• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The apocalypse

(I'll have Max watching, maybe walk up and speak with everyone when he feels comfortable, unless someone decides to see him, let me think of the area first XD, so apartment...*Trails off thinking* @BloodyAlice666)

(Sure! @BloodyAlice666)

Max sat next to a small campfire, small enough to keep him warm, and hide the light. He pulled his hood and mask down, sighing at the feeling of no one to speak with, he opened a MRE he got from a old military CP, he took as much as he could carry. He saw that it was mac and cheese with some meat and a large cracker, and a cookie. He poured water into the heat packet and set it aside while it cooked the food, he munched on the cookie and sipped water as he ate, admring that the cookie was pretty good, even for a 25 year expiration date slapped on it, it had good taste. He took out a small radio and messed around with the dials, looking for a radio signal.

Arctic left the apartment to wander around. He decided to keep to the alleys like he always does or at least close to the buildings, hunting zombies for fun. While he is searching for zombies, he mindlessly swings around his Elucidator to keep his skills warmed up. Soon he encounters a zombie that charges at him so he gets in his battle stance and when the zombie gets in range of him, he does a spin attack which cuts the zombies legs off, knocking it down to the ground. When that happens he shoves his sword through the zombies skull and watches as it died with a grin on his face. He then rips the sword out of its skull with a gush of blood then continues his exploration of the city.

Alice pulled her face up from the now damp bed sheet, it was damp from her tears of confusion and despair, She wiped her eyes and giggled to herself at how silly she was begin and how unreal this felt, giggling..something she hadn't done in a while. Memories slipped from her mind with every waking moment and it saddened her that she could only remember through hallucinations, she sighed, that small burst of laughter sure brought back a lot of pain. Alice decided to open up the window for fresh air when she noticed a ladder underneath her. Maybe I could cool off for a bit and maybe clear the area of zombies..hopefully no one sees me leave.. She put Hecate on her back and crept down the ladder as swiftly as possible without getting noticed, she ran towards a shadowed area, looking behind her for a brief moment when she tripped and slid in front of a fire she hadn't noticed, the strap snapped and Hecate slid in front of a boy that looked to be her age. "Ow ow ow!" She mumbled through gritted teeth, not noticing the person beside her, and looking confused about the fire, He knees and palms were bleeding pretty badly form skidding across the pavement into gravel.

Max was surprised at the girl that landed in front of him, he was about to pull his handgun when he noticed she was unarmed, and hurt, 'That looks bad.' he thought, "Are you alright?" he asked, studying the girl, she had white hair and a coat, her gun wasn't military, and she looked way to young to be in it, the weapon wasn't from the country either, maybe overseas, but he's never seen it before. He didn't feel like he should have been so welcoming, he was hidden, so he couldn't really assume she could have killed him a long time ago, he kept his guard up and waited for her response.

@BloodyAlice666

Alice jumped, covered her mouth, regretting doing so as she tasted a mixture of blood and gravel as she scooted into the darkness as well. "I-I'm sorry..P-Please don't hurt me I didn't m-mean to intrude.." She mumbled.

@CERBERUS177

He almost took his gun out at the sudden movements, but didn't, "It's alright, though you could have wiped your feet on the doormat before you barged in." he said jokingly, "Do you need any medical help? I have a med kit in my bag if you need some help...?" he said, offering to patch her wounds.

@BloodyAlice666

@Sylvecune

After there talk with Alice Crystal explored the appointment a little seeing what supplies they may need for long term use "hmm Alice got the place nice and cleard like she said but we could use a little more food and maybe a few things I left at my camp should help" she smiles going outside to head straight to her old apartment room to gather all her food and stuff. She adventy runs into Arctic killing a few zombies "wow your good" she smiles she then noticed one coming behind him about ready to grab she takes her pistol mayaline out and shoots it in the head killing it "you missed one" she smiles

Alice flinched a little at him talking. "A-Are you r-real.." She asked after a long, unbearable silence. "I don't like it when my eyes play tricks on me..Please tell me..my hallucinations Can't tell me that they're real..please tell me...That you're real.."

Arctic rubs the back of his head sheepishly and says "Oh uh I guess I did miss one. Thanks for that Crystal" He thanks her with a slight grin. "So what brings you out here to find me?" He asks

@Pikmin100xx

"I was wondering if you can insist me in carrying some food and supplies back to the apartments" she asked politely

"Yea I guess I could help you. It'd give me something to do. Where do we go now?" He asked in response to her question

"my old apartment building down town" she looks at him pointing in the direction

"Alright cool let's get going then. The sooner the better" He says cheerfully allowing her to take the lead

She awaited a response, feeling more and more doubtful with every second of utter silence, Blood dripped down her hands and knees, a small scrats was now visible on her cheek because it started to bleed

"alright right this way" she says leading them across the the town to her old apartment "here we are"

Arctic follows Crystal towards her house and looks at it. "Hey nice place. So what do you need me to do now?" He asked.

Otto looks around the bar for sturdy objects to climb through the hatch and haphazardly stacked bar stools and boxes, testing the weight limit before fully climbing towards the hatch.

She looks at him and points "pack up all the food I have in my storage and if you can fit it grab a few things that we can use for the apartment" she says the walks up to closet and packs up some of her clothes

Arctic walks over to her storage and grabs everything he can and stuffs it in his pack. Arctic then walks over to her. "Hey Crystal any more stuff or are we heading back?"

Otto finally reaches the hatch and pokes through it, looking like a giant well-dressed mole out of its home, and makes an effort to get fully on the roof

"um if you can fit it some of my ammo would be nice" she asked pointing in its direction she packs the rest of her clothes and grabs what he couldn't

"Uh yea I can try to do that. Gimme a sec." He said as he grabbed her ammo and tried shoving it into the pack. "Uh its a tight fit but I think it works. We will just have to find out" Arctic chuckled when he said tight fit. He needed that laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back