• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖈𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖞

Keethan holds her " oh my god, do you have any medicine of some sort, or do you need a doctor?" He said, worried, as he tries to keep her from falling

Keethan holds her " oh my god, do you have any medicine of some sort, or do you need a doctor?" He said, worried, as he tries to keep her from falling
“Parents...Never got...pills...parents...didn’t...care...”
Carmen starts to harder cry, she buries her face in Keethan’s face.
“It’s my...fault...parents...want...me...to...die....”

"oh my god ohmygod" He muttered under his breath " its gonna be alright imma um, imma take you to the nurse here, she'll have medicine" He told her as he half walked half carried her out of the room and went to the office he had seen on the way in " She needs a nurse! She has anxiety!" he yelled as he walked into the office

"oh my god ohmygod" He muttered under his breath " its gonna be alright imma um, imma take you to the nurse here, she'll have medicine" He told her as he half walked half carried her out of the room and went to the office he had seen on the way in " She needs a nurse! She has anxiety!" he yelled as he walked into the office
Carmens eyes widened, Nurse... hospital..., the memories poured into her head.
“Stay...Please...don’t want to be alone.”

"ok, i'll stay," He told her as the nurse came. he walked with them as he and the nurse carried her to a small cot

"ok, i'll stay," He told her as the nurse came. he walked with them as he and the nurse carried her to a small cot
For the first time in Carmen's life someone had actually stayed and been there for her.

“thank you... for staying. Nobody has ever been there for me.”
Carmen calmed down, kissed Keethan’s cheek.

Last edited:
"your welcome" he told her. This was the first time someone had ever needed him. The first time since the . . . incident. He turned around abruptly, someones watching he thought to himself . . .

"your welcome" he told her. This was the first time someone had ever needed him. The first time since the . . . incident. He turned around abruptly, someones watching he thought to himself . . .

“You wanna watch something together on my laptop tonight? It’s been a long day, but you have to Keethan I’m not going to make you.”
Carmen Smiles at Keethan and squeezes his hand softly.

He glanced uncertainty at the window. Nah I’m just being paranoid. He thought to himself. “Yeah, why not.”He said as he squeezed her hand back

“I guess anything really, as long as there’s a hella suspense” He said to Carmen, smiling back

They both watched the movie together. Keethan occasionally snuck a glance at Carmen. She looked nice under the glow of the laptop screen.

They both watched the movie together. Keethan occasionally snuck a glance at Carmen. She looked nice under the glow of the laptop screen.

Carmen snuck glances at Keethan, and blushed.
She was falling hard for this boy.
Carmen unmindfuly Curled into Keethan’s side hiding at the scary times.

Keethan didn't notice as she curled into his side
As the movie went on he grew more relaxed, and more into the movie. He unknowingly put his arm around her

Keethan didn't notice as she curled into his side
As the movie went on he grew more relaxed, and more into the movie. He unknowingly put his arm around her
The movie ended and Carmen, still curled into Keethan’s side, looks up at him.
“This was fun, I really lov-liked hangout with you...”

He yawned. “Well it’s getting late, and our classes start tomorrow, I think. “He said. “We should get some sleep” as he got up and stretched

Keethan fell asleep quickly. But soon after his nightmares came
Grab the boy
No please
Run!
Bang

He woke up, sighed and checked the time. 2:30. He tried for 30 ore minutes to get more sleep, but no luck. “I need a walk or somethin” He muttered under his breath. He put on a hoodie, and went to his bag. Unknown to most people, there was a secret compartment in it. He only needed one thing from it, his mask. Well technically it was a thermal/night vision optical sensor, but he had disguised it all into an anonymous mask. He went to the door, and tried to open it, but to his surprise, it was locked. He could pick it, but if it was locked, then most likely there was a guard outside . “Hmm” He sighed and went back to his bag, and took out something else, a small grappling hook. He went towards the window. Before he left he took one last look at Carmen. I’ll be back before she wakes up. He told himseld as he rappelled out the window

He was about to leave when he saw something. Guards. Armed. “The f—-?” He whispered. He knew they were criminals, but that was a little much, wasnt it? He sighed as he took of the mask, hoodie, and grappling hook, and put everything back. With that he attempted to go back to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back