• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Altered.

Rend- *An hour or so passes as they watch TV together, they both get tired and decide to go to bed*

Beach, a couple towns over. Pulling up to Ludwig's beach house. Early Morning.

Umiko- Wow! There it is! *Looking out the window* Look guys! It's big!

Ick- Wow! It is huge!

Rend- Well it IS an ocean.. *Raises her eyebrow*

-Their car comes to a stop-

Uzagi- Alright, were here. *Parks the car and smiles* Everyone out! *They all get out of the car and stretch there legs* Make the drive okay Sebastian?

Ludwig- *Walks up to the front door and unlocks it for everyone to go inside*

Erebus- *Dying inside, hates being cooped up for so long* ..I ...want to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian- Yeah that wasn't that bad of a drive.

Hyde- *Gets out and stretches. Loving the sun.* Man that feels good. *Looks at Umiko and Rend and smiles.*

Kane- *His wings keep catching the breeze coming off the ocean.* ~That feels kind of good. It doesn't hurt as bad.~

Rend- *Smiles at Hyde, starts to walk over to him*

Umiko -*Smiles at Hyde as well and walks over to him, gets there before Rend, but not trying to cut her off just doesn't notice* Good Morning, How was the drive for you guys??

Ludwig- The house is open, everyone can go put there things away. The girls room is upstairs to the right and the guys is to the left. *Smiles and grabs his things out of the car*

Erebus- *Looks around at the beach then takes his things inside*

Uzagi- *Helps unpack the car with Ick*

Hyde- *Hugs Umiko then hugs Rend.* The ride was alright. I felt really squashed in there though. How about for you girls? How was Ick?

Kasumi- Hey guys I'm going to go inside and take a look at the pantry and fridge. Does anyone want to go shopping with me in a little while?

Nadine- YES! I'll go. I want to see whats around here.

Kane- *Starts walking toward the beach looking for a high cliff.* ~I really wonder.~

Sebastian- No I'm not going to go shopping. I'm gonna go claim a bed and hit the beach.

Ludwig-*goes inside and puts his things away* Ick! Come help me get the grill out! *Looks at Kasumi and Nadine* Why don't you guys take Erebus? He could help with the bags.

Erebus- Hm? Oh uh sure, i'll go..

Umiko- *Smiles as she is hugged then looks over at Rend* He wasn't too bad right Rend?

Rend- Tch.. if you call asking every five seconds how much longer until we get there "not too bad".

Kasumi- Yeah come with us Erebus. Lets go for a walk.

Nadine- *Starts skipping toward the town.*

Hyde- Haha sounds like Ick. I think I'm going to go to the beach and lay down in the sand. What are you girls going to do?

Umiko and Rend- I'll come with you! *Looks at each other*

Umiko- *Smiles* I'll go get the beach blankets! *Runs inside to retrieve them*

Rend- *Lowers her eyebrows a bit* Yeah, why don't you do that. ...and don't come back *Grumbles the last part under her breath*

Erebus- Okay.. *Walks with her, watches Nadine to make sure she's okay and not getting into traffic* Have you two ever been to the beach?

Hyde- *Smiles at both of them but remaining innocent.* Come on we can bring extra blankets. HEY GUYS! We are going to the beach if any of you guys want to join us!

Kasumi- No I've never been. I don't think I'll get in the water. What about you?

Nadine- *Doesn't hear Erebus and just keeps on skipping.*

Ludwig- We'll join soon! *Bringing out the grill with Ick's help*

Ick- Yeah!! Hurry up buddy I wanna get in the water!

Ludwig- I'm hurrying calm down. *Smiles and shakes his head a little*

Umiko- *Comes back with the beach blankets and sets them up for the others*

Rend- *Looks out at the beach* It's been a while since i've been to a beach.

Erebus- Never. Heh... *Shrugs* I'm not sure if I can swim, but I'll try it. Why wont you get in? *Looks over at her*

Hyde- *Grabs the blankets and runs for the beach leaving the girls behind.* HAHAHA!

Sebastian- *Seeing them going to the beach decides to go further down to be alone.*

Kasumi- I just don't want to get in that's all. *Clutches her leg.*

Umiko- Hey!! *smiles and chases him* No fair!

Rend- *Glares at Umiko* ...

Ludwig, Ick and Uzagi all come down to the beach*

Uzagi- *Smiling* It feel great out here. Do you come here often Ludwig?

Ludwig- No, not really. *Shrugs a little* I usually have school.

Ick- WOOO!! *Runs after Umiko and Hyde* RAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Umiko- Ahh!! Ick!! Don't tackle!! *Now running away from Ick than chasing Hyde* No Ick!! No!!

Erebus- Oh.. *nods* I see. *They get to the store, grabs the shopping cart and walks along as the girls throw things into the basket* What are you two planning on making this week? Cooking isn't an easy job. Thanks for doing it.

Hyde- *Sees Ick running after them. Turns and grabs both girls and takes off running, still faster than Ick.* HAHAHAHA ICK YOU SUCK! YOU ARE SO SLOW! *Gets to the sand and drops the girls and the blankets and runs for the water. Jumping in and splashing around.* Come in girls the water is great!

Kane- *Found a cliff now standing on top of it looking down.* ~This feels really good. I feel like I could fly.~ *Spreads his wings a little and the wind catches them picking them up off his body but he doesn't strain to lift them.* ~Oh man they can actually move.~ *Looking down the cliff again.*

Kasumi- I'll probably make a lot of home favorite meals and seafood dishes.

Nadine- I have a really good idea for some breakfast and maybe another BBQ! This time with ribs instead of hot dogs and hamburgers.

Ick- Oh I'm slow huh!?!? *Runs after Hyde into the water and charges through it like it's nothing* AHAHAAHA!

Umiko- *Surprised* Oh!! *Laughs a little and gets up running to the waters edge* We don't even have our swim suits on yet!! Don't go in without us!!

Rend- Hey!! Don't pick me up!! Are you crazy... *Grumbles and she dusts herself off* *looks over at Kane, she can't really make him out at first since he is pretty far* ...what the...?

*walks over* HEY! Bird brain what the heck are you doing all the way out here?! Don't tell me you are about to use those things!?

Erebus- *Smile at them a little* I look forward to it.

Hyde- *Still romping through the water not really swimming. Has a lot more power than Ick but Ick can swim circles around him.* HAHA This is so much fun. COME ON UMIKO! REND HURRY UP!

Kane- *Can hear Rend just a little over the breeze. Looks over and can't really make her out. He gets angry and walk back down off the cliff so others can't see him.* ~Stupid thing yelling at me. I just want to be alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back