• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"I know, and that sucks." She said. "I only went for the medical field as a hobby, and because I'm good at it. My family's rich, so I never really had to get my hands dirty often." Bailey looks around. "I wonder if I can bribe some people to do stuff for me before they realize that money has no value anymore."
(Sure it does people will adapt)

"I know, and that sucks." She said. "I only went for the medical field as a hobby, and because I'm good at it. My family's rich, so I never really had to get my hands dirty often." Bailey looks around. "I wonder if I can bribe some people to do stuff for me before they realize that money has no value anymore."
"Ahh I see...." Darren said with a nod as he watched her look around. "Well it was a pleasure to speak with you I say best of luck in your endeavors...don't get into much trouble..." He said and she took off to continue to walk around checking if anyone has seen his children.

"I'm sorry Ma'am." He looked st Harold. "The most I can do for you is offer to make sure you don't turn." He said. "let you die s person instead of a monster."
Dorothy covered her mouth as tears started to roll down her cheeks as she looked up at her husband.

Harold looked over at Jason and gave him a nod. "It seems only far..." He said hating the idea of becoming a monster and hurting innocent people. "I'll like some time to spend with my wife before I go... likely not in this restroom..." He said taking Dorothy's hand and walking out to the brake room.

Dorothy covered her mouth as tears started to roll down her cheeks as she looked up at her husband.

Harold looked over at Jason and gave him a nod. "It seems only far..." He said hating the idea of becoming a monster and hurting innocent people. "I'll like some time to spend with my wife before I go... likely not in this restroom..." He said taking Dorothy's hand and walking out to the brake room.
He nodded and gave them time

He nodded and gave them time
The elderly couple spend some time talking and spending their last moments together. Dorothy had a hard time excepting what was happening at first wanting to go out at the end with him. But Harold finally managed to talk her out of it as they spend every last second they had talking in each other's arms. Sadly the time drew near as Harold's coughing fits got worse.

The elderly couple spend some time talking and spending their last moments together. Dorothy had a hard time excepting what was happening at first wanting to go out at the end with him. But Harold finally managed to talk her out of it as they spend every last second they had talking in each other's arms. Sadly the time drew near as Harold's coughing fits got worse.
Jason walked in. "Its time." He said. "For what its worth sir. I don't like doing this at all."

Jason walked in. "Its time." He said. "For what its worth sir. I don't like doing this at all."
"I know...it seems the world has reached dark times....but one can only hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel.." He said getting up letting out a cough as he paused for a bit longer then before. He was loosing his train of thought longer and longer.

He wiped his eyes and mouth before helping up his wife. "This isn't goodbye Pegion....you know I'll always be with you...you be safe out there and don't change who you are because of this, keep being the warm loving woman you always been...." He said giving her a kiss. "I love you Dorothy" He said letting go of her.

"I love you Harold" Dorothy said before stepping out of the brake room and waited just outside the door not wanting to be in the room as she held back the crying.

Harold watched his wife step out of the room before turning over to Jason.

(Was trying to write this...and not sure if I did a good job from what I was picturing in my head but I kept tearing up from the thought of this...>-<)

"I know...it seems the world has reached dark times....but one can only hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel.." He said getting up letting out a cough as he paused for a bit longer then before. He was loosing his train of thought longer and longer.

He wiped his eyes and mouth before helping up his wife. "This isn't goodbye Pegion....you know I'll always be with you...you be safe out there and don't change who you are because of this, keep being the warm loving woman you always been...." He said giving her a kiss. "I love you Dorothy" He said letting go of her.

"I love you Harold" Dorothy said before stepping out of the brake room and waited just outside the door not wanting to be in the room as she held back the crying.

Harold watched his wife step out of the room before turning over to Jason.

(Was trying to write this...and not sure if I did a good job from what I was picturing in my head but I kept tearing up from the thought of this...>-<)
Jason looked at him. "You seem like you were a good man." He raised his gun and shot him in the head.

Jason looked at him. "You seem like you were a good man." He raised his gun and shot him in the head.
Harold closed his eyes and let out his last breath.

Dorothy fell back against the wall crying as the sound of the gunshot rang out, as she felt her heart get broken into shreds.

He walked out looking glum. "I'm sorry ma'am." He said.
"..I just never would have thought this would be how Harold and I would have parted ways.....we have been married for 40 years...we thought we would continue to grow old together..." Dorothy softly spoke wiping away her tears. She reached out and took his hands I'm sorry you had to do this...I know it could not have been easy on you....but thank you for helping him not become one of those things..." she said

"..I just never would have thought this would be how Harold and I would have parted ways.....we have been married for 40 years...we thought we would continue to grow old together..." Dorothy softly spoke wiping away her tears. She reached out and took his hands I'm sorry you had to do this...I know it could not have been easy on you....but thank you for helping him not become one of those things..." she said
He thought back to those children who had turned. "It never fets easier."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back