• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
They srill had guns trained on them. "Someone is gonna come and test your blood." He said.
(If everyone is in cars except for Jason and Derrian then no one would really hear this except the two right?)

"We will deal with that once our group is in and we know we are safe. Though pray tell why the need of collecting our blood?..we have a right to know" Darren asked

(If everyone is in cars except for Jason and Derrian then no one would really hear this except the two right?)

"We will deal with that once our group is in and we know we are safe. Though pray tell why the need of collecting our blood?..we have a right to know" Darren asked
(Its fine)
"Call it a percaution. Infected people can go days without showing signs and then rapidly turn."

(Its fine)
"Call it a percaution. Infected people can go days without showing signs and then rapidly turn."
(okaies)
"I understand....though I would prefure you let us at least get my whole group in and settled, I can issure you none of us are in the prosses of turning. Though if it will give you peace ill volinteer for this testing of blood." Derrian commented.

They gave everyone about 20 minutes to get in before someone came in to take blood.
(Will they be taking everyone's blood?)

Darren watched as the last of the vehicle of their caravan entered, the gates closing behind the last car. He stood still not making a fuss as blood was draw from him.

They gave everyone about 20 minutes to get in before someone came in to take blood.

(Will they be taking everyone's blood?)

Darren watched as the last of the vehicle of their caravan entered, the gates closing behind the last car. He stood still not making a fuss as blood was draw from him.
"Well at least they are trying to be careful" Kate said as she waited by Taylor. Taylor nods. "At least it will probably be quick. "

She wasn't allowed to leave until blood was drawn.

Lexi pulled out a knife that had an edge that glowed a bright blue “I’m not letting you come near me with any needle until I’ve seen it’s been properly disinfected” she stated “I’m not going to risk you touching me with an infected needle”

Lexi pulled out a knife that had an edge that glowed a bright blue “I’m not letting you come near me with any needle until I’ve seen it’s been properly disinfected” she stated “I’m not going to risk you touching me with an infected needle”
They showed that the needles and syringes wete still in sealed boxes. The moment she took out her knife many many guns were trained on her

They showed that the needles and syringes wete still in sealed boxes. The moment she took out her knife many many guns were trained on her

“Fine” she replied and put her knife away, not even paying attention to the guns aimed at her

"Well at least they are trying to be careful" Kate said as she waited by Taylor. Taylor nods. "At least it will probably be quick. "
"Right my dear it will go by quickly" Dorothy added

Mirabelle watched as the people from this place were quick to point weapons at them. But they were atleast demonstrated that the needles were sanitary, which gave the woman relative.

Andrez hid behind Mirabelle not exited about the needles.

"Right my dear it will go by quickly" Dorothy added

Mirabelle watched as the people from this place were quick to point weapons at them. But they were atleast demonstrated that the needles were sanitary, which gave the woman relative.

Andrez hid behind Mirabelle not exited about the needles.
Alli hid behind her brother for the same reason. Jason was let them take his blood. "Give us your gun." One of them said pointing at Jason's Glock 22.

Alli hid behind her brother for the same reason. Jason was let them take his blood. "Give us your gun." One of them said pointing at Jason's Glock 22.
Mirabelle held on to her brother as after his blood sample was taken. The small boy cried into her as he hated needles so much. "What why?!.." Mirabelle said turning over towards them as she held on to her small brother. "Jason use to be a police officer, he surly could be trusted to have a weapon on him for our groups protection to what is out there.." she stated.

"It's fine if this is what it takes then I can let go of the gun." Jason said taking the gun and handing it to the men as someone came to take his blood

"It's fine if this is what it takes then I can let go of the gun." Jason said taking the gun and handing it to the men as someone came to take his blood
"very well.."Mirabelle replied as the gun was taken and the men continued to go through the group collecting any weapons they had on their person.

After tte needles and tests were done they were taken to an emoty house. "You'll be here for the night dinner is in six hours. You don't show up you don't eat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back