• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Assassins' Plight

Actually, there are other matters in RP and RL alike that have become rather.. taxing on me. I may have to withdraw from this particular roleplay, sorry if that causes any issues with you now or in the future.

Lockett said:
Actually, there are other matters in RP and RL alike that have become rather.. taxing on me. I may have to withdraw from this particular roleplay, sorry if that causes any issues with you now or in the future.
*cries*

MorsArena said:
Oops I forgot to paste that in. I'll edit it now.
I trust you, but you know.. the readers want to know what's going on.

Well, be starting the other RP soon.

SachiGrl said:
I trust you, but you know.. the readers want to know what's going on.
Well, be starting the other RP soon.
I see. It's been hectic here. Anyways, even if you didn't trust me the dice details match the post time.

SachiGrl said:
Oii, establish your relationships with all the Humans in the other RP.
O.o Thought by being friend of your boyfriend would imply that I knew you and your step-brother.

MorsArena said:
O.o Thought by being friend of your boyfriend would imply that I knew you and your step-brother.
So, you're friends or Best friends with Kawazoe and knowing Kate doesn't mean your my friend. We could be acquaintances. I'm created one more character so it is 5v5

My new character will be best friends with Katelyn, but she's acquaintances with Marcet. I'm planning to make her Kawazoe's friend and your friend. I could say that my new character hooked up Kawazoe and Katie.

That pulls everyone together ^.^

SachiGrl said:
So, you're friends or Best friends with Kawazoe and knowing Kate doesn't mean your my friend. We could be acquaintances. I'm created one more character so it is 5v5
My new character will be best friends with Katelyn, but she's acquaintances with Marcet. I'm planning to make her Kawazoe's friend and your friend. I could say that my new character hooked up Kawazoe and Katie.

That pulls everyone together ^.^
I went ahead and put that I am acquaintances with you and your brother. I'll edit it for the new character as well.

MorsArena said:
I went ahead and put that I am acquaintances with you and your brother. I'll edit it for the new character as well.
So, I'm going to kill your character and finish up this RP once and for all!

MorsArena said:
Okay, go ahead. Sorry we never finished this. Kind of sucks but eh
Wait, you're not going to fight me to the end?

I was joking about killing you (kinda was and wasn't... get me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back