• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

Reese sheaths her swords, while crossing her arms. "Let's keep going."

Dakota thinking, sitting on the beach with Lexie who is playing and manipulating some shadows.

(Is @Opallies dead?)

Collin nodded and started walking while fiddling with metals. He had an idea of what to make, and it involved the horn.

Shawn started to follow Collin while holding a dagger. The sun beat down on his back but he didn't care because his dad was the God of the sun and many other things. The sun made him feel great.

Roshan grinned. "There you go. Let's hope they don't combust again," he told her, looking around at the trees. "I'm gonna climb that tree," he told her, running towards it and grabbing onto a hold, climbing.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Nicole started walking with the group her eyes trained on her surroundings, searching for anything out of the ordinary. She didn't see anything... but she figured better have some one alert since the rest seemed either thoughtful or distracted by machinery. (*cough* COLLIN *cough*)

As she walked she wondered what her brother was up to back at camp and figured whatever it was must certainly be much calmer than the quest. Her thoughts turned to the task at hand and she snapped back to being focused again.

Collin finished what he was making. He then shoved it in his pocket and looked around. Suddenly, a cold blow of air swept past him. "Guys, remember all those times that the air turned cold or the sky turned dark? Yeah, that's happening right now," he informed them, pointing up. The sky was dark. Not possible, he thought, looking forward. There was a circle of rocks with what looked like the weapons of the gods. "And, check please," he muttered, walking forward.

I am a dolphin.

Shawn walked up to the two bows he saw, and picked them up. "Apollo and Artemis's bows," he muttered, putting them away. That was easy, he thought, but boy was he wrong. A giant serpent rose, but it looked like 7 serpents. "A hydra," he muttered, aiming a special arrow at it.

I am a dolphin.

Nicole didn't falter drawing her sword from its sheath. She ran at it trying to avoid heads. She aimed a jab at one of its legs hoping to wound it. From her sport practically underneath the underside of the hydra she prayed the others would get their shit together. She jabbed and slashed at the spot right under its front legs that connected to its many heads hoping to not cut them off but immobilize them.

Shawn shot the arrow at the hydra, knowing what it would do. Instantly, the hydra got enraged, and charged them all at top speed while spitting poison.

Collin grabbed some Greek Fire, and threw it at the hydra, burning it. He raised his eyebrow then took out his sword and ran towards it, slicing and jabbing. He obviously wasn't going to cut off it's heads.

I am a dolphin.

The hydra fell and roared, spewing acid. It was hissing and tried to run. But it was so frustrated that it just spewed acid.

"How do we defeat this thing again? Set it on fire or something?!" Collin shouted. He kept a couple of Greek Fire bottles in his pocket as he hacked and slashed at the huge monster. He prayed for help as he slammed his blade into its leg.

I am a dolphin.

Nicole jumped out of the way of a head spraying acid towards her. She cursed in ancient Greek silently hoping Collin would burn the thing alive.

Collin grabbed two bottles of Greek Fire and threw them at the heads. "Pyros," he muttered, grabbing a couple more and throwing them again. Pretty soon, the hydra was a pile of ash. He then turned around and looked at Reese. "Well captain, what's the plan?"

I am a dolphin.

Collin and Shawn were at the back. They were discussing the two serpent like monsters that had attacked them already. They found it odd that they were serpent-like. Shawn was looking around, scanning the surroundings. Nothing wrong as it looked. "Where are we going?" He asked, looking around again.

I am a dolphin.

Nicole wiped acid off her sword so that it didn't burn through the metal. She walked slightly ahead of the two boys and sighed. Already two monsters and the quest had barely begun.

Katie Climbed the tree as fast as she could to keep up with roshan. He seemed to just hop onto the trees of the branches. Finally she caught up to him. And hits his side softly."I told you to wait!" she said half upset but also smiling @Dolphan of Lyfe

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin had hung back, his motion sickness not allowing him to battle. As they started walking, Kevin heard Collin and Shawn's discussion and turned around, walking backwards. "Any chance this quest has anything to do with Python? Enemy of Apollo, it would be logical."

Shawn shrugged. "No idea," he told him, holding his dagger. He then scratched his head and remembered something. "Didn't you fight a basilisk that said something?" he asked, putting together the clues. Of course, he thought, knowing what would happen.

"Sorry. But great view?" Roshan asked, pointing out the area. He saw Zeus's fist, and other places they used for capture the flag. He then looked over to the side and saw the chariot races. "Chariot races must be tomorrow.

I am a dolphin.

Last edited by a moderator:
She sat beside him and starred at the chariots. "wow she said, do you join the races ???" she was just wondering so she could find out if he was joining. She looked at him her cheeks turning red. @Dolphan of Lyfe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back