• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
They were checked for bites and then let i
When they walked in Mirabelle held on tightly to both Andrez and Ali's hands. The Temple was packed and it had Mirabelle a bit nervous. "Wow it's busy! Huh Mi-B.." Andrez said tugging on Mirabelle's arm. "Yea..." She looking around "okay...Andez...Ali..." she said crouching down to their eye level "guys I need you two to stay were I can see you....There is a lot of people and don't want to lose you two okay.." she said unsure about this place herself as a safe place.

When they walked in Mirabelle held on tightly to both Andrez and Ali's hands. The Temple was packed and it had Mirabelle a bit nervous. "Wow it's busy! Huh Mi-B.." Andrez said tugging on Mirabelle's arm. "Yea..." She looking around "okay...Andez...Ali..." she said crouching down to their eye level "guys I need you two to stay were I can see you....There is a lot of people and don't want to lose you two okay.." she said unsure about this place herself as a safe place.
(I got nothing)

"No way." He said. "I got look for otger survivors. There's some people out here I just know it."

"Good! If we come across those freaks, lure em to me. Me and Boxanne here will put them down for good." He said while tapping on his toolbox.
"I'm Taylor. I'll help you guys. When in doubt I can be a human shield. I already got one bite and haven't turned yet." She followed, holding onto her hammer.

"I'm Taylor. I'll help you guys. When in doubt I can be a human shield. I already got one bite and haven't turned yet." She followed, holding onto her hammer.

"So people can be immune!" He said delighted. And very loudly.
"Great, already trying to lure them out I see." Eddie said as he starts walking again, looking for both parts and people...and weapons just in case.

(Its okay....^-^ was not sure what else to post :P so talking to the kids. But I could just have my characters in the back ground until the next big event happens ^-^...until the destruction of the first safe place)
(Are we gonna get the Sanchez Anderson family reunion?)

Dorothy had walked off from the girl with the two children to find those in charge of the Temple gathering. She figures he could volunteer to help organize supplies or resources. The older woman wanting something to do distracts her from losing her Harold.

Mirabelle walked through the temple with Andrez and Ali looking for a spot to settle. They were handed cots for them to sleep on, the only thing left was finding a spot. After walking around they found a spot by the wall. The three set up their little area. "Jellybeans?..." a deep voice was heard behind her. In front of her, Andrez had taken off his backpack was sitting down next to Ali when his eyes lighted up as he looked past Mirabelle. "DAD!!!" He yelled out quickly getting up and running past her. Mirabelle turned around to see her dad standing there, she teared up and ran to him.

Derrian held out his arms wide open as his kids ran over to him. He dropped to his knees as he held on tightly to them kissing the tops of their heads. "Oh thank god you two are safe!.... I'm sorry I could not get to you....oh your safe your safe!" he said squeezing them tightly, holding the to for some time before letting them go. The little family stayed they holding on to each other before the hug was let go. "how did you?.....I walked past your work....the front was all broken....bodies everywhere..." He asked.

"A cop helped her!" Andrez said before going back to the cots and sitting down next to Ali. Mirabelle got up helping her father up. "They got everyone at work and almost me....Jason helped me and was lucky enough that he was heading to Andy's school....He wasn't able to come in...with us so I promised to look after his little sister..." she said turning back towards Ali. In which Andrez was pulling out his switch from his bag and handing it to Ali. She hoped her father was alright with her having accepted to care for a stranger's kid.

Derrian noticed the look on Mirabelle's face as she looked over to the little girl. "it's fine Milly...I understand" he gently said kissing her on the temple. His daughter was a helper like his wife had been, with such a huge heart for others especially for children and animals.

Dorothy had walked off from the girl with the two children to find those in charge of the Temple gathering. She figures he could volunteer to help organize supplies or resources. The older woman wanting something to do distracts her from losing her Harold.

Mirabelle walked through the temple with Andrez and Ali looking for a spot to settle. They were handed cots for them to sleep on, the only thing left was finding a spot. After walking around they found a spot by the wall. The three set up their little area. "Jellybeans?..." a deep voice was heard behind her. In front of her, Andrez had taken off his backpack was sitting down next to Ali when his eyes lighted up as he looked past Mirabelle. "DAD!!!" He yelled out quickly getting up and running past her. Mirabelle turned around to see her dad standing there, she teared up and ran to him.

Derrian held out his arms wide open as his kids ran over to him. He dropped to his knees as he held on tightly to them kissing the tops of their heads. "Oh thank god you two are safe!.... I'm sorry I could not get to you....oh your safe your safe!" he said squeezing them tightly, holding the to for some time before letting them go. The little family stayed they holding on to each other before the hug was let go. "how did you?.....I walked past your work....the front was all broken....bodies everywhere..." He asked.

"A cop helped her!" Andrez said before going back to the cots and sitting down next to Ali. Mirabelle got up helping her father up. "They got everyone at work and almost me....Jason helped me and was lucky enough that he was heading to Andy's school....He wasn't able to come in...with us so I promised to look after his little sister..." she said turning back towards Ali. In which Andrez was pulling out his switch from his bag and handing it to Ali. She hoped her father was alright with her having accepted to care for a stranger's kid.

Derrian noticed the look on Mirabelle's face as she looked over to the little girl. "it's fine Milly...I understand" he gently said kissing her on the temple. His daughter was a helper like his wife had been, with such a huge heart for others especially for children and animals.
Ali was sniffling as though on the verge of tears. She couldn't find her parents anywhere.

Ali was sniffling as though on the verge of tears. She couldn't find her parents anywhere.
Andrez was trying to distract Ali with games but she just kept ignoring him and wanting to cry. Mirabelle walked over and kneeled down next to Ali "Ali...you want to go look for your mom and dad?...I can help you look" she offered not wanting Ali to wander off on her own.

Andrez was trying to distract Ali with games but she just kept ignoring him and wanting to cry. Mirabelle walked over and kneeled down next to Ali "Ali...you want to go look for your mom and dad?...I can help you look" she offered not wanting Ali to wander off on her own.
She nodded and held Mirabelle's hand

She nodded and held Mirabelle's hand
Mirabelle gently smiled at her "okay sweetie" she said getting up as Ali took ahold of her hand. "I'm going to help Ali," she said back to her father as Derrian nodded as she took a seat next to Andrez and stayed with him.

Mirabelle walked away with Ali holding on to her hand "okay Ali...what do your parents look like so I can help you look for them..." she asked

Mirabelle gently smiled at her "okay sweetie" she said getting up as Ali took ahold of her hand. "I'm going to help Ali," she said back to her father as Derrian nodded as she took a seat next to Andrez and stayed with him.

Mirabelle walked away with Ali holding on to her hand "okay Ali...what do your parents look like so I can help you look for them..." she asked
Ali kept looking. "I... I can't find them."

Ali kept looking. "I... I can't find them."
Mirabelle tries to look around seeing if she could spot any adults that had similar features as Ali or her older brother Jason. "It's okay....here let's try something new..." Mirabelle said kneeling down. "Climb on....maybe it will be easier to see if your up higher..." she said.

Mirabelle tries to look around seeing if she could spot any adults that had similar features as Ali or her older brother Jason. "It's okay....here let's try something new..." Mirabelle said kneeling down. "Climb on....maybe it will be easier to see if your up higher..." she said.
He got on her shoulders.

He got on her shoulders.
Mirabelle gets up with Ali on her shoulders as she stared to slowly walked around. Mirabelle wasn't tall, about average but this gave little Ali a higher view point then before. "Let me know if you spot them Ali.." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back