• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Altered Characters

Alvaris

Just warming up

Welcome to The Altered character sheets. Below is the basic information about your character(s). For right now, no more than two characters per person. More characters can be added even if you have one to start off with and feel like adding another. If/when you are accepted, I will PM you the link to the discord where the OOC and lore are located.

Feel free to get creative with the alterations and appearances, but make sure they still retain a semblance of homo sapiens.

Potential Alterations could be:
Aquatic: Gills, fins, scales, etc.
Avian: Feathers, skin wings, hollow bones, keen eyesight, etc.
Canine: Fangs (similar to orcs), keen sense of smell, hearing, fur in more places, etc.
Feline: Long nails/claws, sabre tooth teeth (you know), furrier than normal, heighten dexterity/eyesight/smell/hearing, etc.

1586829717524.png1586829746745.png1586829806656.png1586829945482.png

I am hoping to start the Main RP soon and thanks for joining.

1586826358529.png
Character Sheet:

Basic Information
Appearance (real/realistic fc):
Name:
Age (18+):

Alteration:
Personality:
Brief Bio:

Answer the following as though your character is speaking

What are you most afraid of?

Do you have any relatives that could have/did survived the change?

If you're an Altered: What is your view on the immune? Think they’re worth saving, sparing or harvesting?
If you're Immune: What do you think of the Altered? Have you had any positive or negative experiences with any?

If you're an Altered: What’s so special about your altered ability (skills, etc.)?
If you're an Immune: What skills do you have to survive?

Last edited:
Basic Information
Name: Liliana Lumen
Age (17+): 17
Appearance (real/realistic fc): 4.png

Alteration: Immune
Personality: Kind and caring to fault. Very obviously sheltered.
Brief Bio:

What is your view on the immune? Think they’re worth saving, sparing or harvesting?

What’s so special about your altered ability (skills, etc.)?

1587321358363.jpegName
Ezra Thrand
Alteration
Chameleon: Ezra has the ability to change his skin to blend into his environment, but his ability can also show his emotion and his body temperature. His eyes are able to look in the opposite direction and his saliva (and tongue) is quite sticky. His balance has increased and so has his stalking skills. A fact he and his twin hide are their tongues, which are nearly double the length of their bodies. Ezra is also able to move the joints in his hand to replicate a chameleons foot, which enables him to easily climb trees quickly and silently. He also has the ability to see UV light.
Personality
Ezra is quieter than Elaine, but no less passionate and kind. He does everything he can to protect others and he would do anything for his sister. His new ability doesn’t bother him, and he looks at this “gift” as an answer to his childhood wish for superpowers. Ezra is supportive, intelligent, and confrontational. He has far more patience than his sister, but there are certain things that set him off. He tries to practice selflessness, but he tends to put his sister's needs and his own above anyone else.
Brief Bio
Pre Alium: Ezra and Elaine are twins. Their parents died when they were fourteen. They were sent to live with their aunt and uncle (on their father’s side). Their aunt and uncle took care of their needs, but never engaged in a relationship with either of them. At eighteen the two got scholarships at a university a couple of states away from their relatives house. They left to pursue education, but never left one another’s side. After graduating from college they got a two bedroom apartment together to figure out the next steps they wanted to take, whether that was together or apart.

Post Alium: Ezra was infected through his sister. He ignored the news and tended to her anyway. When he survived, he tested his abilities regularly. Overall, Ezra is more skilled when using the abilities unrelated to changing his skin colour.

“Losing my sister. She is all I really have left, at least that I know of.”

“Doubtful. My aunt and uncle didn’t have the best health. Our other relatives aren’t in our lives so I wouldn’t even know where to look.”

What is your view on the immune? Think they’re worth saving, sparing or harvesting?

“They’re still people. More human than us. I say saving or sparing. I don’t really care as long as no one’s harvesting them. That’s brutal.”

“I practically have the power of invisibility, what isn’t cool about that? Plus, I can change the shape of my hand, want to see? I guess it’s a little gross looking, but it gives me better grip on the trees.”

1587321666430.jpeg

Name
Elaine “El” Thrand
Alteration
Chameleon: Elaine has the ability to change her skin to blend into her environment, but her ability can also show her emotion and her body temperature. Her eyes are able to look in the opposite direction and her saliva is quite sticky. Her balance has increased and so has her stalking skills. She hides the fact her tongue is nearly twice the length of her body. Elain is also able to move the joints in her hand to replicate a chameleons, which enables her to climb more quickly and silently. She also has the ability to see UV light.
Personality
Elaine is forward and blunt, but also kind and passionate. Sometimes she can appear contradictory in her nature, but she tries to do what is best for the majority or who she cares most about. Elaine doesn’t hide her distaste for her ability and despises her new naturally green skin. She is intelligent and isn’t afraid to confront or butt heads with anyone (especially her brother). Elaine is more self-serving than her brother, and she would defend him even if it cost her life.
Brief Bio
Post Alium: Elaine was infected first and stayed holed up in her bedroom (she had an attached bathroom). She refused to allow Ezra to care for her because of what had been circulating on the news. Ezra responded by breaking down the door. The first noticeable change was their skin colour, which at first whitened before slowly turning more green as the days passed.

Elaine has better control over altering her skin colour because she typically keeps her skin colour closer to her natural appearance (opposed to the green). She despises the green.

“Staying green forever, which I didn’t realize was a fear until I. Became. Green. Other than that, I’d be afraid to lose Ezra.”

“Doubt it. Our godparents aren’t exactly hardy, and I really don’t care what happened to my other relatives, at least the ones on my mums side. They sucked.”

“Harvesting isn’t right. Immunes are still people-ish. Whatever. I’m fine with them, but that doesn’t mean I’ll risk my life for them.”

“I’m freaking green, that sucks. Alright, I guess looking in both directions is kind of cool. I have suddenly become an expert climber too. Thank god I don’t have tail.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back