting on, but Pepe is far from a dead meme thats for sure.

Praise kek

(thank you)

You go to jail for saying pepe is a dead meme, pepe is one of the most notorious symbols of expression on the internet and is used everywhere by many different types of people;

He is a symbol for freedom fighters in Hong Kong:
images
images
images

There is a type of cryptocurrency called Pepe Cash which is based around rare pepes and is on the Bitcoin Blockchain learn more here:

And Pepe can be depicted in many ways, sometimes a meme is a great when it can be used in many different ways and can be applied to more than one subject:

images
images
images
images

I mean I can go on and on about different ways this frog has impacted the internet over the years but I don't know if this is the perfect thread to go off ranting on, but Pepe is far from a dead meme thats for sure.
Thank you for informing me of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back