• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Assassins' Plight

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Gabauchi ,

The RP is open, but you misunderstood the stats. There is a max and minimum amount of points you can put in each stat.

Health: 1-35

Attack: 1-4

Defense: 0-4

Speed: 0-5

Sneak: 0-5

As seen above, you can only have from 1 to 35 points in health, 1 to 4 points in attack, 0 to 4 points in defense and ect.

Understand?

I did this so the battle is balanced.

You can arrange your Stats like this if you want:

Health: 26

Attack: 4

Defense: 0

Speed: 5

Sneak: 0

Mmm, do I have to use a picture? I can't art at all and I don't enjoy using the works of others. I would much rather just type out a description because that would be both more accurate and more to my taste. I'll go find a picture if necessary though.

SachiGrl said:
Hey @Gabauchi ,
The RP is open, but you misunderstood the stats. There is a max and minimum amount of points you can put in each stat.

Health: 1-35

Attack: 1-4

Defense: 0-4

Speed: 0-5

Sneak: 0-5

As seen above, you can only have from 1 to 35 points in health, 1 to 4 points in attack, 0 to 4 points in defense and ect.

Understand?

I did this so the battle is balanced.

You can arrange your Stats like this if you want:

Health: 26

Attack: 4

Defense: 0

Speed: 5

Sneak: 0
Aaah, I was actually about to mention this.

@SachiGirl

xD Thanks for the pic. Just looked in the IC posting thread and saw that. Guess that demonstrates what I wanted well enough.

MorsArena said:
Oh... guess I just typed what I saw. xD
It is meant to be read as Sachi Girl, but I always leave out the 'i' in girl. Why? Eh, I like the way it looks without the 'i'... *shrugs*

SachiGrl said:
It is meant to be read as Sachi Girl, but I always leave out the 'i' in girl. Why? Eh, I like the way it looks without the 'i'... *shrugs*
Cause you're weird? *shrugs as well*

( :P )

SachiGrl said:
True dat, but if you're heading for the slums, I'll spot you with my scanning ability. >.>
I'll just stab you in the back while you're scanning away. Speaking of scanning abilities. Do passive skills/spells like that exist? Or do they have to be activated? If they can be passive then Ambivalence has a pretty hefty skill available to her him with that 10 mi. radius.

MorsArena said:
I'll just stab you in the back while you're scanning away. Speaking of scanning abilities. Do passive skills/spells like that exist? Or do they have to be activated? If they can be passive then Ambivalence has a pretty hefty skill available to her with that 10 mi. radius.
Well, the city has a people in it. She could scan, but the odds of finding someone specific in the populated areas (which is everywhere except the Slums), is very small and unrealistic. That's why I can scan, but I know I won't find someone easily in areas like Citadel, Downtown, ect.

You get me?

SachiGrl said:
Well, the city has a people in it. She could scan, but the odds of finding someone specific in the populated areas (which is everywhere except the Slums), is very small and unrealistic. That's why I can scan, but I know I won't find someone easily in areas like Citadel, Downtown, ect.
You get me?
Yeah, I sometimes forget that NPCs are people too... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Even if they have no rights at all

Anyway, you need a sneak stat to sneak up on someone, so she would only be able to run up to you and fight. Actually, you're the only one with the sneak stat. You have a major advantage with that. Everyone has a top speed, so that makes sneak better. I'm thinking to add at least one sneak in exchange for health...

My thinking with sacrificing defense and health for sneak/speed was that what type of Assassin needed to tank. A true assassin would hit hard once and win with that. Plus, kind of fits the character I created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back