• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Arcana: A Mystic Romance {GET IN HERE N WRITE W ME}

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u

arcana.jpg

I'm gonna cut straight to it-- I need to roleplay The Arcana. I recently revisited the game in a spurt of boredom, and ended up... er... addicted? The characters are deep and fleshed out, the diversity and acceptance is wonderful, and to top it all off there's an actual plot that doesn't focus solely on romance! I love those things in a game/visual novel, but in an rp?? Whew, sign me the fuck up.

Now, as far as roleplaying within this fandom goes, I'd like to think that I'm super flexible! You don't need to have completed any of the story, just be familiar enough to do your best! I'd love to double up oc x canon, but I'm also willing to write canon x canon as well if that's what you'd prefer. I can write any of the characters, even those who aren't the main 6 so come at me with whatever pairing you're craving! mxf, m//, f//, you name it! I love the universe the story takes place in, but I'd also be willing to give au's a try if that's your cup of tea.

Whatever we decide, I'm sure we can come up with something that both of us would enjoy!! Below is a little more about me and my rp style if you're interested! Feel free to shoot me a PM or reply here <3 (Discord friendly, just ask!)

• I'm a 19 year old college student with a good month and a half left of her summer break, so i've currently got plenty of time to set aside for rp!
    I happily write either gender and any pairing, and I prefer to write with others who are comfortable writing both genders as well.
    I typically prefer multi para responses, and I'll always give you at least two paragraphs as a bare minimum. If you love novella rp, I can get down with that too and love to challenge my writing!
    I'm a sucker for romance, but not immediately or easily as that bores me. I love a good slow burn and deep character development!
    I love plotting together, but it's really hard if one of us is pulling all the weight! Let's develop a story that we'll both love, together.

Ooooooo I love the arcana! I’m not a big fandom rper, but I’d be up for doing cannon x cannon in the world of arcana I’d you are interested. If not no worries!

Ooooooo I love the arcana! I’m not a big fandom rper, but I’d be up for doing cannon x cannon in the world of arcana I’d you are interested. If not no worries!

I'd love to give that a try!! Who did you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back