• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom “The Atlas Stars” - TWD 1x1 Roleplay

Ajaxxers

He/She // Tired Af // 8-20-23 <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🤷🏻I don’t know what to say for this so- 🏃🏻‍♀️

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-​
Glenn could hear his heartbeat in his throat. He tried swallowing it away, but it was still so wildly present. With every passing day, his nervousness dissipated bit by bit, the coldness of reality pulling and gnashing its ugly teeth at him, at the sweet and innocent boy he was before all this started. In his opinion, his nervousness wasn't leaving him fast enough.

His steps were near silent, his gaze nervously shifting between the path before him and the companion he had been sent to scope out the so called 'town' with. He could hardly imagine an actual town operating in this sort of climate - the group back at the prison was having a hard enough time staying together and making decisions, he couldn't imagine what would be needed to run a whole town.

The town came into view, he swallowed hard again. His hand found comfort gripping his gun even tighter. So many people, no doubt it was going to be messy one way or another.

____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-​
Alessia felt. . . incomplete. This town took her in, and she was thankful, but with a serving doctor already, her services and skills were pushed to the side. She worked as an assistant to Dr. Stevens, but even then, she had almost nothing to do. For that, perhaps, she should be thankful. People not getting injured is a good thing. But she felt like she could be doing more, actually helping people instead of just sitting around.

Her attention was caught, someone was leaving guard duty and she needed to fill in for them. A gun was put into her hands and she was left without any further explanation. Slowly, she climbed to the top, observing the area over the wall. Now that she thought about, it had been so long since she had seen outside of Woodbury. It made her wonder about the people out there, the people she could be helping.

She glanced to the other person on the wall with her, thinking about how she was probably much more experienced, more prepared, more suited to this job. Well, at least she was doing something worth while.

(kind of short, didn't know quite where to start, sorry)

(Ur all good! I understand how hard starters can be)

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl stayed quiet most of the walk. He was worried about his brother,even with him being rude and stuff. He hoped Merle was okay. For the most part,he didn’t know what to think about this town could handle. Probably some rude or manipulative people to each other. He shake it off as he looked over at his company. ‘Hey it will be alright’ first time he spoke up during the whole walk

————
☆Helena Monroe☆
Helena was thankful for the people of Woodbury to appect her but she didn’t wanna stay here forever. She wanted to explore more places. She sit down at the edge of the wall,kicking her feet as she stayed guard. She was grateful for the other girls present but didn’t wanna say anything due to saying anything bad. She spin her knife around her fingers as she kept a good look out.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-​
Glenn almost jumped out of his skin as Daryl spoke up. He'd been so silent the entire time that Glenn had kind of forgotten that he could speak. "Yea, yea." He said with an utter lack of confidence as if he were simply trying to gaslight himself into believing it. "Everything will be just fine." He let out a slow breath, trying to slow his heart rate, thinking it was loud enough to alert nearby walkers. "Just. . . fine." His gaze wandered up to the gate once again, and he could swear that for a split second, one of the people on the gate was staring straight at him.

____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-​
Alessia fumbled around with the piece of metal in her hand, her eyes slowly moving across what she could see outside the gate, landing on very faint details in the landscape that seemed only capable of being done by a human - not a walker, she would've noticed the aimless shambling around by now. Looking even further, her eyes, only for a split second, met with a stranger hiding outside the gates. She slowly, nonchalantly turned to her partner, "So, what happens if you guys find people outside the gates - people who aren't our own. Just curious since I'm not usually posted here."

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl snorted a bit,amused slightly then looked at the gates,narrowing his eyes before crouching down,soft,y grabbing onto Glenn’s shirt and pulled him down. ‘Seems like theirs some town-folks. Probably should keep quiet.’ He watch as one of the people talked then tried to look for what or who they were talking about, ‘Seems like one of them is talking to someone,but who.’
————
☆Helena Monroe☆
‘From what the governor said,we keep them in prison till they speak up where they come from or if they don’t. We sadly kill them.’ Helena shivered a bit at the word “kill”. She hates killing just normal people even in a apocalyptic world,she felt bad for just killing families of others and friends. She didn’t notice about the t bushes changing directions of the two strangers and kept looking around.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-​
Glenn had to quietly slap a hand over his own mouth to keep himself from letting out a yelp. His jaw clenched in embarrassment as he looked to Daryl, nodding. Quiet. He could do quiet. He nodded to himself, trying to keep his mind occupied with stray thoughts to keep himself calm. Even with his view slightly obstructed, the red headed girl on top of the gate still peeked through, "Maybe another person guarding the gate." He said quietly, trying to follow the red heads line of view, but the angle he was at made it so he couldn't see.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-​
She nodded along, swallowing hard as Helena brought up killing. Never in her life had she wanted to kill someone. Any time one of her patients died, she silently mourned for months. She couldn't imagine taking an actual human life, especially in a time like this when they were so far and few between. She couldn't damn those strangers to that fate. "That's. . . appropriate, I guess." She attempted a response, but pain riddled her heart as she kept thinking about sentencing strangers to death.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
‘Hm,I wonder what they’re talking about..’ Daryl thought as he watched the two blurred girls talked. What could be so important to talk about then keeping more guarded checks. ‘Maybe we can head south to hear what they’re saying better,if your up to it of course.’
————
☆Helena Monroe☆
She turn around and looked at her and smiled. ‘I know how you feel about killing people,I hate killing them too..’ She sigh as she putted her hair up into a small bun and stretched a bit. ‘I wonder what will happen tonight,I hope no more walkers try to come..’ She still felt bad after one of the guards got killed by a walker then other night while looking at what was happening after some twigs snapped.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn wanted to assume the guards were distracted, and that Daryl and him could just slip in and out - do whatever they were doing there. He was so nervous and stressed, he had forgotten exactly why they were there. "Sounds good." Glenn nodded, beginning to move off in one direction when a poor unfortunate stick found its way beneath his foot and snapped under his weight. The sound in Glenn's ears sounded similar to a thousand pounds of steel being dropped on to concrete - this was not good. He lunged behind cover, hoping to stay hidden and that the guards would just think they were loosing their minds.

____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
A slight smile crossed her, it was a bit of a relief knowing that someone shared the same ideas as her in this apocalyptic hellhole. "Hopefully I'll be off of the wall by then." She said quietly, not really caring if her partner on top of the gate heard. Her posture snapped up at the sound, it had come from the same direction she saw the stranger in, but maybe Helena would be convinced it was just a walker, or maybe a squirrel off in the distance.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl sighed a bit,well that was close. he back away to get beside Glenn and patted his back softly,even tho he was sometimes rude for the part time,he could always try to comfort people. ‘Hey,its okay. i don’t think they realized’
————
☆Helena Monroe☆
She turn her head as she heard the stick snap. she narrow her eyes as she looked around then shrugged.
‘Probably just a walker walking by’ she lean against a stones pole,relaxing for a bit.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn stifled his jagged and frighten breaths. Yes, no one heard it. He repeated that idea in his mind until he almost kind of believed it. A spark of confidence flickered in his chest as Daryl comforted him. With how blunt the man usually was, this was a much welcome change of pace.
____
-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
She let out a slow breath of relief. Maybe those people would've heard what Helena said and do what's best for them and stay away. "Yea, yea probably." She said with a slight nod, leaning her back against the edge of the fence on the gate.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl smiled as he kept watching the gate. ‘We should get out before they decide to walk around and look for whatever they heard. he slowly sit up,still staying low so they didn’t see him.
————
☆Helena Monroe☆
She nod as she layed her head against her hands. ‘Hm’ She look put into the distance as a small breeze of air went by. She sigh as she pulled her knees to her chest. ‘This is boring,i would rather be writing then doing this’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn eagerly nodded. He loved to help out the group, but he wanted nothing more than to just get away. He couldn't help but shake the feeling that one of the guards knew he was there.
____
-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
She swallowed down any feelings she had at the moment. She wanted to look behind her again. She wanted to see nothing, nobody, and had hoped that she was just loosing it. But she knew the symptoms of 'loosing it', and this wasn't it. "I couldn't agree more." She said with a slight breath, glancing over to her partner.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl nodded as he slowly got up,turning around and began to walk back to the prison. he keep his footsteps quiet as he looked ahead for ang walkers that were walking by.
————
☆Helena Monroe☆
She stay leaned against the stone wall then got up. she stretch a bit then looked at her partner. ‘I’m gonna go on a small walk,if anything happens. just yell for me’ She jump over the wall and began her walk.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn followed closely behind Daryl, watching every one of his own steps to insure he didn't make anymore noise. The last thing he needed was for someone to follow them because of something that he did.
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
Her gaze shifted over to Helena as she stood up, nodding and watching her jump over the wall before her words really processed in her mind. Alessia wasn't even supposed to be guarding the wall in the first place, she had no clue about protocol or anything like that. She looked back to find Helena, but she was already out of her line of sight. So, she nervously stood, waiting for her partner to come back.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl soon calmed down abit after seeing no walkers were nearby. He look over at Glenn then glanced behind them,seeing that some of the leaves they went by flew a bit off. ‘I think someone is following after us..’
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
After she walked off for a while,she now felt free. she sigh as she felt a small breeze then crouched down as she realized the leaves under her were flying off a bit. she try to fix some of the leaves but failed as they kept flying away.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Once they had gotten some distance from the town, Glenn finally let out a relieved breath. It felt like he hadn't drawn in a whole breath in hours. His heart rate slowed for a single moment, shooting back up almost instantly at Daryl's comment, "Where?" His voice squeaked with nervousness.
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
Alessia, every few seconds, looked over the wall, hoping Helena would reappear. She didn't. Alessia looked around, seeing if anyone was watching, and with some mild hesitance, she jumped over the gate. She whisper-yelled for Helena to come back, trying not to go far, but upon not seeing her, she kept walking.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
‘I don’t know but they’re probably close here,i will go look around. you can either stay here or look a different way.’ He began to walk off,looking around.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
Helena narrowed her eyes as she watched the other man walk away. she keep looking at the man in front of her and grabbed her knife on case he tried to do something. she look if the other person was gone and took a step forward.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn froze up. He definitely felt eyes on him. Or was he just being paranoid? He wasn't even sure at this point. No, he was certain that someone was staring straight at him. A shiver shot down his spine as he turned around, looking for - whatever he was looking for.
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"Helena, come on." Alessia whispered through her teeth, her head on a swivel trying to locate her. And even more, she was looking for those strangers she saw outside the gate. If they were hostile or not, she had no way of knowing, but she'd rather not find out. She looked for signs of steps in the grass and dirt, looking for the slightest sign of movement. The gun she had earlier lay forgotten at the top of the gate, only a knife tucked in its sheath in her back beltloop to protect her if she needed it.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl kept walking around,seeing some walkers then and there but ignored them. After he saw no one was around the area,he began to walk back.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
As soon as she show the man turn around. she look around,looking for another place to hide soon realizing there was no where else. she sigh then got up,staying were she was and with her knife in front of her. she stare at the man,deciding to take a step back. ‘Who are you..’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn, once again, nearly jumped out of his skin. His hands clumsily grabbed for the gun on his back, a slight shake to them, his eyes wide with fear only for a moment before he forced the feelings away. "I, um, Glenn." He tried to keep his expression neutral, but flickers of fear and nerve found their way through. "Don't come any closer." He said, holding his gun up, not quite aiming at her.
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
How could someone get so far in such a short period of time? Alessia repeatedly asked herself. Her hands itched with some slight nerve that didn't show on her face. The sound of nearby walkers made her draw in a quick breath, hoping they were far enough away so she didn't catch their attention. She found a trail, not the one she was originally on, but she suspected one made by the recent visitors to the town. She squinted as she viewed a man with a crossbow on his back through the trees, carefully stepping along, trying to get a better look.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl didn’t feel the other persons present or eyes on him.he watch as a few walkers went by but didn’t notice him then kept walking. he keep his hand close to his crossbow in case a walker decided to walk up on him or notice him. he glance around as he breathed in the air.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She turned her head side-ways as she looked at him. she soon put up her knife and raised her hands. ‘I’m not here to hurt you,just wanted to know who you were and why you were spying on us.’ she wanted to take a step forward but stayed were she was so she didn’t make the other more scared than he already was.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn felt little peace at her words. "How am I supposed to trust that?" He asked, his sights still trained on her general area. He always wanted to believe in people, but he always had to remind himself he needed to approach with more caution - to not be as trusting as he used to be.
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
Slinking through the forest behind the man, she wasn't sure what action to take. He looked like he would shoot her no questions asked if she even stepped in the wrong direction. Her attention had been so focused on the man in front of her, she hadn't even noticed the walker coming up behind her. She was lucky enough to have heard its growl before it got to her, but she quickly drew her knife and stabbed it through the temple, letting the walkers body fall where it stood.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl heard the walker but ignored it,he thought it was fr away from him or just following slowly behind him as he heard fall sound from the walker. He look behind him and stared at the women,getting a grab on his crossbow in case she tried to attack him.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She stayed quiet the most part then finally spoke up. ‘From what you and that other man was talking about,ya’ll are looking for supply’s right?’ She slowly lifted her head and blinked.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn's jaw clenched slightly. His paranoia had been steering him completely right. "Well, uh, yea. Don't suppose you have any you could spare?" He asked, his voice still lingering with hints of nervousness. His grip on his gun loosened just slightly, his sights dropping down an inch or two.
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
As she wiped the brown-red congealed blood from the walker from her knife, her eyes met the man she had tried to follow. Instantly, she stuck her hands in the air, her knife dropping out of her palm. She wasn't fierce and intimidating and the apocalypse wasn't going to make her act like she was. "Alessia Harres." She said, standing completely still, hoping that she wouldn't end up with a crossbow bolt through the brain.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl blinked then shook his head,looking away. ‘Stop acting scared,not like I’m gonna shoot you or anything.’ He snorted as he glanced at her. ‘You’re that one girl from the gates right? With the other girl there?’ He let go of his grip on his crossbow and kicked a rock off somewhere,watching it roll away.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
‘Actually I do,what is all you need? I can go get it all for you and meet you somewhere for you to get it.’ Even tho it was probably a bad idea to share supplies behind the governors back but she couldn’t just stand by while these two men and probably more other starve to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back