• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amnesiac Prince Lore and other Stuff. [OOC]

🤣 Though I have to ask and this is for everyone. Do you all want to start after I get Cyam up?

I mean we got the biggest players lined up expect for three people I'm not sure of yet or give them a few more days?
Hmmm, well, since the Villain Squad (or as I like to call them, the people who are Right 😌😆) is currently kind of separate from Team Prince, we could do a little scene setting with them whilst everyone else is getting their characters prepped.

I imagine people might need the weekend to get their characters done if they've had a busy week. 🙂

Very true. :) I'll get something started probably here later on. I know it won't be tonight.*I promise no stealth drops lol* I got a huge migraine brewing from work and dealing with a very uncooperative villain 😅

Very true. :) I'll get something started probably here later on. I know it won't be tonight.*I promise no stealth drops lol* I got a huge migraine brewing from work and dealing with a very uncooperative villain 😅
Sounds good. Let us know when you creat the IC thread and add the link. 😊

Sorry to hear about the migraine 😫

Happy to brainstorm with you about the villain 👀😎

I'm doing better now and I'll keep it in mind :)

Though I did have a random ass thought. I should of made Sky a butler in the castle 🤣

Though I did have a random ass thought. I should of made Sky a butler in the castle 🤣
Bwhahaha!
Don't worry- now that he's got a magical disguise, we can all be at the bakery all the time as a meeting place, so it'll be basically like he's at the palace 😂. Maybe it's got a backroom idk hahaha

I'm doing better now and I'll keep it in mind :)

Wouldn’t that be a bit dangerous? 🥹 also considering the magic is kinda unstable. His disguise could falter at some point, it’d be too easy. Idk, what do you think? :)

Wouldn’t that be a bit dangerous? 🥹 also considering the magic is kinda unstable. His disguise could falter at some point, it’d be too easy. Idk, what do you think? :)
Oooh good point!
What if the older the spell, the more stable it is?
That would explain why it's taken 11 years for the street lights, plumbing and trams to become unstable...
...but maybe his disguise will be at risk soon too. 👀

😅 I had thought of that, but I'm not going to change it. He is going to be staying the Baker. And don't worry, I got something planned for that :3

Hmmm, well, since the Villain Squad (or as I like to call them, the people who are Right 😌😆) is currently kind of separate from Team Prince, we could do a little scene setting with them whilst everyone else is getting their characters prepped.

I imagine people might need the weekend to get their characters done if they've had a busy week. 🙂
Yeah, think of it as like a prologue and way to exposition the situation or something. Give a picture of what Team Prince is gonna face up against so far.

Week whacky but tis remedied by a cuppa bubble tea

Trust me it might going to hit you first in the feels. Then it's going to sucker punch ya. Maybe 😏

I mean, with the unstable magic, someone’s bound to roll a one trying to cast a spell 🤣

“I summon thee!”
*summons a tadpole*

That reminds me of something that happen at my job. Let's just say there was a lot of water all over the place and I just said when asked what happen. 'Well, someone tried to summon Cthulhu by overrunning the toilet.'😂

Yeah. xD Also, how does everyone feels about these being the Kingdom's uniforms for the soldiers? I mean, they will have bits of armor and the like, granted, not the heels though xD

61afca4606d535efc3759abc33112a5a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back