• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
Jason went to the temple.assuring the guards he would wait a full 24 hours so they could make sure he was immune.
Mirabelle walked over with Ali to where her father and little brother were. She kept the two kids entertained and calm until it was time to go to bed. Around them, all of the survivors quiet down as everyone laid down and went to sleep. The temple became very quiet, a few coughs, baby coos, and soft cries echoed through the night. Mirabelle coved both Ali and Andrez in a blanket as she quietly told them a story to help them fall asleep.

Mirabelle walked over with Ali to where her father and little brother were. She kept the two kids entertained and calm until it was time to go to bed. Around them, all of the survivors quiet down as everyone laid down and went to sleep. The temple became very quiet, a few coughs, baby coos, and soft cries echoed through the night. Mirabelle coved both Ali and Andrez in a blanket as she quietly told them a story to help them fall asleep.
In the morning Jason was let in.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Eugene looked at the two with him. "So... Plans?"

Dante quickly got what he needed from the gunstore and proceeded on foot to the Temple, waiting to be checked.

"Hey, when do I get those back? I could really use them in case more of the infected show up?!" Dante asked, not demanding but worried... This place was full of civilians, they might not be ready for a full on war. "I'm a soldier, I want to help." He added, showing his card.

"Hey, when do I get those back? I could really use them in case more of the infected show up?!" Dante asked, not demanding but worried... This place was full of civilians, they might not be ready for a full on war. "I'm a soldier, I want to help." He added, showing his card.
"If you have proper military ID to show the captain then we'll put you in dity and give you access." He said.

FIshing through his overstuffed wallet, Dante quickly pulled out his Military ID card which listed him as a Sergeant attached to the Sniper Division of the Special Forces.

FIshing through his overstuffed wallet, Dante quickly pulled out his Military ID card which listed him as a Sergeant attached to the Sniper Division of the Special Forces.
"Good. We're paring you up." They took him over to a blonde man in an officer uniform. He had a bite mark. "This is Jason. One of the few immune people so far. And he's also taking patrol duties. He'll be your patrol buddy."

"An immunity factor..." He stated, looking over at the blonde man with some considerable concern. How did they know he was immune and not just good at holding off the virus? "I understand. Sergeant Dante Fiorentino, good to meet you." He stated, holding out his hand. "Might I have my rifle back? My pistol might not ahve the range required... It's also a memento of my family."

"An immunity factor..." He stated, looking over at the blonde man with some considerable concern. How did they know he was immune and not just good at holding off the virus? "I understand. Sergeant Dante Fiorentino, good to meet you." He stated, holding out his hand. "Might I have my rifle back? My pistol might not ahve the range required... It's also a memento of my family."
"We've all seen the time it takes to turn. Always happens withing a few hours. This man was bitten early morning yesterday." The man said giving him back his rifle. (Alright gonna wait For Aqua's response now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back