• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Ancient Magus Bride

MoonPhenix

Petty Princess
Hello, I'm currently searching for someone to Rp "The Ancient Magus Bride" with me, or something similar to it. I really like the lore that it has with all the magic and fantasy elements in it. I would like to try original characters, but I wouldn't mind doing cannon either. I tend to play female only for my main character but I don't mind playing male for my side character. If there is any romance involved (90% chance there is, I love that shit) I would like to keep it MxF. I'm just more comfortable with that.

As always I'm willing to change my request around to what ever you may find comfortable. Such as doing an apprentice Rp or something else involving magic. Or if you have something totally different in mind, I wouldn't mind hearing it out.

I also have some requirements though before hand.

• I need someone that can challenge my characters. I don't want someone that is just...going to roll over and for lack of words be a pussy. I've been craving someone to play dominate characters, they can be total dicks for all I care. As long as there is some type of development and their not big babies I'll be happy.
  • Please no one lining, unless of course it's called for. But even then I would like more then just 'They went to the door.' or 'They sat' like...what...what is that?! How does one respond to that, give it some life, some description! How did they sit down, did they throw themselves into the seat and slump back or are they sitting like they have a stick up their butt? Honestly there are better ways to type something like that out. Try and give me about 4-7 sentences in your post, or more if you can manage that! I want to know what your character is thinking how they are feeling, not just how they react to something! There are so many layers to go through and so many thoughts and emotions to experience.
  • No instant romances. Like...ugh I can't stand that. Sure if they suddenly have a crush that is totally fine, but do not expect me to be happy or continue if after the first couple of post you want some heavy relationship thing going on. I love, love, love to develop that shit! Lets make it an adventure before they start making out and fall deeply in love.
  • Try to be active, I hate getting really into an Rp and never hearing from you again. I understand life gets in the way and I'm always willing to come back to an Rp after a long absence! I would just like to know in advance if you are checking out
  • I love descriptive rps! I usually range around 3-6 paragraphs and I'm hoping you can do the same. I understand there isn't always much to respond to so a paragraph or two is fine from time to time.

I don't know if I'm able to do this specific RP with you, yet I'm interested to throw a few msg's about, and see how our conversation goes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back