• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Arcana desperately searching

Vernorexia

Noodle
I really really really need to roleplay the Arcana! The game, apparently there's a book called Arcana chronicles. I'd love to use my MC, and play with Julian or Asra, or possibly Portia. I can think of AUs if you'd like, or we can just do from the canon route. And If you really want me to play a canon for your MC I am a good Asra.

I can do this, if you want. I can play Portia or Julian for your MC and you can play Asra for my MC. Oh, and would you mind if my MC went by they/them pronouns? I won't mind if that bothers you/you don't like how it sounds gramatically, as I know a lot of people don't agree with that stuff.

I can do this, if you want. I can play Portia or Julian for your MC and you can play Asra for my MC. Oh, and would you mind if my MC went by they/them pronouns? I won't mind if that bothers you/you don't like how it sounds gramatically, as I know a lot of people don't agree with that stuff.

Cool! I'd like for you to be Julian, and yes I can be Asra. Do two at once? Like seperate roleplays? As long as they are separate yah I can do that, because they're technically can't be two apprentices. Personally, it doesn't bother me at all. Grammatically it is a bit weird but I can deal, so that's fine. Just btw, to be more grammatically correct, some people use zhe/zher/zhem

Ah, I'll determine pronouns at a later date. I might just go with he/him. Buuut! If we are doing two separate roleplays, do you want to do two AUs, or one main story and one AU to keep things fresh?

I really really really need to roleplay the Arcana! The game, apparently there's a book called Arcana chronicles. I'd love to use my MC, and play with Julian or Asra, or possibly Portia. I can think of AUs if you'd like, or we can just do from the canon route. And If you really want me to play a canon for your MC I am a good Asra.

Hi! I love the arcana! And I love Asra haha, would you like to role play with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back