• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
Dorothy had walked off from the girl with the two children to find those in charge of the Temple gathering. She figures he could volunteer to help organize supplies or resources. The older woman wanting something to do distracts her from losing her Harold.

Mirabelle walked through the temple with Andrez and Ali looking for a spot to settle. They were handed cots for them to sleep on, the only thing left was finding a spot. After walking around they found a spot by the wall. The three set up their little area. "Jellybeans?..." a deep voice was heard behind her. In front of her, Andrez had taken off his backpack was sitting down next to Ali when his eyes lighted up as he looked past Mirabelle. "DAD!!!" He yelled out quickly getting up and running past her. Mirabelle turned around to see her dad standing there, she teared up and ran to him.

Derrian held out his arms wide open as his kids ran over to him. He dropped to his knees as he held on tightly to them kissing the tops of their heads. "Oh thank god you two are safe!.... I'm sorry I could not get to you....oh your safe your safe!" he said squeezing them tightly, holding the to for some time before letting them go. The little family stayed they holding on to each other before the hug was let go. "how did you?.....I walked past your work....the front was all broken....bodies everywhere..." He asked.

"A cop helped her!" Andrez said before going back to the cots and sitting down next to Ali. Mirabelle got up helping her father up. "They got everyone at work and almost me....Jason helped me and was lucky enough that he was heading to Andy's school....He wasn't able to come in...with us so I promised to look after his little sister..." she said turning back towards Ali. In which Andrez was pulling out his switch from his bag and handing it to Ali. She hoped her father was alright with her having accepted to care for a stranger's kid.

Derrian noticed the look on Mirabelle's face as she looked over to the little girl. "it's fine Milly...I understand" he gently said kissing her on the temple. His daughter was a helper like his wife had been, with such a huge heart for others especially for children and animals.
Bailey hears the yelling followed by the reunion. She watches from a distance. A smile grows on her face. Her eyes also start to water. As soon as she realizes this, she turns her head and wipes her eyes. No. Can't show weakness. Well, that's one family reunited at least. I'm glad.

Mirabelle gets up with Ali on her shoulders as she stared to slowly walked around. Mirabelle wasn't tall, about average but this gave little Ali a higher view point then before. "Let me know if you spot them Ali.." she said.
"They.... They aren't here." She said about to cry again

"They.... They aren't here." She said about to cry again
"Ali ....hey its okay...Ali look maybe they aren't here yet. Your brother is out there maybe he found them..." she said stoping at the other side of the Temple. "Would you like me to put you down?" She asked.

He woke up in his family home that morning, having finally been let off base for some free time for once. He still remembered the rich flavour of his Mama's Risotto Milanese... It would be recipe's like that he'd have to remember, because she was the first to go. The neighbour had been attacked and she let him in, ever the kind housewife from Napoli. Dante woke up and saw the man was ill, he retrieved his pistol but by the time they made it back downstairs, she'd already been bitten. She begged him to spare her, he wanted to. Closing his eyes, Dante thought his heart might break. He was an elite soldier, but not even he could bring himself to kill his own mother. Padre had been the one to do it, taking the gun from Dante's hands before shooting himself in the head. The neighbour had gotten him too and he lacked the immunity factor. It was better to die a human than turn into one of them.

Holding back the horde with his unit, together they took many down. He told Virgil not to follow his footsteps into the military, but his little brother never listened. Today was the worst day, worse than Afghanistan, worse than any black zone he'd been sent into for covert missions... In the space of a few hours, he lost his mother, his father and now his little brother had been infected. "Mi dispiace, fratellino..." (I'm sorry, little brother.) Dante stated, now numb to all the death and shit as he withdrew his machete. "Do it. May God have mercy on us all." Virgil stated, coughing up more blood. With one swing, it was over. Getting into his military jeep, the marksman was clouded by rage as he plowed through the small crowd of undead, running them over. The temple was safety, he would have to make his way there.

Finally running out of gas in Salt Lake, Dante got out the car and locked the door. Taking his hunting rifle off his back, he strode through the streets with purpose. He had his go-bag, but now he needed supplies. Local shops, preferably there was a gun shop he could get bullets from.

Last edited:
He woke up in his family home that morning, having finally been let off base for some free time for once. He still remembered the rich flavour of his Mama's Risotto Milanese... It would be recipe's like that he'd have to remember, because she was the first to go. The neighbour had been attacked and she let him in, ever the kind housewife from Napoli. Dante woke up and saw the man was ill, he retrieved his pistol but by the time they made it back downstairs, she'd already been bitten. She begged him to spare her, he wanted to. Closing his eyes, Dante thought his heart might break. He was an elite soldier, but not even he could bring himself to kill his own mother. Padre had been the one to do it, taking the gun from Dante's hands before shooting himself in the head. Some of their infected neighbour's blood had gotten into his mouth, he lacked the immunity factor. It was better to die a human than turn into one of them.

Holding back the horde with his unit, together they took many down. He told Virgil not to follow his footsteps into the military, but his little brother never listened. Today was the worst day, worse than Afghanistan, worse than any black zone he'd been sent into for covert missions... In the space of a few hours, he lost his mother, his father and now his little brother had been infected. "Mi dispiace, fratellino..." (I'm sorry, little brother.) Dante stated, now numb to all the death and shit as he withdrew his machete. "Do it. May God have mercy on us all." Virgil stated, coughing up more blood. With one swing, it was over. Getting into his military jeep, the marksman was clouded by rage as he plowed through the crowd of undead, running them over. The temple was safety, he would have to make his way there.

Finally running out of gas in Salt Lake, Dante got out the car and locked the door. Taking his hunting rifle off his back, he strode through the streets with purpose. He had his go-bag, but now he needed supplies.
(No horse yet. Trust me you can't fight these hordes effectively you can survivie them)

"Ali ....hey its okay...Ali look maybe they aren't here yet. Your brother is out there maybe he found them..." she said stoping at the other side of the Temple. "Would you like me to put you down?" She asked.
He held onto Mirabelle's head almost hugging it. "no."

He woke up in his family home that morning, having finally been let off base for some free time for once. He still remembered the rich flavour of his Mama's Risotto Milanese... It would be recipe's like that he'd have to remember, because she was the first to go. The neighbour had been attacked and she let him in, ever the kind housewife from Napoli. Dante woke up and saw the man was ill, he retrieved his pistol but by the time they made it back downstairs, she'd already been bitten. She begged him to spare her, he wanted to. Closing his eyes, Dante thought his heart might break. He was an elite soldier, but not even he could bring himself to kill his own mother. Padre had been the one to do it, taking the gun from Dante's hands before shooting himself in the head. The neighbour had gotten him too and he lacked the immunity factor. It was better to die a human than turn into one of them.

Holding back the horde with his unit, together they took many down. He told Virgil not to follow his footsteps into the military, but his little brother never listened. Today was the worst day, worse than Afghanistan, worse than any black zone he'd been sent into for covert missions... In the space of a few hours, he lost his mother, his father and now his little brother had been infected. "Mi dispiace, fratellino..." (I'm sorry, little brother.) Dante stated, now numb to all the death and shit as he withdrew his machete. "Do it. May God have mercy on us all." Virgil stated, coughing up more blood. With one swing, it was over. Getting into his military jeep, the marksman was clouded by rage as he plowed through the small crowd of undead, running them over. The temple was safety, he would have to make his way there.

Finally running out of gas in Salt Lake, Dante got out the car and locked the door. Taking his hunting rifle off his back, he strode through the streets with purpose. He had his go-bag, but now he needed supplies. Local shops, preferably there was a gun shop he could get bullets from.
One of the gun shops has lights on. A young man dressed on police uniform was also gathering guns and ammo into a duffel bag

Mirabelle just held the girl tightly letting her cry out.
Meanwhile Jason had gone looking for a place to spend the night and found one of the few farmlands on the outskirts of salt lake. (i know it doesn't actually have farms but for simplicity's sake)

Meanwhile Jason had gone looking for a place to spend the night and found one of the few farmlands on the outskirts of salt lake. (i know it doesn't actually have farms but for simplicity's sake)
(Was going to hold out the farm family for when the whole group leaves salt lake and this could be the new safe place fore them. Also I was thinking that they literally locked themselves away from all communication everyone around them and just to protect their own family and kind of have been living off just themselves for either say a couple of weeks or a month or more. )
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
(Was going to hold out the farm family for when the whole group leaves salt lake and this could be the new safe place fore them. Also I was thinking that they literally locked themselves away from all communication everyone around them and just to protect their own family and kind of have been living off just themselves for either say a couple of weeks or a month or more. )
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
(Okay well then I got nothing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back