• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Adventures of the Ulster and her Crew, both Legal and Otherwise

I imagine fairly complex prosthetics would be in use by this time. Probably would be able to directly interface and be controlled normally. Assuming that you would want it to be no bigger than the original limb, I would assume maybe... two to three times stronger than the original limb in terms of force the motors could apply.

Gotcha, I was thinking of having a character, a mechanic maybe who was unfortunate enough to lose a good portion of her arms and legs and got replacements. Mostly because I've got a good batch of pictures to use and haven't found an rp to put her in yet. xD

Well, my personal preference is to just type up a description of my character, but if you'd rather use a picture, I'd prefer realistic, though if you can't find anything else you like, anime would do in a pinch.

Of course! I hope to do this in a sort of small party tabletop thing. But I'm dreading having too many people and having to turn some away!

I'm super interested, though it appears dibs have been called on a lot of roles, so I'm not sure I'd be accepted, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back