• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

"Yep. And we've got quite a few tricks up our sleeve for the chariot. By we, I mean the Ares cabin," Roshan said, looking down. "Well, I'm climbing down," he told her, turning around and climbing down carefully.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Wow she thought sadly. he really hates me she thought. Maybe i shouldnt be such a leech. "ill stay here ...see you later she said as he climbed down."

Katie walked around camp looking at all the people doing things she never thought would be at a "Camp". She saw a Sword and picked it up . "Woah" she said as she picked up the heavy metal. And swung it around laughing. " This is fun" she said to herself. Looking around for familiar face hoping she wouldnt get caught

Brendan looked at all the chariots, including his. His was a black chariot with a paint job looking like bones. "Alright, I'll summon up some skeletal horses for the chariot and ask someone to fight for it," he muttered to himself, checking all of it.

Roshan looked at the blood-red chariot that was his cabin's. He would be one of the ones fighting. Looking a the chariot, he saw some minor problems, so he started fixing them. "Meh. The spikes are too blunt and the secret weapon isn't working too properly," he muttered, screwing in a wheel.

I am a dolphin.

Katie Skipped to the Chariots with the sword in hand smiling. As she walked up she saw. Bendan. HEYYY SHE YELLED. she ran up to him and hugged him still with the sword in hand for a second. She looked back at him and the chariot. "You to!!!!! " She said Surprised. Wow this is a really big thing isnt it. @Dolphan of Lyfe

Last edited by a moderator:
(Very sorry. Anybody feel up for a timeskip to the almost end of the quest?)

I am a dolphin.

(Alright.)

The sun was rising as Collin maneuvered the dragon slowly over the valley. It had been five days since they left camp for the quest, and now they were almost done. Everybody seemed to be okay, except for Collin, who muttered to himself all the time and was sleep deprived. That was normal for him. Looking at the others sleeping except Shawn, he put the dragon into a slow glide. Both of them got a hair cut from monsters. It didn't look good, but they didn't really care. Grinning, he said, "Look at them. So tired."

@Soul OMU, @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @anyoneelse.

I am a dolphin.

Kevin had just awoken when Collin made his observation, "yeah, why do you think, after all we've been through? I just want to get back to camp."

(Oh lol.)

Collin was starting to drift off when Reese said something about him. "Yeah. Plus I need some fucking sleep. I'm started to see birds attacking people," he replied. He then realized what he said and went wide-eyed. "Shit... Those are real." Then, the birds flew towards them swooping in to bite them. The dragon blew a column of fire, toasting more than half of them. This is gonna be a bumpy ride, he thought, grabbing the reins and yanking them, making the dragon divebomb, then start into a glide. "Lost em."

I am a dolphin.

Collin landed the dragon in an open field and slid off. He looked around at his surroundings, noting what there was around him. A bridge, hmm, he thought, instantly realizing where they were. "Uh, welcome to my home. Oakland, to be exact."

I am a dolphin.

Collin scratched his head. "Yeah. Plus it's kind of close to Camp Jupiter, so we can go through the labyrinth to Camp Half-Blood," he replied, putting up his hood. He paced around thinking of a plan. He then turned the dragon into a watch and put it on.

@Soul OMU

I am a dolphin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn ran up. "Jesus, don't bolt. Some of them aren't very fast," he said, running at the same pace as her. He looked back and saw Collin, on an automaton horse, catching up to them as they ran.

I am a dolphin.

"I said them. I could easily beat you in a race," Shawn replied, grinning. He obviously was kind of sarcastic. He didn't know who would win. He was just drawing a blank on that topic.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back