• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Assassins' Plight

@SachiGrl & @Lockett

So... I would love to defend your attack Sachi, but I would slightly require Lockett's post so I know how David reacted to my attack (whether he turned to fight or kept on running) so I would know whether to press the attack or focus on the psychotic robot swinging her blood-covered claymore at me.

MorsArena said:
@SachiGrl & @Lockett
So... I would love to defend your attack Sachi, but I would slightly require Lockett's post so I know how David reacted to my attack (whether he turned to fight or kept on running) so I would know whether to press the attack or focus on the psychotic robot swinging her blood-covered claymore at me.
I'm sorry Mors, but he's already in his car driving away.

I technically didn't understand your attack, but I guess you tried to hit him before he got into his car, but he already got in and healed himself.. so maybe you should undo the attack. It seems out of place.

Lockett would have to go 'back in time' to see if he got hit by you.. hmmm... Sorry, sounds complicated.

Just say you attempted to hit him, but failed and now, you're stuck fighting with me.

*shrugs* It said in his post "Should he manage to escape successfully" so I took that as an opening to attack him since he hadn't technically used a sneak roll against me.

Wait, wait wait... what about this... edit your attack, so that you're attacking him while he's in the car. Plunge your sword through the window, so that your attack roll isn't wasted.

MorsArena said:
*shrugs* It said in his post "Should he manage to escape successfully" so I took that as an opening to attack him since he hadn't technically used a sneak roll against me.
Well, I feel you weren't in the fight. You were simply watching.

You're not in the 'fight' until you're fighting.

Also, Yes, he does say that quote, but he also says he's in the car driving away. You can't ignore the rest of his post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lockett said:
I'm still driving away, right?
You're still driving, my dude.

I'll let Mors edit his attack, so that he's implementing the fact that you're in the car.

I'm sure he can throw something or jump on the roof or something to attack you while you are in the car.

I may have to edit my post if the change is drastic enough that my post doesn't make sense.

The problem is, if I were to realize that I wasn't going to catch him then what would have stopped me from trying to deal damage to you Sachi after making a last ditch attempt of hitting Lockett? However, that would require too many changes to what's happened. >.< Sorry for having assumed I'd be able to intercept him, that's caused quite a bit of problems.

There, edited it. Kinda of just turn around which is poopy posting but there isn't much else I could do since stuff has happened.

MorsArena said:
There, edited it. Kinda of just turn around which is poopy posting but there isn't much else I could do since stuff has happened.
Wait O.o If I hit him, then that'd be before he took the medpack. So can I actually use my attack roll to hit him if he's already healed and driven off. v.v I'm so sorry that I've gone and butchered things.

MorsArena said:
MorsArena said:
Wait O.o If I hit him, then that'd be before he took the medpack. So can I actually use my attack roll to hit him if he's already healed and driven off. v.v I'm so sorry that I've gone and butchered things.
Talking to yourself, huh?

lol

@MorsArena @Lockett

Guys, let's get this show on the road? I was expecting to kill everyone in a week. At this rate, it'll take a month >.>

You better not use the excuse that you're waiting for someone else because no where in the rules it says you need to wait >.<

SachiGrl said:
@MorsArena @Lockett
Guys, let's get this show on the road? I was expecting to kill everyone in a week. At this rate, it'll take a month >.>

You better not use the excuse that you're waiting for someone else because no where in the rules it says you need to wait >.<
Sorry, I'd planned on mopping you up and running over to the slums but life happened unexpectedly. I just got back and am now working on my post.

MorsArena said:
Sorry, I'd planned on mopping you up and running over to the slums but life happened unexpectedly. I just got back and am now working on my post.
Ha! Mop me up? In your dreams, PUNK!

MorsArena said:
<.< You underestimate my abilities then. *secretly wants you to win since you can heal still*
LJHWPOJHD@*(D*#@H*EGHEIDUH(U_D@_HE(FHE@#

UGH!!

My attack is a f@#$ing 3!!! THREEE?? THREEE!!!!!

UGH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back