• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

Katie played with the ends of her hair while watching roshan kick and bruise the dummy. wow she thought with her eyes wide open. She was starring like crazy but when he looked over at her she turned her head like be was not paying attetion, but really she had her eyes on nothing else. @Dolphan of Lyfe

Nicole swore... a lot. "Next time dragon travel is an option I think I'm gonna stay home..." She says after the swearing subsides. She nods agreeing with Kevin and Reese.

Roshan picked up his tomahawk, then sat down on ground. That's all for today, mutilating a dummy and all, he thought, grinning. He thought about climbing the rock wall, but quickly set it aside.

Shawn got up, then wiped off his shorts. "Agreed," he muttered, checking to see if he had injuries. Okay, I don't. It was just a rough landing, he thought. "So, who's ready to kick some ass?" he asked, looking around.

Collin wiped off the dragon's hide, then turned it into a watch. He put it on, then did a gesture for warding off evil. "You don't like my dragon?" he asked, putting his hood down.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Reese sighs and gets up. "It's fine but that landing wasn't..." She said as she dusted herself off."

Noah and Dakota currently training and helping fortify the camp against the monsters. Lexie helping when she can. Oliver currently making plans and blueprints for the Hephaestus kids.

"Wow. I thought children of Ares were tough. Look at the others," he teased, motioning to the others. "Anyways, let's get this show on the road."

Shawn was hunched over, looking at the ground. "Bad, bad, bad," he muttered, looking at the sand and something he'd drawn. "Why these monsters? Couldn't it have been something else?"

Brendan walked around at camp, occasionally talking to himself. He helped fortify the camp with geokinesis. He finally walked to the beach and sat on a rock, muttering things to himself.

I am a dolphin.

Reese rolls her eyes as she stretches and cracks her back. "Whatever..." she muttered while pulling out her sword.

Noah, Dakota and Lexie talking and eating in the mess hall.

Shawn took out an arrow and aimed. "On three, all of you drop and cover your ears," he told them, ready to shoot. "Three! Drop!" He shouted, shooting it. To all that could hear it, a skull splitting sound rang for a couple seconds. Then, a large ophiotaurus came out of nowhere hissing.

Collin dropped and looked at the monster. He put his hands in his pockets looking for a gadget. "Hell no," he muttered, taking out his sword. He then jumped up and got in a battle stance.

Des walked towards the beach past the mess hall. He left the most responsible child of Apollo in charge so he could go over to the other camp. He noticed a demigod at the beach, so instead he walked into the forest.

"What?" Roshan said, as his eyes grew wide when she dragged him along. He raised his eyebrows behind his sunglasses wondering what was important.

I am a dolphin.

Nicole did not hesitate to plug her ears. She drew her sword after a moment when the ringing stopped and took up an offensive stance.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Shawn took out an arrow and aimed. "On three, all of you drop and cover your ears," he told them, ready to shoot. "Three! Drop!" He shouted, shooting it. To all that could hear it, a skull splitting sound rang for a couple seconds. Then, a large ophiotaurus came out of nowhere hissing.
Collin dropped and looked at the monster. He put his hands in his pockets looking for a gadget. "Hell no," he muttered, taking out his sword. He then jumped up and got in a battle stance.

Des walked towards the beach past the mess hall. He left the most responsible child of Apollo in charge so he could go over to the other camp. He noticed a demigod at the beach, so instead he walked into the forest.

"What?" Roshan said, as his eyes grew wide when she dragged him along. He raised his eyebrows behind his sunglasses wondering what was important.

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Reese quickly dropped down and covered her ears before getting up and summoning two dual swords.

Katie Dragged him all the way to the edge of the forest. Somethings wrong with my hands !!! She says as she shows im her hands covered in black leather gloves .@Dolphan of Lyfe

"Are they spontaneously combusting?" Roshan asked jokingly. Obviously they weren't, but he wouldn't know. Nice leather glove though, he thought, pondering on what could happen.

Shawn took out an arrow, then shot the ophiotaurus. "Careful. As you can see, he is a serpent with a bull head," he told them, shooting another arrow.

I am a dolphin.

Nicole twirled her sword in one hand and pulled a long knife from her thigh holder. She threw it as close as she could to the ophiotauruses midsection.

Shawn shot another arrow at the ophiotaurus and threw a dagger. "Alright, we're almost done!" he shouted, shooting another arrow.

"Holy crap," Roshan muttered. "Channel your emotions to make it stop, okay?" He raised his eyebrows again at the odd power.

I am a dolphin.

"Nah. I can't hit a girl. But here," Roshan said, taking out a water bottle and pouring it all on her hands. "There. That should work, right?" he asked putting on his beanie.

I am a dolphin.

The ophiotaurus fell down in pain and started hissing. It started to dissolve into a pile of dust.

Collin walked to its remains, then picked up a horn and a scale from the spoils. "Well that was easy," he muttered, knowing he used some exploding gadgets.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back