• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"You think something like a company town?...people would practically work, play and live in one secluded area run by the company they worked for....." Mirabelle commented remembering having heard a podcast on a place like that.

" oh deary those things are old history....something done back around the late 1800s early 1900s ....came basically nonexistent after the 1920's ....sadly the idea and management of said places weren't the best and at time not very ethical.." Dorothy chimed in.

"Well if we getting a move on we might as well do so before dark....vehicles all gassed up so we don't have to worry about such things.." Derrin added

"Good call." Jason said. "Everyone load up."
"SADDLE UP, COWPOKES! WE MOVING!" Eddie yells as he walks to his truck.

Bailey looks at Mirabelle. "It's possible. Guess we're about to find out." She walks over to her car and gets inside.

"Our best bet is to find where they came from. Likely a nearby town that's secluded, but functional enough to comfortably house so many workers." Bailey said. "I think we should get a move on soon, but we have to be cautious if we find them. If they realize many of their people haven't come back after they've seen us, they might falsely accuse us of killing their comrades."
"Time to hit the road." Taylor said. Kate nods and follows her daughter to the vehicles.

"SADDLE UP, COWPOKES! WE MOVING!" Eddie yells as he walks to his truck.

Bailey looks at Mirabelle. "It's possible. Guess we're about to find out." She walks over to her car and gets inside.
"I guess so.." Mirabelle replied as she went off to one of the cars and got in.

(Also how many veachales do we have in the group?....not sure if im right....but do we still have I think....the big fridge rig, Eddie's baby, the cop car, and Dorothy's old car....those are the ones I think we had but not sure)

(Also how many veachales do we have in the group?....not sure if im right....but do we still have I think....the big fridge rig, Eddie's baby, the cop car, and Dorothy's old car....those are the ones I think we had but not sure)

(And lexi’s high tech truck from futuretech)

Following rhe journal's directions they came upon a fortified town.
"Whoa....looks like you all were right. This place is built like a kingdom." Eddie said as he pulled up to the entrance.

"Let's hope these people are friendlier than the last ones." Bailey said as she drove up behind him.

Following rhe journal's directions they came upon a fortified town.
Amelia looked out of the window at the walls, she had been keeping to herself since the incident back on her family's farm. She felt uneasy about them heading into the fortified town.

Mirabelle looked out the window as they stoped outside the walls of the fortified town. Her brother Andrez was fast asleeplaying his head on her lap. Looking over to her father who sat in front at the passenger seat looking sternly out the front window of the car. "We have to make sure we aproch the front gate cautiously...not to many of us...we have to make sure we show that we mean no threat to those living here.." Mirabelle commented
"Hmm let's hope we will be let inside" Taylor said as she looked out of the window of the car she was in.
"Well deary they might be willing to take our group in...we just have to make sure to let them know that we mean no threat to them or their town." Dorothy commuted

"Whoa....looks like you all were right. This place is built like a kingdom." Eddie said as he pulled up to the entrance.

"Let's hope these people are friendlier than the last ones." Bailey said as she drove up behind him.

"Hmm let's hope we will be let inside" Taylor said as she looked out of the window of the car she was in.

Amelia looked out of the window at the walls, she had been keeping to herself since the incident back on her family's farm. She felt uneasy about them heading into the fortified town.

Mirabelle looked out the window as they stoped outside the walls of the fortified town. Her brother Andrez was fast asleeplaying his head on her lap. Looking over to her father who sat in front at the passenger seat looking sternly out the front window of the car. "We have to make sure we aproch the front gate cautiously...not to many of us...we have to make sure we show that we mean no threat to those living here.." Mirabelle commented

"Well deary they might be willing to take our group in...we just have to make sure to let them know that we mean no threat to them or their town." Dorothy commuted
"I'll go in first." Jason said getting out of his car with hands up making a show of non-hostility.

"I'll go in first." Jason said getting out of his car with hands up making a show of non-hostility.
"I'll go along....anything gose wrong you drive off with Andrez and the others..." Derrin spoke to Mirabelle and looking over to Amelia before steping out of the passenger seat. He walked over to Jason and over to the front gates, hands up as well.

Lexi sat at the back of the convoy in the rig just waiting, she hopes this place wasn’t futuretech, or they’d all be in big trouble

"Well we will see. Jason's going first " Taylor said to Dorothy.

"Well we will see. Jason's going first " Taylor said to Dorothy.
"I see I see..." Dorothy nodded looking out the window of the car she was in and seeing Jason exit the vehicle in front of them, followed by Derrin shortly after. "...oh do hope they will be fine..." she said holding her hands together on her lap.

"I'll go along....anything gose wrong you drive off with Andrez and the others..." Derrin spoke to Mirabelle and looking over to Amelia before steping out of the passenger seat. He walked over to Jason and over to the front gates, hands up as well.
People pointed weappns at them. "who are you!?"

People pointed weappns at them. "who are you!?"
Derrin kept his arms up as he looked over at the people, the stern look on his face never changing. "Just a group of survivors from the (insert name they come from)city. We mean no harm, just normal people, there are children within our group...we just looking for a safe place" he spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back