• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Amazing Digital Circus 1x1 RP Check!

The Amazing Digital Circus

PYTNRP

Yes, I Love Music a Lot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I’m Peyton, and I got into The Amazing Digital Circus a couple of days ago. Let’s see if I can get someone to RP it with me…

Here’s my rules!
  1. No cussing. I would use this rule in general, but the show doesn’t have cussing in it because “The Amazing Digital Circus” is a show to be enjoyed by all ages”, as Caine said.
  2. 13+, as is the target audience of the show and RPNation’s guidelines. (If you wanna know, I’m 15.)
  3. I prefer roleplays with a good and chaotic plotline. I’d mostly want characters doing random stuff or just an average day in the circus.
  4. I’m gonna let you know when I’m busy. Right now would probably be the worst time for me to make a RP due to some production I’m in opening, but I’m doing it anyway.
  5. If I ghost for a couple of days, it’s okay. Sometimes I just straight up forget that the roleplay exists (due to Safari’s cursed “Frequently Visited” page).
  6. I’d mostly be open to roleplaying Jax, Pomni, Caine, Ragatha, and Gangle. If I roleplay out of character, ask me what to change and I’ll edit the dialogue.
  7. I don’t care what type of roleplayer you are, whether it be literate, semi-literate, or even advanced literate. I’ll try to match your roleplaying style (and if I do, I hope it’s gonna give me good exercise in different styles).
I think that’s all! I hope to find some future RP partners and what not through this. See ya on the flipside!

Howdy hey. I'm happy to rp as the missing characters, Kinger and Zooble. I also wonder if I can rp as an digital circus OC, but I understand if you want to. I'll still be happy to rp in this. ^^

Howdy hey. I'm happy to rp as the missing characters, Kinger and Zooble. I also wonder if I can rp as a digital circus OC, but I understand if you want to. I'll still be happy to rp in this. ^^
Okay! Where would you like to RP? DMs on RPNation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back