• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Altered.

The Altered Children

COVER_zpshwl7ooif.jpg~original

In the small rainy industrial town of Shiguya that is populated by a mix of humans and of animal/human hybrids know as the Altered. A group of high school students begin wondering about their future and the future of their town. A tense feeling of despair fills the town and a new face brings a new wonder to a high school group that will quickly become friends. The towns factory serves as the only source of stability in what is a slowly dying community stuck in their tradition and values. Polluted rain and mysterious illness ravage what was once a flourishing social hub. What changes, if any, will come to this industrial waste, who will accept or change their fate, and will this group of high schoolers escape or remain and wither away with their surroundings.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Shiguya

Weather Forecast

SUN

____

MON

____

TUE

____

WED

____

THUR

____

FRI

____

SAT

_______

Morning

?

______

?

______

?

______

?

______

?

_____

?

_____

?

______

Afternoon

_________

?

____

?

____

?

___

?

____

?

___

?

___

?

_____

Evening

_________

?

____

?

____

?

___

?

____

?

___

?

__

?

collage1_zpsmwfgwrq0.jpg
collage2_zpsqliefkeu.jpg
collage3_zpsvhpzwzyi.jpg

Map

map_zpssqekijn7.png

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

The Children

characters2_zps1qz3aswl.png

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Nakushita Erebus

(Archipelago wolf)

eh2_zpsvcpklwa9.png
b2_zpsldqu6e0r.png

Personality Traits: Bitter but not mean, avoids people, quiet.

Animal Traits: Fast runner, Excellent smell and hearing, Gut feelings are usually correct, Strong.

Birthday: November 8th.

Grade: Sophomore

School Club: None

Job: Odd and In jobs.

Voice: Roy Mustang [media]

[/media]
Never wanted the transfusion, he was forced by his family who thought that fusing was a god send. Now he doesn't speak to his family or see them. He is usually found at the Forest or Shrine where he sleeps at night.

He thinks humans are perfect beings. He hides his face and body because he finds himself grotesque. He is usually found traveling at night to avoid being seen. Always wears his tattered scarf but no one know's why. He is very protective of it.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Ludwig Elderic

(Sika Deer)

lh2_zpslrtztqqh.png
l2_zpsikaosawd.png

Personality Traits: Doubtful, Scares/Startles easily, Worrisome, hesitant but brave when it is called for. Thinks about things for a long while before he makes a decision.

Animal Traits: Great jumper, fairly fast, Excellent hearing.

Birthday: December 21st.

Grade: Freshmen

School Club: Kendo

Job: Sometimes helps out in his grandmothers shop.

Voice: Persona 4 Hero [media]

[/media]
Ludwig elected for the transfusion wanting to better himself. Comes from a family who doesn't tend to listen. Everyone is very caught up in their own things so he never really tells people how he is feeling. He doesn't spend much time with his family. Usually they are on vacation anyways since his father is retired. Ludwig stays behind for school.

Hugo

(Caramel Crow)

c_zps3njxsnph.png

Hugo has been with Ludwig for a year and was a gift from his grandmother who says every good man should own a bird. His grandmother is a bit of a kook. Hugo is very playful and loud, he loves to fly at peoples faces and scare them. He also loves to pluck peoples hair from their heads. Hugo loves to annoy and squawk. He wont stay in a cage.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Rend Dullahan

(Unknown Mix)

rh2_zps1mujzegu.png
r2_zpsccw0z0my.png

Personality Traits: Stubborn, Hard Headed, Unafraid and Un-phased.

Animal Traits: Great sight and hearing, quick, but also unstable.

Birthday: September 29th.

Job: Unemployed.

Vocie: Marie [media]

[/media]
Her father was a well known scientist. He was the first successful Alteration of more and one animal DNA.

When she was very young Rend went into her fathers lab where she mixed together all the DNA he had in his lab and injected herself with it to become just like him. She didn't completely understand just what she was doing at the time. The foreign DNA in her system almost killed her but she overcame it and is now a huge success story. She hates this fact, she only wanted to become like her father but is seen less like his daughter and more like a test subject. Day after day he would study her and report what he had found to news outlets, magazines, and other large companies. She demanded to be taken away from it all and her father moved her to Shiguya shortly after. He is hardly ever there, usually away on business.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Umiko Isondae

(Kudu)

uh2_zpsrhbxggi6.png
k2_zpsj26tywvf.png

Personality Traits: Peaceful, Quiet, Hates conflict and will almost always use "flight" rather than "fight".

Animal Traits: Average runner, good at hiding and being very quiet.

Birthday: May 18.

Grade: Freshmen

School Club: Volunteers at Library from time to time.

Job: Works at the Inn.

Voice: Hawkeye [media]

[/media]
Umiko is a second child raised by her brother mostly but also her father after her mother left when she was 5 years old.

She's always had a lot of resentment towards her mother for just leaving her and her father. Now she has a hard time trusting females and usually only has male friends. Her brother Uzagi is very protective of her. She is very shy and embarrassed of her horn. Umiko is very trustworthy and a loyal friend.

Bijou

(Java Sparrow)

j_zpsnk3vkukp.png

Bijou has been with Umiko for about two years now and was found injured in the woods. Umiko found her and took her in the nurse her back to health but then deiced to adopt her since she was so happy there.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Ichabod/Ick Krory

(Frilled Shark, Gigantactis macronema/Deep Sea Angler Fish)

ih2_zpsk2o4dgyp.png
i2_zpskmurwsur.png

Personality Traits: Curious, Mischievous, Easy Going.

Animal Traits: Excellent swimmer, strong, great sight in the water.

Birthday: March 7th.

Grade: Sophomore (Held back twice)

School Club: Swim Team.

Job: Odd and In jobs for people in town and helps around with his family's restaurant.

Voice: Ryuuk [media]

[/media]

Ick comes from a proud line of Aquatic Alters. Ick thinks highly of himself and his fellow Altered.

Grew up with a very large family but wasn't particularly wealthy. Ick worked a lot of odd and in jobs for his family like his other siblings but never minded it.

Still very close with his family and protective of his name.

Newt

(Newt)

n_zpslnszcsna.png

Ick has had newt since he was fairly young. Newt is skittish and doesn't like being away from his rock.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Hyde Alastor

(Brown Bear)

hh2_zpsokunj44y.png
h2_zps9d1yi7dh.png

Personality Traits: Mild mannered, Quiet, Stays to himself, very aggressive if pushed or if you mess with his sister.

Animal Traits: Good awareness, very strong, deceptively fast, can be kind of clumsy.

Birthday: April 3

School Club: Wrestling

Job: None

Voice: Kiba [media]

[/media]
Hyde is the middle child of the Alastor family. He has always been a little bigger than the rest of his family. He is a very mild mannered boy that tries to keep the peace between his brother and sister.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Kasumi Alastor

(Ox)

khh2_zpszp2bgw0h.png
kk2_zpsegb3p5hz.png

Personality Traits: Stubborn, not shy but reserved, Cannot be bothered.

Animal Traits: Strong, High Endurance, Roams around alone but has pack mentality.

Birthday: March 17

Grade: Freshman

School Club: Kendo

Job: Helps her parents around the shop

Voice: Mitsuru [media]

[/media]
Kasumi is the youngest and only girl of the Alastor family. After their mother died giving birth to Kasumi when she was older she felt a need to carry on the every day duties of her mother. She seems lost when you look at her face, but her stubborn loyalty to her family and tradition keep her driven. She will never turn her back on her brothers or father.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Sebastian Alastor

(Satanic Gecko)

sh2_zpsbdgl2tqu.png
ss2_zps0mmyfn7l.png

Personality Traits: Hot headed, Loud, Outgoing, Starts fights but will not finish them.

Animal Traits: Keen Awareness, Incredibly quick, Excellent hider, fairly weak, low endurance

Birthday: August 7

Grade: Senior

Job: None

Voice: Kadaj [media]

[/media]
Sebastian is the oldest of the three Alastor children. He is the fastest to change his mind and get involved with any task though he hardly sees them through. He always wants to be on to the next bigger and better thing. For some reason Sebastian has always been aggressive even to his own family members, though his family knows Sebastian would never do anything awful. He has no real aspiration in life, but rather is more focused and consumed on himself.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Nadine Ashburrow

(Human/Non Alter)

nh2_zpstsvpwqzj.png
n2_zpsxgedek2q.png

Personality Traits: Very happy, always laughing, sees the bright side in every encounter, somewhat absent minded, remains innocent.

Animal Traits: Average human girl

Birthday: November 22

School Club: Tries all of friends clubs.

Job: Helps her family around the Inn.

Voice: Rei [media]

[/media]
Nadine was always a happy young girl no matter what was happening. She comes from a fairly wealthy human family and has always gotten what shes needed or asked for. Even though she is an only child she is not spoiled but rather enjoys the company of friends, no matter who they are. She sees the good in everyone she comes across and is always willing to offer a second chance.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Kane Maxwell

(Condor)

kh2_zpsgd8mowab.png

kane2_zpscjyl6gzk.png

Personality Traits: Aggressive but never acts on it, non-confrontational, borrows or steals every chance he has. Is always around a bad situation.

Animal Traits: Very good eye sight, can glide using his wings, fairly strong, slow to get moving, very cautious.

Birthday: December 30

Grade: Junior

School Club: Chess

Job: Odd, Thief.

Voice: Asura [media]

[/media]
Very little is known about Kane. He seemed to just show up one day in Shiguya. He keeps to himself mostly, but is always around bad situations and is constantly on the bad side of town. He borrows, takes, steals, whatever he can get, even though he surely has a family he lives with. It is believed Kane got his wings because his parents being short on money allowed the government to experiment Altering a human to be able to fly. This, however, is unconfirmed since Kane never talks about/with nor works for the government.

dfgf_zpsrmtjm69j.png

Uzagi Isondae

(Kudu)

uhh2_zpsntcdtgnt.png
uzagi2_zps8provahj.png

Personality Traits: Protective of his sister, Stubborn, Gets frustrated easily.

Animal Traits: Great runner, Has a strong kick.

Birthday: January 16th

Grade: Doesn't attend school.

Job: Owns a Self Defense/Fighting Studio. Will help out at the Inn if it gets too busy.

Vocie: Zen [media]

[/media]
Uzagi helped raise his sister at a young age, their mother left them and their father when he was 9 years old.

He hated seeing his sister so confused and sad. He learned how to fight to be able to protect his family. Right after high school he decided to open up a Studio to teach others how to fight as well. He also holds fights at his Studio at night and fights challengers for money to help with bills. He hides this from his sister who would never approve. He is always seen with different cuts and bruises.

Last edited by a moderator:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(August 1st., Morning, Ludwig's home.)

Ludwig- *Getting ready for his first day of high school, making his bed and swatting Hugo away from his school bag before he leaves his room.* ~How is this year going to go... it's always so boring here, it'll probably just be the same as always~ *sighs and looks around his empty house, his parents away on a trip already not even there to send him off, walks to the door and leaves, locking up*

Ick-*outside in his yard ready to leave for school as well, sees Ludwig* Hey! Ludwig! *Waves his arms around crazily to get Ludwig's attention, jogs over to him with a smile on his face* Ready for high school buddy?*Shoves his hands into his hoodie pockets*

Ludwig- *hears a familiar voice and cringes a little when he realizes who it is* Hey Ichabod. Heh, of course I am, are you? What is this the second or third time you've been held in the same grade?

Ick- Hey! It's only the second time! Geez... Does everyone know?... *Rubs the back of his head in a bit of embarrassment* School books just aren't my thing..

Ludwig- Of course, it's not a large town after all... *walks along with Ick* not large... at all. *sighs*

(August 1st., Morning, The Alastor home.)

Kasumi- * Cleaning up the breakfast dishes.* ~ I wonder what high school is going to be like. I am going to be very busy taking care of my brothers, father, and trying to keep up my grades. I really don't like new places. Oh well. I guess it is something that must be done.~* Picks up her bags, opens the front door and yells* Let's go guys! We can't miss the bus!

Sebastian- * Laying on the couch, hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling* ~ God... one more year. I have got to do something to keep myself from going crazy.~* Hears his sister calling him.* Alright!! You don't have to remind me of everything Kasumi!

Hyde- *Already outside in the backyard leaning on a tree looking through the window at his sister.* ~ What a big year for Kasumi. I hope she fits in and catches on early. It is going to be hard for me to keep my eye on her this year with all those seniors and juniors running around. She works so hard. I need to remember to help her more around the house this year. ~* Hears his sister calling him and begins to smile. Hears Sebastian yelling back.* ~ sigh... Sebastian... What is his problem.~* I'm coming Kasumi! Do you have your bag?!

Kasumi- * Purposely ignoring Sebastian* Yes I have my bag Hyde! Can we meet up for lunch today?

Hyde- * Walking through the house meeting his sister at the front door.* Of course we can have lunch together. I'll look for you in the crowd.

Kasumi- * Seeing the bus coming down the street. She starts feeling anxious, but keeps her emotions in check.* Let's go guys! The bus is here!

(School, Morning, Auditorium)

All the students are getting their assigned classrooms. They all start to head to their homeroom classes after the bell dismisses them.

(Room 201, Third Floor.)

Teacher- Alright students take your seats, I know this might seem a bit odd as you look around. This year we have too many students so we had to resort to sticking some of you lucky ones together *Says in a sarcastic tone* This homeroom is mixed with Freshmen through Seniors so just deal with it alright? Good. Now...*Turns to the board and starts to write his name on the board* This year I want you little brats to be on your best behaviors! No lolly gagging and horsing around! Study and learn! That's why you are all here! Since it's the first day I guess I will take it easy on you BUT don't expect any more free time after this! Don't say I never did anything for you little ingrates! *Fixes his hair and tie* I'm going across the hall, mingle and get to know your fellow inmates. You'll be stuck together all year. Hahahahahaha! Suckers..*walks out the door, leaving it open and walks to talk to another teacher*

Class roster- Ludwig, Hyde, Ick, Kasumi, Sebastian, Rend, Umiko, Kane, Erebus, __________. (Other filler students)

Ick- *Stands almost immediately after the teacher leaves, has a smile on his face* Hey everyone what's up? My name is Ichabod Krory,but call me Ick alright. Yes, I know what your all thinking "A Krory in MY class?! Wooooow!" Heh, yeaaah I'm a Krory, but don't let that intimidate you guys...and ladies. *says "ladies" more with more suave in his voice*

Rend- *Rolls her eyes in annoyance of the obnoxious guy standing in the front spouting nonsense. Tries to keep a low profile and not be noticed*

Ludwig- *puts his hand over his face in embarrassment of Ick's outburst* ~Ehhh... he.. just doesn't get it does he?..~

Umiko- *looking at Ick* ~Heh, well I guess someone is excited about school.~

Erebus - *Sitting in the back of the class with his head down, pretending he is asleep so he doesn't have to interact with anyone* ~Geez... why did I have to get this class. This guy is such a loud mouth... what a pain... He's giving me a headache already..~

(Ashburrow home, morning)

Nadine- *Sadly looking out the window of her home into an empty street.* ~ I guess I can get to school tomorrow. I just really wish I could have gone out to met everyone. This place seems so down.~ Hey dad, where are all these boxes going? And do we really have to work on the Inn already?

Mr. Ashburrow- Yes sweetie we need to get the Inn going. It is of course the only reason we moved here. This is going to be a great opportunity for us. I know you want to go to school and meet your classmates, but we really need your help here. I'm sorry.

Nadine- *Dropping her head.* ~ Well I guess the faster we get everything done the faster I can make friends.~ Alright dad! Lets get to work. There is always tomorrow right? Do you know where my bedroom boxes are!?

(School, Morning, Class 201)

Kasumi- *Sitting very proper in her seat.* ~Wow I can't believe the teacher talked like that. That is incredibly unprofessional of him. Oh gosh.... a Krory. I remember dad talking about that family a lot during dinner.~

Hyde- *Calmly looking around the room to get his bearings. Notices Erebus with his head down and Rend shrinking into her seat, Kasumi looking like she is already disagreeing, and sees Umiko.* ~Hmmm, that teacher seemed a little odd and I bet anything that Kasumi already doesn't like him. That girl sitting over there looks kind of cute, I need to keep my eye on her.

Kane- *Taking Ick's outburst as an opportunity quickly takes a few pencils from his classmate sitting next to him.* ~HA! This is too easy.~

Sebastian- *Half way standing up at his desk. Stares at Ick.* ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Come on man, it is way to early in the morning for you to be doing this. Everyone here already knows who you are. You aren't intimidating anyone!

Kane- *Noticing all the commotion going on steals a calculator out of another classmates bag.*

Hyde- *Seeing Kane steal multiple items already.* ~ Well that didn't take long for something to go bad. I really need to watch after Kasumi. That guy is good at stealing, but to anyone that pays attention knows that being the only person in the town with wings makes him an easy face to remember.... Hmmm... an empty seat... who could be missing on the first day?~

Ludwig- *Also sees Kane swiping things, catches Hyde's eyes for a moment but quickly looks away feeling a bit intimidated by his size* ~hm..he must be a senior.~ *looks over at rend and doesn't mean to stare but he's never seen double ears before so it catches his interest* ~What is she..?~

Rend- Do you want me to kill you? *says with a straight face*

Ludwig- *Surprised, looks away* Oh..uh no sorry. ~eh... scary. I have to remember to stay away from her.~

Umiko-*smiles at Kasumi and waves a little* I really love your Yukata, it's beautiful. I'm glad we got a seat next to each other heh. Seems like our class mates like to be a little lively huh?

Ick- *smiles, not even realizing the rudeness of Sebastian's remark, goes over and puts his arm around him* Ahhh! Of course you do! How could you not! So glad I'm not because I'm really not that scary I promise! Hahaha! *Smacks him on the back as a friendly gesture*

Erebus-*sighs and grabs the calculate out of Kane's hand and tosses it back into the rightful owners back* Knock it off bird....~Scavenger~ *Leans back in his seat with his arms crossed, looking over the classroom*

Hyde- *Seeing everything that just happened tries to catch Erebus' eye.* ~ I like him. I need to know his name. Oh well. The deer seemed to notice as well. It doesn't look like I'll be alone this year. I need to figure out a way to introduce myself.~ Cough... COUGH. ~ Look at me wolf.. look at me wolf.~

Kasumi- *remaining very proper in her seat, and does not wave back* Thank you for the compliment. My name is Kasumi Alastor, I am a freshman. Both of my brothers are in this class as well. The rude little one that just yelled at that Krory boy is my oldest brother, Sebastian. And the big guy in the back of the class that looks like my bodyguard is my other big brother, Hyde. This class does not seemed focused on learning at all. Even the teacher seems not to care much.

Sebastian- *Squirming away from Ick with a look of pure discomfort on his face.* Back off man. Personal space. Personal space.

Kane- Get over yourself Nakushita Erebus, yeah, I know who you are. You do what you need to do to get by and I don't bother you. Leave me alone, Shita. I'll take what I need. *Tries to sit back in his chair but his wings hurt him.* ~Damn wings. What the hell are they good for anyway. They always hurt.~

Hyde- *Over hearing the exchange of words between Erebus and Kane.* ~Nakushita Erebus. Interesting. I've never really seen him around. Who is this bird guy? I've never seen him around either.~

Erebus-*starts to looks over at Hyde but then hears Kane, Lowers his eyebrows in anger* I can hardly imagine you need a students calculate to "get by"... Watch your mouth Bird.

*Gets up and walks out to go to the restroom, trying to take the attention off himself*

Umiko- Nice to meet you Kasumi, I'm Umiko. Heh, I also have an older brother but he isn't in school. *smiling as she talks, Looks over at Sebastian and bows her head a bit then does the same for Hyde* No they don't, perhaps we could study more in the Library later. I've heard a lot about Mr. Morooka he seems bad but he's a good teacher. I hope we can get used to his way of talking though.

(School, Early Afternoon, Cafeteria)

Kasumi- *Looking for Hyde but can't really see over the crowd decides to sit down.* ~Hyde will find me any minute now.~

Hyde- *Walks into the cafeteria and immediately spots Kasumi.* Hey Kasumi, I told you I would find you. I can't wait for lunch. What did you make for us today?

Kasumi- Just the usual Hyde. This morning has been very eventful. Can you believe our teacher? What an unprofessional man he is. This girl Umiko told me he was supposed to be good though. I want you to meet Umiko. She said we could study together.

Hyde- I knew you wouldn't like the teacher. Sure I'll meet Umiko. Was that the girl that nodded to me early?

Sebastian- *Walking by rather quickly.* Thanks for lunch. I'm going to eat outside don't bother following me, alright.

Hyde- *Not really acknowledging Sebastian notices Kane moving around the tables.*

Kane- *Trying to pick up food off of plates and out of bags when the people aren't paying attention, gets a feeling of being watched. He stops stealing food, hoping that he won't be confronted again.* ~ I still can't get over Shita. I just need to avoid him. I don't want to get involved with him.~

Kasumi- *Sees Umiko walking in the cafeteria, trying to mimic the wave Umiko gave her earlier in the day to get her attention.*

Kane- *Seeing Kasumi wave he accidentally mistakes the wave toward him. He walks over toward Kasumi and Hyde but starts getting nervous the closer to Hyde he gets. Instead of going all the way to Kasumi he sits down at the end of the table away from the rest of the students.* ~Why would she wave to me. I don't know her.~ *Starts putting the stolen pieces of food on the table: a piece of fruit, a small container of fried rice but no utensils to eat it, and a bag of chips.*

Kasumi- *Noticing Kane has no drink or utensil she looks in her bag for an extra water bottle and her back up chopsticks.* ~Well Sebastian just doesn't care so I don't need to keep these for him. I just can't stand it when people aren't prepared and focused. That boy looks so dirty so I guess he might have family problems.~ *Walks down the table hands the chopsticks and water to Kane.* Here you go. I hate it when I forget things too. You are in my class right?

Kane- *Looking dumbfounded. Slowly taking the gifts.* Thanks. Yeah, we are in the same class. Name is Kane.

Kasumi- My name is Kasumi Alastor, I am a freshman and this is my big brother Hyde. Would you care to join us for lunch? *Looking up sees Umiko more clearly in the crowd, and tries to wave with more courage to get her attention.*

Hyde- *Tensing his body watching his sister interact with other people. Lets out a low tone grumble*

Umiko-*looking around and finally spots Kasumi and waves back at her, smiles and walks over holding her bento* Hello. *smiling at Hyde and Kane* You must be Hyde...um.. I'm Umiko. *Getting a bit more shy with the more people there are, not really looking them in the eyes* It's nice to meet you. And.. I'm sorry but I'm not sure of your name. *Speaking to Kane, Sits next to them* ~He looks quite tense, maybe this isn't the best time to meet him... He seems a bit scary..~ (talking about Hyde)

Erebus- *walks past without a lunch, goes outside* ~Damn, I'm hungry already...stupid stomach~ *looks around outside and sneaks his way into the woods to try and find some fruits or berries, sits under a tree after grabbing a pretty off color apple from a tree*

Kasumi- Hello, Umiko. Umiko this is Kane, Kane this is Umiko. I believe we are all in class together. What do you think of the school so far Umiko?

Kane- Hey, Umiko.

Hyde- *Almost doesn't hear Umiko introduce herself because he is intensely studying Kane. Notices Erebus walk by but doesn't care.* So Kane... I haven't seen you around before. You new to town?

Kane- *Wanting to keep his distance from Hyde tries not to lead on to what he really does.* Actually, we kind of are new to town. My family travels a lot. We don't have roots or any place that is considered a hometown.

Hyde- So what grade are you in Kane? I'm a Sophomore.

Kane- ~This kid is a Sophomore!? Damn, I thought he was a Senior. This guy would be a pretty good ally to have. Best to keep my nose clean around him to build up trust.~ I'm a Junior. To tell you the truth I thought for sure you were a Senior.

Umiko- *feels ignored, puts her head down and smiles slightly at Kasumi* Um.. I really like it. It's actually quite big though heh... I seem to keep getting lost. It's embarrassing to ask people over and over again how to get somewhere.. You're lunch looks very good Kasumi, did you make it yourself?? *Keeps glancing over at Hyde and Kane but making sure they don't see her*

Ick- *walks over* Heyyyyy! Look who it is! It's Ichabod! ahhh, ahhh haha nah just kidding. *makes himself at home and takes a seat* What's goin' on with you guys?? Nice dress girly! I like red. *touches her sleeve* Nice material too! Fancy stuff. Hey want a muffin?? My mom makes the best muffins! Here have one! *Hands her one* Here you to! *hands one to Umiko* It's chocolate chip! You like chocolate right? Oh hey Kane what's goin' on bird man? *looks at Hyde* Hmm... Jin?....Shinta?....nope don't know your name. I'm Ick, you?

Kasumi- I did make it myself. Here would you like to have some? *Puts some on Umiko's plate.* Yeah, this place is really big. Hyde has been helping me out with finding things. You could always ask him. He won't ever get mad with you. He would could even walk us to class if you want. *After looking at Ick and getting touched by him her face turns angry, and her tone deepens and gets stern.* Please don't touch me. Weren't you ever taught manors. Never touch a lady without her permission. *Gets interrupted by Hyde.*

Hyde- *Already tense because of Kane, now seeing Ick touch his sister a rage grows within, his eyes start to burn with fury.* Never touch my sister.... If you touch her one more type I'll rip you limb from limb and make you flop around on the floor like a dying fish waiting to be put out of its misery.

Kasumi- Alright Hyde. It's alright. I don't think he meant anything by it. Beside I can stand up for myself to this guy. *Kasumi is starting to grow a dislike of Ick but tries to keep it well hidden.* I'm sorry Umiko. I don't mean to keep cutting you off.

Kane- ~Yup. I like him. Time to drive it home. I need him with me.~ Come on Ick. You need to tone it back a little. You know you can rub some people the wrong way. We are just hanging out here. Getting to know each other. ~Alright that should do it. Come on Hyde lets hang out.~

Hyde- *Starts to calm down. Taking a look around the table he notices Umiko again.* ~Alright Kane. I know your game. I'm not going to be won that easy. But not a bad attempt. Hmmm. Umiko, she is cute and my sister is giving me all the chances I need to hang out with her.~ Hey Umiko, yeah I will be more than happy to show you around the school. I don't mind at all if you have any questions. Where are you going after lunch?

Umiko- *looks a bit horrified by all the hostility, her heart starts racing and breathing gets heavy* Um.. no thanks... I think I've got the hang of it thank you both.. I'll um.. talk to you later Kasumi. I have to go now... *seems very nervous and frightened, gets up and bows politely, walks away quickly*

Ick- Ooo! You guys gave me chill! Scary!! haha! *still smiling as usual* Ah alright i'll leave you guys to eat! See ya! *gets up as well and walks behind Umiko trying to catch up with her* Hey! Wait up girly!!

Kasumi- *Her body language is a bit off.* ~ Sigh. Hyde scared my only friend away. I really hope I get to talk to her again. I've got to talk to Hyde sometime soon about this.~

Hyde- *Shoulders drop and his face looks let down.* ~Great. Ick really screwed all of that up. Now he is off running after Umiko. I think I need to calm down some. I need to be more in control. I need to talk with Kasumi about maybe giving her a little more space so I can start doing my own thing. I mean Kasumi is in high school now, and I know she is as straight as an arrow.... Hmmm. I kind of miss Umiko.

Kane- Well lunch is almost over. Thanks again for the water and chopsticks. I'll see you guys around.

(End Lunch)

(Everyone back to their classroom, Erebus doesn't come back from lunch)

Mr. Morooka -Alright kids settle down! I have to tell you brats about the school clubs opening next week. So... it's not mandatory but it's highly recommended. Okay now you know..

*turns around and starts writing on the board and going on with a lecture*

(School End)

(The Isondae Home, Late evening)

Umiko- *getting home from school, tired from her first day* I'm home.. *sits on the couch after taking her shoes off at the door* ..Brother? *looks around* Uzagi? ~He must still be working.. I'll go pick some dinner up for us.~ *stands up and puts more comfortable shoes on to just go out and run the errand, locks up the house before she leaves* ~...It's already getting dark, I should hurry..~ *walks at a quickened pace, passes the Inn* ~I wonder when the new owners are getting here...I've worked there for a long time but it was so sad when they had to shut it down... I'm happy that it will be reopening soon. Plus.. the money helps and the previous owner promised she'd give my information to the new ones... Perhaps they will call me soon... I heard it was supposed to open today. ~ *something catches her eye as she walks down the side walk to get to the Shopping District, it looks to be someone on the other side of the street walking very quickly, her heart starts beating faster as she continues forward* ~Please just pass, please just past, plea...~ *she feels someone touch her shoulder* AH! *she turns quickly and tries pushing the person not paying attention to the other person she saw before who just walks past*

Uzagi- *Doesn't budge from Umiko's push* Umiko! It's just me... *grabs her wrist* What are you doing out here!? I told you not to come out this late! *sighs* Sorry, I had to stay late tonight to finish up some things.

Umiko- *lets out a sigh of relief* Oh Uzagi, I'm so sorry.. Are you alright?.. *looking up at him, then down when she is scolded* I just.. I thought it would be nice to get us some dinner tonight.. Sorry...

Uzagi- *sighs* It's alright... Yeah.. that would be nice huh? But next time.. why don't you let me do that huh? Heh... come on. *smiles slightly and leads the way*

(August 2nd. Classroom 201, Morning)

Mr. Morooka- Alright students it seems we have a late bloomer here.. She should be coming in any minute now to introduce herself then we will get straight to the lesson! No slacking off!! I want everyone's face in a book and NO TALKING! You'll have plenty of time to chat it up at lunch while you're all stuffing your faces! Turn to page 300 and start reading until the new kid gets here. A couple minutes into there reading he hears a knock on the door* Okay! Pay attention! COME ON IT! Okay this is *looks at his paper* Nadine Ashburns... Ashburrow! Alright take your seat back there. *points to the empty seat in front of Erebus*

Erebus- *had his head down, picks it up to see what all the commotion is about, catches a glimpse of Nadine, his eyes widen a bit and stares, even though he doesn't mean to* ...~A human.. in this class?... A human?, uh! I'm staring! Don't stare you idiot!!~ *Puts his head back down quickly kind of making a thud sound*

Ick- Wow a human! Hey! You are a human right? Why don't you alter!? You are pretty cute how you are though but you could be awesome! Go Aquatic! I'm an aquatic alter!

My name is Ickabod Krory, you know me right!? Yeeeah, you know.

Nadine- *Walking back to her desk.* ~oh my gosh, what a group of people. This is way different from my other school. I always saw and knew about Altered but... I'm the only human here!~ Uhhh, Hi Ickabod, umm I'm human yes. I guess I could always think about becoming an aquatic. I never thought about it before. *Sits down and looks around the room trying to get her barrings.* ~Hmm, I'm going to need to introduce myself to everyone today. I hope they don't scatter at lunch.~

Hyde- *Noticing most peoples reaction to the human.* ~ I don't know what they are all going on about. It's just a normal human girl. People should calm down some. Erebus looked very interested in her.~ *Tries to look for Umiko to see her reaction.*

Kane- That caught your eye huh, Shita?

Sebastian- ~ A human girl... I've never gotten close to one of them before. Now she is in my class. I've got to figure out a way to get to know her quick... Stupid fish. Keep your mouth shut.. Stupid fish.. stupid fish... stupid fish.... stupid fish. stupid fish.~

Erebus- *Grumbles under his breath at Kane and shoots him a glare* (People hardly ever see his eyes because his hair covers it all the time)

Umiko- *Smiles as Nadine passes, bows her head a little* ~Ashburrow! Her parents must be the owners of the inn!~

Ludwig- *looking over at Nadine, finds her very interesting but doesn't say anything to her*

Rend- ~Good, that should keep the attention of these morons..~

Mr Morooka- Okay no more talk!! Read your books! *continues with his lecture, the bell rings* Okay! Time for lunch but after that go to the gym you lazy brats!

(Lunch time)

Erebus- *Gets up very quickly as soon as he hears the bell and bumps into nadine on accident, dropping his book at her feet, looks at her for a moment, frazzled and nervous* Oh...uh...I........mmmmm.. *walks away quickly without picking up his book* ~Ahh.... damn it... what an idiot..~

Umiko-*Stands and goes over to Kasumi* Good morning Kasumi. It's nice to see you today, do you want to see if we could have lunch together with misses Ashburrow?

Ick- WOO! It's lunch tiiiime! Hey! New girly! Come sit with us in the lunchroom! *inviting himself to sit with Hyde and the others, smiles at Hyde*

(August 2, Cafeteria, Afternoon)

Kasumi- *After agreeing to have lunch with Umiko earlier, tries to find a table with enough open seats.* Hey Umiko, over here I found a table! Tell me what did you think of the lesson today, and what do you think is going to happen in gym?

Hyde- *Slowing walking along still thinking about earlier.* ~What was with Erebus today. That Nadine girl really got to him. Well. I did pick up his book, so he will be forced to talk with me this time. I can't wait to meet him.~ *Takes a seat next to Kasumi and near Umiko.*

Kane- *Moving table to table looking for easy food to swipe can't really find anything. He starts looking a little more frantic and begins losing his composure the longer it takes for him to find food.*

Kasumi- *Sees Nadine enter the cafeteria looking a little lost. Noticing that Umiko hasn't spotted her yet she starts to stand up to wave Nadine over.*

Nadine- Oh hey guys! I'm Nadine! I don't think I've met everyone yet. Have you seen Ickabod? He asked me to have lunch with him. I don't want to be rude to someone I don't even know yet.

Kasumi- *Standing up to introduce everyone.* Hello Nadine, my name is Kasumi Alastor and I am a Freshman. This is my older brother Hyde, this is Umiko, and no I have not seen Ickabod yet.

Hyde- *Nods to Nadine in acknowledgement but is paying more attention to Kane moving around the room.*

Sebastian- Hey Kasumi, I forgot my lunch. Do you have anything else in that bag? And hurry up I need to get outside. *Looks over at Nadine and very obviously looks Nadine up and down.* Well.. On second thought I guess I'll sit with you today little sis.

Kasumi- *Knowing exactly what Sebastian is doing her voice gets a little more authoritative like a mother.* Here you go Sebastian. You are lucky I pack extra. I need to always remind you of everything don't I? Everyone this is Sebastian my oldest brother. Sebastian, this is Umiko and Nadine.

Umiko-*smiles at Nadine* Don't worry about Ichabod, he will be in here soon I'm sure. *looks around for him and spots Kane* ~He looks so hungry...~ Um, excuse me for a moment.. *Stands up and walks over to Kane* Um.. excuse me... We met the other day and.. were in the same class... um, would you like to join us for lunch? You can have some of mine, I think you maybe forgot yours.. heh... I really hate when that happened... so um... please, join us. *smiles sweetly*

Ick-*comes in and looks around, see's the others and jogs over* Heeeey! What's up!? *sits and pulls out his massive lunch*

Rend- *walks by without even looking*

Ludwig-*walking by as well*

Ick-*Grabs Ludwig's shirt* HEY! buddy! Come on join us! The class is sittin' together! Okay guys this shy guy is Ludwig, he's got a bird.

Umiko-*looks over at Ludwig* Oh..? You do? ...*smiles* Me too. What kind is yours?

Ludwig- mm! *looks over as he gets pulled by ick* Ick! What are you do- ... *looks at Umiko* oh.. um, he's a uh..crow. But.. he isn't very well behaved.. Yours?

Umiko- She's a Java Sparrow. *smiles*

Erebus- *walks in the cafeteria and grabs a milk and gives the lunch lady some loose change he has in his pockets, starts to make his way to the door that leads outside*

Kasumi- *Feeling forgot by Umiko. Moves her attention to Ick and Kane.* Here you go Kane. My brother is very forgetful as well and I always pack a little extra. Does anyone else want to try some? *Holds out extra food for anyone to try.*

Hyde- *Seeing Erebus going for the door.* Excuse me everyone. *Walking quickly to catch up to Erebus.* Hey man, wait up! I've got your book!

Kane- ~This is cool. I'm getting all this food from everyone and I don't even have to steal it. This isn't bad at all. I think I'll hang around these guys more often.~ Thanks everyone. This all looks delicious.

Sebastian- ~ sssttttuuuuppppiiidddd fiiiiisshhhh. stupid fish. stupid fish. s.t.u.p.i.d. f....i....sh.~ *Begins to zone out thinking about how much he hates Ick.*

Nadine- *Sees Rend walking by.* ~Wow.. She is beautiful. What is she?~ HI LUDWIG! My name is Nadine. I really like your antlers. I think I like them as much as I like Umiko's horn! And you guys have birds!? Like own birds? I wish I could own a bird, but my Dad would never let me. He keeps me so busy around the house and the Inn. ~oh uh. Was I suppose to talk about the Inn already. Oh no I think daddy will be upset because we aren't even close to opening.~

Umiko- *smiles* oh... um thank you Nadine. Wait, did you say the Inn? *Perks up a bit* So it is your parents that own it. I used to work for the previous owner if you or your family ever needs any help there I would be very happy to!

Ick- oh yeah! I'll try some. *reaches over and takes some food that was offered by kasumi* Thanks! *munches on all the food* mmm! That's tasty! You make this all by yourself Kasumi? Yum! Not as good as my momma's but still!

Ludwig- *a little surprised* Oh heh yeah? *Feeling proud of his antlers* I really like your hair, it's very bright. *smiles at her, starting to open up a bit to the group* I would invite you over to see Hugo but... he'd probably be mean to you... *Rubs the back of his head*

Erebus-*looks back at Hyde* ~What is he doing?...How does he have this?~ ..*looks at his book and takes it* How do you have my book? *says in a low tone* ..uh thanks. *starts to walk away again*

Nadine- Yeah my parents own the Inn. I would love for you to come work with us! I could really use the help! I'll ask my parents tonight. I'm actually going to work for them as soon as school lets out. Thanks Ludwig! Oh I don't mind at all about Hugo. I bet I could make him like me!

Kasumi- *feeling proud of her cooking* Yeah I cook by myself. I help take care of my family all the time. Could I try some of your momma's cooking? I would like to get a new food idea.

Hyde- *Still walking behind Erebus to talk with him.* You dropped in in class. I saw it so I picked it up knowing I would see you at lunch. Do you normally eat outside? *Follows Erebus outside with no intention to leave him alone until he gets a proper introduction.*

Sebastian- *Staring at Nadine and sees Rend walk by.* ~She looks interesting. And with this stupid fish here ruining my time with the human I might as well follow her.~ *Gets up and follows Rend from a distance so as not to get noticed. He starts using his Altered ability to remain very well hidden so he can get a better look at Rend.*

Kane- Yeah man could I try some of that food as well. I've got to taste it if you say it's better than Kasumi's! *Starts mooching off of his friends.* ~I could really get used to this. Not nearly as hard as stealing.~

Ludwig- Well... you could always come over and see him.. *smiles, feeling proud of himself for talking*

Umiko- Oh great! Thank you so much! *smiling happily*

Erebus-..mm. *keeps walking until he notices Hyde isn't stopping, turns around and looks at him* Why are you following me? *Seems a little off put*

Rend- *goes outside and sits on an outside table by herself and starts eating her lunch, looks very neutral in expression, doesn't notice Sebastian*

Ick- Oh yeah here you guys go eat up! *pushes his lunch to the middle* We actually have a restaurant! If you guys come down I can give you a sweet deal! *has a huge grin on his face* Ludwig! Isn't are food good!? They should come try huh?!

Ludwig- Well.. I'm kind of picky but.. yeah there are a few things I like...*shrugs as he talks*

Nadine- Sure I will come see Hugo! I'll let you know what my parents say tomorrow alright Umiko?

Kasumi- Yeah we will all have to go eat at this restaurant. Are you going to go as well Ludwig, how about you Kane?

Kane- *nods head letting them know he will go with them.*

Hyde- *Stops as he gets closer to Erebus.* ~You aren't going to scare me away wolf. That isn't going to work.~ I asked you a question. Do you always eat outside? I remember you stopping Kane yesterday from stealing that calculator. I appreciate what you did. I thought I would just return the favor bringing you your book. There is no need to get upset. Ickabod is inside sitting at my table with my sister and friends, and he is a little loud for me. So I thought I'd come out here with you to get a little quite before going to gym. *Stretches showing off his physic and that he is more muscle and is taller than most know. He also shows off his hands that are easily bigger than Erebus' head. He does not mean to show boat or intimidate anyone but rather is just tired over being inside and loves being outdoors.*

Umiko- Sounds great! *smiles*

Ludwig- *smiles at Kasumi* Sure.. I guess I have no choice.

Erebus- ~mmm...this is starting to be a pain..~ I don't always eat. Look, I appreciate you bringing me my book but I don't really do the social thing so if you don't mi- *The bell ending lunch goes off, sighs* ...I'm Erebus. I guess we can walk to the gym together.. Come on. *walks, drinking his milk quickly*

(Gym, Early Afternoon, Pep rally)

Students are all acting wild and excited, the teachers kind of have their hands full and aren't paying full attention to every student.

Erebus- *Looks into the gym* ~It is way too loud in there.. But I need to lose this guy..~ Uh.. I'll catch you later I'm going to the restroom. *Starts walking in the other direction*

Ludwig- *walking with the group, hears the pep rally going on* Mm... I'm not really a fan of pep rally's.. I think i'll leave school early any one else?

Umiko- I'll stay.. My brother would scold me if I left heh..

Kasumi- No I'm not going to skip. I'm going to stay with Umiko. You should really stay. What are you going to do anyway if you leave?

Kane- Yeah I'm definitely leaving. Hey Ludwig, you ever been to the Intersection?

Sebastian- *Sneaking in after getting his looks at Rend.* I've been to the Intersection. You guys going to go? I'm not going into that gym. If I have to sit through another pep rally I'm going to go insane. Let's go guys.

Hyde- *Still staying within ear shot of Erebus.* Hey Erebus, I'm Hyde. That pep rally sounds way to loud. I think I'm going to skip out and head to the woods. I could use a break. Do you want to meet up with me somewhere like the Shrine or the Intersection? It shouldn't be to busy yet since everyone is still at school or at work.

Nadine- *Hearing the loudness and pep rally going on beings to get ultra excited.* OH MY GOSH!!! A PEP RALLY!!!! Come on guys lets get in there! I can't wait! Gosh I want to see all the other students! Come on come on! Kasumi, Umiko, you are staying right? Lets go keep up! I want to have some FFFUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!

Ludwig-*Shrugs* Heh.. I really have no idea. I guess I'll stay then. ~I guess she's not so bad.. I think I could really get used to having her around..~ Sorry Kane, you could go with Sebastian? *smiles and walks in with the girls* So Kasumi, thinking about joining a club next week?

Umiko-Yes, I'm staying! Let's go! *smiling, goes in with Nadine and the others*

Ick- *walking along with them as well* Wow, you really have a lot of energy huh?? Hahaha! I like that! *Has his hands in his pockets* You should come eat at my restaurant sometime!

Erebus- ~Hmm... maybe he wont be so bad after all~ ..Sure lets go. *sees Kane and Sebastian* Looks like they'll be going too.

Nadine- Alright. LETS GO!! ~This is going to be so much fun. I can finally have some fun with some new friends!~

Hyde- ~ I'm glad Ick isn't coming. I could really use a break. I wonder how Sebastian is going to act. I hope he just goes along with things.~ Hey Kane, Sebastian, why don't you guys head to the Intersection and figure out what to do. Me and Erebus will meet up with you soon.

Kane- Sounds good. See you guys there. *Kane and Sebastian start walking away.*

Hyde- *Turning to Erebus after the other two leave.* I could really use a break from them for a minute. I wanted to talk with you some about them. Do you want to go the long way around and cut through the woods just north of the Intersection?

Erebus- That's fine by me.. If you hadn't noticed I liked keeping to myself.. *walks with him through the woods, has his hands in his pockets* You don't seem like the rest of them. What's your story anyway?

Rend- * Walking through the forest, see's Erebus and Hyde, Keeps herself hidden but listens in on them* ~Nakushita Erebus and Hyde Alastor... I know your names but nothing about you. I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn.~

Hyde- ~Hmm. I don't think I should tell him everything but I guess I'll explain myself. I can't help to feel like someone might be watching me though. I guess it is just being around someone new.~ No I don't really fit in with the rest of them that well. I really love my sister but my older brother is such a pain. My Mom passed away a long time ago so I don't really remember her that well. I just really like being out in the woods just hanging out or exploring some. I really can't stand being around a lot of noise like the rest of them. *Takes his hands out of his pockets and stretches in the sun light.* Man that sun feels so good. *Lets out long and semi loud yawn.*

Erebus- Sorry to hear about your mother. I think we like a lot of the same things.. But don't get the wrong idea, we aren't best friends or anything. I'd really rather hang out with no one.. But.. I guess I can admire that you watch over your sister so well... *sighs* Can't say I succeeded in that.. Keep a close eye on her.. Looks like we're getting close to the intersection.. I can smell Kane and Sebastian's hair gel from here. *Curls his lip a little*

Rend- ~Hm..~ *Watching Hyde more closely*

Hyde- *Begins looking around a little bit more than what he was.* ~Something seems off.~ It's alright. I really wouldn't mind hanging out sometime. I can show you some of my favorite spots to go to. I'm not really sure what you mean about your sister, but if you ever want to talk about it just let me know. I actually wanted to talk with you yesterday when you stopped Kane from stealing that calculator. I could really use a hand keeping my eye out for Kasumi. I don't always want to be right over her shoulder, but it is reassuring knowing someone else in that school actually stands up for something right. *Sniffs the air.* Yeah I can definitely smell my brother. Oh, by the way. Ick invited a lot of us to go to his restaurant, I'm not sure when that is going to happen, but it would be great if you went with us. I really would like to hang out in the background when it comes to that visit.

Erebus- ..I don't have one. *Clears his throat* Yeah, that would be alright. I can show you a few you might not know about. Your sister is Kasu... Uh, the one who wears the traditional clothing correct? *nods* I guess I can keep my eye on her. Since you aren't so bad. *Starts to smile slightly then hears Sebastian and Kane, looks over at Hyde* Wonder who was following us.. *Shrugs* ~Doesn't seem like a threat.. But it looks like we better watch what we say.. even when we think we are alone~ I'm sure you noticed. *They walk up to Kane and Sebastian* I'll think about coming to the restaurant.

Rend-~Wait... did he just say they noticed me..?... I can't hear them! I need to get closer...~ *looks around then hops up in a tree, climbs it quietly and tries to get a better view of them*

~What is he Altered with anyway?! A monkey!? He wouldn't have noticed me... maybe the wolf... but not the monkey. hah... no way. I can't hear them!!~ *goes out to a thinner branch to try and get closer, the branch snaps, falls to the ground, landing on her side* MM!! ~OWWW OW OW OW!! Ah! You've got to be kidding me!!~ *Looks up at the four guys who are now staring at her* .........

Erebus-*Looks at Rend after hearing her fall* ....~So, it was you Rend. heh... Did you really think we wouldn't notice?.. And why are you spying on me again? You already know everything about me..

Is it Hyde your after this time?..~ *Can't help himself from cracking a smirk as he thinks to himself* ~You really outdid yourself this time... you're no climber..~

Hyde- ~I knew someone was there. Hmm she doesn't really look like she is just one animal. I can't really tell what she is.~ *Looks at Rend and gives a smile. Extends his hand to help her up. His hand is larger than her head. He pulls her off the ground onto her feet one handed without much effort at all.* Well are you alright? You took a fall there. I knew you were around us but I couldn't make it out. My name is Hyde, and this is Erebus, Sebastian, and Kane. And you are?

Kane- *Not very surprised to find Rend there.* Rend Dullahan. That's her name. I know everyone in this town.

Hyde- Hello Rend. You want to come with us to the Intersection?

Rend-*looks up at Hyde* I don't need your he- Hey! *Is pulled up by him anyway* ...mmm! *Crosses her arm and puffs her cheeks in annoyance* Shut up Bird Brain! No one gave you permission to give them my full name! *yelling at him, standing close to him and on her tip toes to try to yell in his face and be intimidating but can't quite reach* No! I don't want to come with you to the intersection! Don't talk to me like you know me! *turning to Hyde and yelling now* And shut up Erebus! I'm not spying on you! I'm not spying on anyone! I just happen to ...hang out up there! That's all... Tch! Like you are interesting at all! *storms off* ~eeeeeeeeeeeeh....~ *Smacks herself in the face* ~great...and what does that stupid bear think he's doing! Picking me up like that! I could have killed him! Just like that!!...~

Erebus- *Smirking* ~Haha... Her pride must have really taken a hit.~ *Looks at the others* Let's go.

Hyde- She was a little ball of fire wasn't she. You two know her? What's her deal? ~Now that I have your smell, you'll never sneak up on me again.~ Man Kane, she really ripped you a new one hahaha. Alright lets go guys. Anyone know where to go?

Sebastian- God anywhere but here.

Hyde- We could go down to the river or get something to eat.

Sebastian- Lets just go!

Kane- I could grab something to eat.

Erebus- She's....a long story. But to shorten it, her father is this famous scientist who proved it was possible to Alter with more than one DNA. She's a mix of at least 4, but she was the one who did it not the dad. He took credit and she was all over the media. I guess it just wasn't her thing to be in the limelight. *Shrugs* She acts pretty tough but she has her vulnerable moments. *Trying to keep his voice down so only Hyde can hear him, They all hear a familiar group approaching the riverbed, Erebus spots Nadine* ...~The human is here?!...~ *Starts to get nervous* ~Should I leave?~

Ludwig- *Walking with Kasumi, they've been talking since the Pep Rally and really getting along* Hey, isn't that your brother Kasumi?

Ick- Oh yeah! Look at that. HEY!! OVER HERE!! *Waves at the others, even though they can see them clearly* Hey now we can all go to eat!

Umiko-*smiles and waves sweetly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back